• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You can't kill me if there's an infinite amount of me!

Then I think Funny might manage to paradox them out of existence at some point before their numbers get out of control (and considering he has love train here, that helps him too, as its protection would make it easier for him to focus on the offensive without worrying too much about what the Mogalls might try to pull). He'll have diff, but I think he can do it.

I mean he would have to find the alternate version of that specific Mogall before it divides

It wouldnt be hard, his alt self would be fighting a mogall too if the end of Part 7 is anything to go by considering every Funny be went to were also in the same situation with minor differences as he was at the time, rare occurrences like Diego surviving is what takes time.

The one alternate copy would draw in all the copies to be paradoxed if they were in range, it wouldn't singke out one and let the others be, they'd all be drawn in and merge with the alternate if close enough. Unless they have regen then they may be able to survive with once the alternate is erased they coukd potentially regen if they weren't erased since there wouldn't be enough mass to obliterate them all, only a few.

Here's the thing, they also might not make the same amount of copies in the alternate universe chosen by Funny Valentine

So? He can bring back just one, all the ones within range will be drawn in and damaged fatally with at least one being completely erased from existence, add the fact he can just throw other Valentine's in to fight while he himself goes to other worlds to bring back Mogalls to paradox (implying theres a maximum of a singke of that Mogall per universe and it didn't duplicate while fighting other Valentine's) and we know he's incredibly fast, that it time flows differently (which is just an unfounded assumption) considering he went to so many worlds trying to find Diego that he lost count yet to Johnny it was a couple minutes at maximum.

Basically a singke alternate Mogall has the potential to take out several other Mogalls as opposed to one, Valentine can send in fodder clones to distract and he has a nigh infinite amount instant kill ammo and it takes a short amount of time to get said ammo.

Alright, I suppose that could possibly work, this match is really just turning into "Do clones count as the same being"

Although I could just be wrong, might work, might not work, I don't know

I was more implying Pinwheel us more of a fodder than any enemy in Dark Souls. I don't think he ever touched me, even before going up to Nito he wasn't a problem. Does that portray his actual stats? No. But it would be an insult to Funny and generic FE enemy's integrity.

Back