• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and crew stop by an island which is Morioh because Luffy heard that the best food in the world(Tonio's cuisine) is served there, Robin separates from the crew to search for archeological artifacts and stumbles upon Yoshikage Kira. Speed equalized.

Robin9
Nico Robi

Scarykira
Yoshikage Kira

Nico Robin: 9

Yoshikage Kira: 1

Well, you're not wrong. Many people gets boners from Robin.

But I digress.

If speed is equalized.

Both have easy ways to kill each other. Considering Kira's mindset if he sees Robin blooming hands over his body, he'll lose composure and will have a boner for sure Robin's hands are beatiful after all giving Robin a great time advantage to just break his spine.

If Kira doesn't lose control he'll touch Robin with Killer Queen. Robin has no way to see Stands. I think if Robin disappears the hand the effect will disappear as well. Robin's ability translates the pain, not the damage so at most she'll get "exploded" without getting atomized.

This starts at Robin's range, which is crazy high so I think she'll hit first. She cracks in-character so that's the first thing she'll do the moment she gets her hands over Yoshikage.

Voting Robin.

If they start at Killer Queen's range, Kira wins. Otherwise he gets range "stomped".

Btw, Kira isn't going to lose composure against Robin.

Robin's attacks is more "faster" and is hit-kill for normal people like Kira. My vote is Robin for now.

I assume what he did as Kawajiri counts as well, because if memory servers me right he just walked in and immediately clicked the girl he was stalking out of existence leaving only her hand behind, without the boner thing stopping him from doing anything to her as people above have stated. (which is a lolworthy reason as to why he cannot win this.)

Nevermind the fact that from Nico's perspective, she's gonna have all of her attacks hit a dead end before they reach Kira (actually Killer Queen deflecting the attacks and not being affected in the process, cause hey she cannot see stands!), as Kira menacingly moves towards Nico. Killer Queen is just SO much faster than Nico, and even if she can effect the stand (I assume she can, cause otherwise stand battles against non stand users wouldn't make sense, sorry I'm still new to this website), she's still gonna get deflected to all hell and back, leaving her hands the only remnants of this girl's existence.

Equalize speed if you want a fair battle, cause Kira is going to have a feast.

That reason relies on the fact that Kira is going to be surrounded and grabbed by tens of Robin's hands around his body.

Robin can't see Stands. She's gonna attack Kira, not Killer Queen.

My argument relied on speed equalized. Right now it's not like that and Kira will blitz with is MFTL reactions.

Yeah, Kira is still gonna use Killer Queen to explode the hands as they're reaching for him and Nico will be left baffled on whats going on cause, again, Killer Queen is definitely able to deflect the hands cause of the MASSIVE speed gap between those two.

True.

I'm also going to go with Robin here. Robin's hands manifest on someone else's body. Killer Queen has travel time to reach Robin. But I'm pretty sure she can break his spine as soon as the match starts.

Also, if he will legitimately get distracted by Robin...then that's even more of a reason why she would win from the jump.

I feel like Robin had the best chance to win the fight.

Killer Queen's ability will only affect Robin's hands and not Robin herself, yes she will feel the pain but she will not die and she should be able to handle the pain and keep fighting.

And considering the way Robin usually fight (by keeping distance between her and her enemies) and her much superior range (as far as she can see vs 3 meters), Kira is going to have hard time using his ability on her while Robin will be able to user her power in any circumstances.

And we have see that Kira's Stand isn't the best suted again multiple targets, like with Shigekiyo where he had been overwhelmed by the Harvest, with the difference that Kira isn't going to outsmart Robin.

Adding the fact that most Robin's casual attacks will more than likely be able to snap if not tear him in half, i don't see Kira winning this fight.

Kira can use btd on himself as shown at the end of DiU he just has to tell someone his name then click it

Also if he has btd he also has stray cats bubbles for range

Wait, after i re-read again i'm retracting my vote then, unless there is any person around Kira can't use BTD and the range problem, its stomp then.

AFAIK the starting range exist to give an advantage to the character with the highest reach. That doesn't mean this is a stomp.

BTD works on non-Stand users not necessarily a third person.

And Stray Cat's bubbles will move at the same speed Kira does. Speed equal means all speed is equal.

In tge tgread about speed equal pretty mucg everyone agreed that everything is relative to combat speed.

The conclusion for me is that Kira is definitely the stronger fighter here. Killer Queen being invisible and untouchable, coupled with his 10m-ish range means he can touch Robin and detonate before she can land a punch on him.

The problem is I highly doubt Kira can remain his composure here. I really imagine him busting a nut as soon as he sees all these hands and arms.

It's close in terms of fighting power, but I vote Robin 6/4 here.

Land a bunch? She can grow them on him, and the stand ain't moving several meters before the hands tap him and one-shot.

Chiming in but given the location I see no reason as to why BtD won't do its thing.

BtD at most would be inconclusive because he would lose normal Killer Queen for one, by virtue of him being in another person's body and Nico Robin would kill him consistently before every reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back