• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Young Goku vs Mega Gardevoir

Goku 3
Mega Gardevoir
Mega Gardevoir.

Son Goku - 0 ( )

VS

Mega Gardevoir - 0 ( )

Inconclusive - 0 ( )

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Goku is 23rd Budokai Goku

Gardevoir is Mega Form, obvs.

Speed is equalized.

No knowledge or preptime.

Both are in-character.

Battle takes place on Kami's Lookout, with a starting distance of 20 meters.

Win via any method.

I think Garde takes this mostly via Self-Healing. Garde has multiple methods while Goku has none. Plus Sleep hax, an attack that never misses and Stat Amping. And I'm not sure, but would Garde resist most, if not all, of Goku's attacks with "Fighting-type resistance"? Even if not, I still think Garde takes this.

I will say Goku ultimately defeated Piccolo who at the time was able to do just about 4 teratons of TNT in energy output and Gokus is about that.

Meaning since Base Gardevoir is comparable to Charizard which has a feat at 621 gigatons, and Mega Gardevoir is above that.

if we compare Goku to Base Gardevoir that would mean he would be arguably 6.5 times stronger than her. but thats Base Gardevoir.

Healing is in his profile, it just doesn't say what, plus I don't remember any healing outside of funky beans at that point in the show.

Edit: their not mentioned on the profile though.

Back