• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoshikage Kira vs Noriaki Kakyoin

What if DIO didn't turn Kakyoin into a doughnut? What if Araki DIDN'T kill off everyone without a J in their first name in part 3?

Rules: Basically SBA since speed dosn't have to be equalized or anything like that.

Kakyoin EoH
Kosaku Kawajiri EoH
Noriaki Kakyoi:

Yoshikage Kira:

Inconclusive:

Being turned into a doughnut was probably the most useful thing Kakyoin ever did in Part 3, imo.

Bump

Disgonbegud
╠ÂS╠Âo╠Âr╠Âr╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âe╠Âa╠Âl╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Â.╠Â

Kira turns something on the battlefield into a bomb or something on Kakyoin into a bomb and Kakyoin explodes. Kira just has too many options here to take the doughnut out

Hierophant Green and Killer Queen should have similar AP and dura due to both being slightly weaker than Star Platinum. Kekyoin prefers range, so Kira can't turn him into a bomb. Also, Kakyoin can't possesss Kira as Killer Queen would smack Hierophant Green away. Omnidirectional Emerald Splash could work but at least a portion of it would be deflected. Meanwhile, Stray Cat's air bubble bombs and Sheer Heart Attack cannot be dealt with easily, and especially Kekyoin doesn't have any way to stop them.

In conclusion, Kira wins conclusively.

Jake likes range but most times when he is verusing someone he's within 10 or so metres, so it's not a huge range. But yeah I agree

Kakyoin likely won't start with it, while Kira's gonna throw his Sheer Heart Attack the moment he realises that Kakyoin won't get closer.

Well Kakyoin loves to spam Danmaku, but Kira can just take anything and fling it at Kakyoin. Kira realises Mr Donut isn't gonna get close, deploys SHA after him. Though Kira is practically defenceless while it's deployed as he can't make another bomb, meanwhile Kakyoin flings himself around to avoid it. Depending on how long it goes Kakyoin could try the 20m splash, but I'm not sure.

I guess I'm just gonna go Incon, Kira goes for SHA and gets Danmaku sniped or it manages to track Kakyoin down. Though Kira might have to be careful blowing stuff up, large heat sources generated by the bombs could fool SHA.

╠ÂO╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âo╠Âp╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Ât╠Âa╠Âr╠Âo╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âl╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âm╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠ ╠Âf╠Âr╠Âo╠Âm╠ ╠ Inconclusive FRA

I'm actually gonna vote Inconclusive for Stillwinston's reasonings.

>"Kakyoin doesn't have any way of stopping Stray Cat's Bombs"

How about, you know, as soon as they get created, making them immediately explode right in Kira's face by blasting them with an Emerald Splash?

Can emerald splash actually stop them though? Kira states after Josuke uses his blood has a high pressure water pressure to destroy them that while it may cut the bubbles into pieces, the bomb still remains.

DMB 1 said:
>"Kakyoin doesn't have any way of stopping Stray Cat's Bombs"

How about, you know, as soon as they get created, making them immediately explode right in Kira's face by blasting them with an Emerald Splash?
Those air bubbles are mostly invisible and appear as very indistinguishable distortions in the air. Josuke was barely able to see them. Also, attacking the bubble doesn't make the bomb or the bubble explode. In fact, depending on the way Kakyoin deals with it, he could split the bubble into two or more and then have to deal with multiple bombs after him.

Kira isn't defenceless at all though. He can still deploy Killer Queen to deflect the Emerald Splashes and he can definitely still do bomb transmutations. All he cannot do is deploy another SHA like his JJL version. Normal Emerald Splashes should be deflected, considering that KQ was able to keep up with Crazy Diamond. 20 m Emerald Splash is the only issue for Kira but it requires a short prep time, which SHA will make difficult to get.

Kira doesn't have to throw an air bubble either. He can throw any bit of rubble and can do so with great precision and speed. A pebble could easily blow apart Hierophant Green or Kakyoin if he lands a solid or even glancing hit.

Kira also can use his primary bomb while Sheer Heart Attack is out. He charged Aya while Sheer Heart Attack was still returning to him thanks to Crazy Diamond.

Honestly this is kinda stompish, theres nothing really Kakyoin can do here to deal with Kiras abilities starting off and that'll likely be where the fight ends. His best bet is to lead with setting traps as that can kill Kira. But Kakyoin doesn't typically lead with them at all and only used them in a handfull of instances so yeah. By the time he'd realize thats what he would've needed to do to win it'll likely be all over.

A better match for Kira imo would have him against Avdol if you wanna go Crusaders.

Mona Lisa Lover FRA

Kira can also just touch a Hierophant tentacle and have it go boom.

Killer Queen can't turn Stands into bombs. Also, Kira's never thrown rocks like grenades, even though he can. He does have a habit of touching any mundane object beforehand tho (like with the money in his wallet, some random girl's panties etc.) and making them into bombs/bomb transmutators.

KQ is best Stand for sick psychopaths. Imagine a prank where you put the largest currency note on the street and wait around the corner to see who'll pick it up. Except, Killer Queen has already touched the note. Just a prank, bro.

I don't remember that ever being stated.

He certainly can, though. I don't see why Kira wouldn't use charged projectiles, in a situation where he doesn't have his father to help him aim his bombs against a long range opponent who can hit him from that range faster than his air bubbles can travel.

I always figured that was because Killer Queen needs to touch with its hands (Okuyasu specifies as such) and that any contact was too short a timeframe for Kira to charge. He obviously needs a solid touch to do so.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Killer Queen can't turn Stands into bombs.
He was going to do that to CD and said to be able to turn "anything" into a bomb after knowing the existence powers similar to him own.

Again, I don't think he had the time to charge CD. Harvest was too close, he can only charge one thing at a time, and the destruction of even a bunch of Harvests doesn't affect Shigechi at all. There'd be no point.

Back