• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Kill my master....PREPARE TO DIE!! (A Ren Fuji vs Cu Alter match)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon after Scathach get killed,Cu Alter finally discovered a new from chaldea staff that Scathach get slaughtered by mysterious man,angered,Cu Alter goes outside of Chaldea with master to took a revenge....

-Both of them are bloodlusted

-EFF Ren is used and servant! Cu alter is used

-Speed equalized

-Place located in kyoto

-Range is 4 km

"So,you're the one who kill my master.....prepare to die...."

RenBriahActivation
"This will not going end well...."

VS

-Cu Alter : 0

-Ren Fuji : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

unlike before...he doesn't have type 8 so...and i think cain is a better opponent both berserkers after all though idk if cu alter can kill

Well,his NP,Curruid Conchenhein make all of his stats increased,like strengh and endurance are increased to EX rank,but this also seal his Gae Bolg.

>first this cu didn't give two ***** on his master so RIP

>secondly unlike shisou he has no clarivoince and can only seal which Ren can EFF with issues Cain seems better cause he's poison but he doesn't have blitz (Also needs some love yo ;_;)

>Well,the servant version is give a chance to his master,like Gudako

>But as i know,if you have EX rank endurance,you are very hard to kill,also which you mentioned in need some love yo?

>I meant other characters not named reinhard or ren need some love

• Time Accel to get close enough to Cu Alter which in then would end up him being end up being Time Slowed too.
  • Marie's curse
This will end up being Ren stomping Cu :p

Bro

Scathath wasn't a stomp because she could at least Clairvoyance + BFR seal combo.

This guy has nothing at all to stop him getting murder blitzed in seconds.

Sorry, but I'm closing this. Cu has no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back