• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yomishka vs Lady Nocturna

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Lady Nocturna
The Damned Lich

C95f33249835101f4527cd08183198e6
The Demon Witch

In the Milky Way Galaxy in a lush and unnamed planet, two mages of imense power and skill confront each other on its surface.

One an impish bulk of red muscle with dark flames shrouding his red stained horns and skull-like face.

The other a young woma with hair as grey and dead as the winter season with a red aumlet across her chest.

The woman smiles and speaks 'Ho! Another one for enslavement.'

The demon retorts with 'Vosh-linken' 'Dont get it wrong ######, im not for sale.'

The Battle Begins.

Speed Equalized. Base Lady Nocturna

No Prior Knowledge of Eachother.

Win Conditions: Death or K.O.

I'll start it out similar to an emote battle since it would be best that way.

Because Lady Nocturna would know that the planet they were fighting contained no life meaning full to her she'd snap her fingers, with it the atmosphere would rapidly freeze, Oxygen would become solid and the once lush scenery was turned into an icy wasteland.

Not actually familiar with an 'Emote Battle', is it similar to how people role-play battle for something? Or is it more turn based combat?

Well, in short, you describe your actions and then the person responds to the 'emote' but for this, I'm just going to more or less give examples of things Nocturna can do and you should do the same.

Well if thats the case.

Yomishka knowing practically nothing of his opponent waits a while before making his move to get a full undrstanding of what he faces.

Re-emote:

"Because Lady Nocturna would know that the planet they were fighting contained no life meaning full to her she'd snap her fingers, with it the atmosphere would rapidly freeze, Oxygen would become solid and the once lush scenery was turned into an icy wasteland."

Taking this change of scenery as somewhat of advantage, Yomishka tugs at the space surrounding the damned lich and himself and melds himself into the background making him unseen to the naked eye.

"Oh! I do love a good game of Cat and Mouse~" the words would show some form of delight but also a spice of grandeur. "So let's play, Little Mouse" The intensity of the cold continued, pieces of the landscape was turning Darker and Darker, dimming with each moment that passed. Then with a sudden Snap, they'd be a volley of meteors being sent towards the planet, some completely Frozen some were imitating the Sun in radiance, neither the less they were being scattered across the Planet like a World Wide Apocalypse!

"Dosh-Vosh" = "It's warm."

Yomishka quickly moves and avoids the meteors under the shade of invisbility and grows to endure the increasing heat with each passing second, soon enough unseen and unspotted he aims his palm towards the seemingly unaware mage and swifs at the air launching a blade of pure spatial matter towards her.

Lady Nocturna would shatter into pieces... Or was it Lady Nocturna. The Image shatters as Lady Nocturna herself would step out from the shadows, able to sense where the attack had come from, Multiple runes glow enchantingly on the floor as things begin to turn even darker as the heat begins to near Sub-Zero. Breathing would be nigh-impossible at this point of the condensation in the air would turn solid, any flame would be snuffed out and anything living would have died long ago.

"Ujo-link" = "Clever #####"

Yomishka slows his perception of how long the effects of his Nightly Shade are in effect to increase its duration, with thinning air, breathing is something indifferent to the demon at this time. Playing his cards much more effectiently he coats his next spatial strikes in the same fabric that which he wears to make his attacks less predictable, soon after he unleashes a flurry of attacks towards his revealed threat.

The runes would shine, the change in perception of Time mattered little as the runes would active nigh-instantly. Similarly, the runes would all be connected, having a chain reaction. The runes have multiple affects each being separated across the runes. Magical dampening, Mass Gravity increase, combustion. As the world began to recede and fully darken as the cold was reaching Sub-Zero, Lady Nocturna would fire her Chains of the Damned towards the Demon Witch, attempting to counter their attack with the Runes.

Yomishka's abilites arent rooted in magic, they are all rooted in contarcts with multiple eldtrich abominations, meaning very little would change of his current situation with the invisibility, as for the gravity...Yomishka suddenly feels the intense preassure atop him creating a crater beneath him automatically revealing his position, he stops attacking and grabs at reality in a stubborn fashion fabricating a shield making the cursed chains slam on thin air upon contact with the demon witch.

"Looks like our little game of Cat and mouse is over. Ah, oh well. It was fun, Hu-hehe..." As the world turned dark, light would suddenly pierce the shadows but it wasn't because the Frost was fading, it was because the entirety of the Atmosphere had been turned into a Veneta black ball of Ice. Then with the shift in reality and Gravity, the severity of the Gravity runes massively increased, Gravity was increasing and then with a push Lady Nocturna sent the Malefic cold ball spiralling towards the Demon Witch, having it crash into the barrier, then it would implode into an array of endless shards and pieces only to be pulled back into the shield continually by the shift in Gravity.

"Nox-Shokahn" = "I hope your familair with destorying concepts"

A blood and battered Yomishka raises to his feet as if it was a rough morning and exhales vaporized blood, his fists glows a malignent purple and red; in a quick and sudden fashion punches the very idea of gravity it self and annihilates the effects holding a tight grasp on the barren area making everying including himself lose footing and freely float chaoticly in the sky, taking full command of the situaiton he releases wide spread wave of diabolic dark matter towards his opponent making close contact with the savvy mage.

As the Lady was flown into the air she would rely on her senses. Noticing the influx of Dark energy beaming towards her, she'd already have the chains expand around her like a Malevolent cocoon. Since the chains themselves were massively enchanted, they'd be able to prevent the damage like a good shield. Then releasing an influx of magic she'd regain her balance. "Don't you know deary? Liches always float, I guess destroying the gravity here is a rather good thing, soon we won't be able to speak to each other so let's make this brief, I hate dull fights, a Cat can only play with a mouse for so long, Let me show you how powerful I can be, after all, I cannot just let you show me your ability but not mine, can I?" and with those words the skin of Lady Nocturna's face would begin to melt, bubbling and spewing away from her, leaving a bare dead carcass. Her robe too would follow, peeling as if it were blossoming into a mid-light macabre. The flesh that Lady Nocturna once held was gone leaving her Animated floating body. "Now that I'm not reduced to 10% of my power, we can finally begin, the Danse Macabre." with the end of the words instant combustions of Pure Arcane energy would endlessly strike the Demon, Arcane Blast. Then a pain like never felt before, a burning corrupting feeling spreading anarchy and pain across his body, the feeling of his life force draining, the feeling of something squirming inside and freezing cold presence that not even the Sub-Zero could compare. With a wave of her hand, she'd attack his soul, though this would be reduced by his resistance, her abilities were powerful, ripping and tearing, but she wouldn't have moved from her safe distance away from him, she'd be attacking his soul but while this was happening the chains would screech towards him, attempting to impale and kill, they'd go both to the head and the heart.

"Doo-bai" = "Well played"

Weaving himself into the fabric of existence his physical form is bound to the universe leaving behind the insufferable pain and agony he felt while being matieral and the chains phase through his very body making way for his final judgement, "Jibaoh jin baka-sur" "Ive faced the beings only amateurs can summon, I will teach you the meaning of being truly formidable"

"Now know my Dark Will of Those From Beyond "

Clapping he makes vast ripplies in reality crafting a deep abyssal portal into nothing where only the roar and hunger of a great and horrofic monstroisty only bear, seconds later abeing of forbidden myth defying all laws of nature,reality, and sanity breaches into their current diemension unfettered and only bearing mind to what food is at his disposal.

The beast noticing his summoner and one of its clients as he points in the direciton of what its next meal is, and in what seems like an instant it firmly and rigidly latches on to the skeletal figure and begins to eat at the damned lich's very existence and form.

Upon the very contact with the Lich, it'd find it hard to move then instantly keel over, "Oh Darling please, a Demon summoning another Demon? Why aren't you just cute, You must have forgotten a TRUE Liches power, The Power of Death Touch, though I can only use it once ever 48 hours, it comes in handy when dealing with rotten Demons like you, but let me show you why YOUR kind is bound to Both us and mere Warlocks alike. You can still hear right? Good..." with the last of those words Lady Nocturna would release a Banshee scream, with it, the lands came asunder, the ground would shatter and crumble as what was left of the sky parted in fear. Even though he was incorporeal and wouldn't die from the effects of the wail, Even not she did this for extra effect, he'd definitely hear it and would be near deafened by it. Then once the Banshee Screech was over she'd take a glance at the Demon then the Demon's mind would be assaulted, his resistance was negated by The Lady's magic (Power Nullification, Resistance Negation), then his very right to exist was being taken away as mass Runes would be trying to seal his very existence but Nocturna wasn't done, She was also using Banish Magic, if she succeed his very right to exist would be ripped away. Again, he'd be unable to materialise as the endless berating of the Sub-Zero atmosphere.

The demon with works himself into a blood lust and his fists grow dark and rotten with broiling hatred escaping every pore of his being annihilating the entire ideas and concepts of banishment and sealing freeing himself of impending doom with a broken beaten body. "I've been pussy-footing for far too long!" Yomishka shouts in retaliation to being deafened unleashes an ear shattering blood screech coupled with sputters of matter eroding dark matter eating away at the scenery from his mouth follow by an anger filled warpath he jumps on the seraph lich from an incredibly lengthy distance unleashing a brutal barrage of punches that should he continue will slowly eat away her ideas of abilities and memories more and more. From behind the demon, minor particles of dark matter fly towards them destroying at an alarming speed approaching with each passing second.

"Enough!", with the shout even rivalling the blood-shattering screech itself, Time itself was dying, she was very willing to tear it apart. Decay was taking hold and Lady Nocturna was revealing in the Entropy and with it, a new Strange magic was forming in her grasp, firing it at the Dark magic, it would counter and be stronger then the dark energy, it was Choas magic (In the rules of World of Warcraft Choas magic and Choas are different, Choas magic has all kinds of magic including Physical damage. Reasoning it counters the Dark magic is because Choas has light magic in it as well as all other forms of magic.) and it was fired at the Demon, it would hit it would nigh kill him. But because the Demon was already so close Nocturna had another idea to attack him with simultaneously, as the Demon got into the distance she'd grasp at the air near him, his life essence was being taken away, his stamina, his magic, his will, it was all being drained from him, as if this wasn't enough, his soul was being taken away, it was displaced and if he didn't react soon it would be taken away completely.

The world around them began to crumble away as nothing but blackness surround both vessles of diabolical power.

The demon's will and movement was being stripped away with every moment passing, drawing from unholy but limited wells of strength he would every last drop to empower his right fist with enough strength to shatter every concept and idea that dwelled within he body.

Weak with vigor but driven by fury his fist makes makes deep and hard contact with the Nocturna's skeletal cranium unleashing an explosion of mystical energy that engulfed both of them in the blackness of it all.

"Doo-bai"

Around the same time the bolt of energy that the seraph lich shot in advance explodes on touch with his bruised body annihilating what reamins of the demon witch around the same period of time as his enemy he grew to hate over such little interaction and time.

As the Lady's head appeared cracked and broken by the release of energy it would quickly be undone, the Lady was draining the demon's power, the attack he used had a considerably reduced effect, as time was so malleable it was speeding up in years then slowing down to Nano-seconds but the Lady knew this, the time on this planet was fluctuating and she used this to her advantage, with the passing of time being so rapid and unstable she'd use Alter Time, an ability that allows her to reset her body back to a state before, with loud cracks and bangs, flesh reattaching and melding in a grotesque manner she'd gaze upon to Demon and with him already making contact with her..."Death touch, Darling~" with it, she cast Death touch.

The demon's skin and flesh evaported from his body with the cast of the spell and all that remained was his still intact but broken frame with a pair of red sparks acting as 'eyes' in his sockets and his body crackled with weak but active shocks of dark electrical energy, with his boney fist gently touching the forehead of the now restored lich.

And with the Death of the Demon Witch, Lady Nocturna, with a click of her fingers, teleported herself back to Azeroth to wait until the next opponent came along to fight her once again.

Even if this fight is over for the most part there is quite a couple of things I want to touch upon.

Quite an amount of details were added and ignored during his fight, the first being how base nocturna was able to destroy a shield that could tank galaxy level destruction. Another thing that more or less persisted was the association of Yomishka's abilities to magic when little to none of his powers are connected to magic in the slightest, and the whole eldritch horror being a demon all of the sudden isn't exactly flying by me. Even with such things it really didn't ruin my over all enjoyment of how everything went, it just bugged quite bit for when it happened.

Well, it's the connection in the Universe's, Eldritch horrors in World of Warcraft are actually Demons, Demons in World of Warcraft aren't the traditional demons and Eldrich Horrors come under that category of a demon even beings of Shadow of any sort come under demons, Voidwalkers, VoidCallers etc. The Eldrich Horror being classes as a Demon actually doesn't affect it's outcome anyway, it was just what Lady Nocturna called it since demons themselves break laws of life and the Universe, The use of Abilities in World of Warcraft are also tied to skills which are then connected to a type, when you use Dark Powers, even if a racial ability come under a magical school of power, such as the Draenei Racial healing using the light but it is not a spell, spell dampening is reducing the effects of a spell school such as Shadow and Arcane, When I was bombarding the barrier I never said I had broken it, I just kept the shards combusting and then attacking continually. Death touch is a Lich racial ability causing Instant Death in anything it makes contact with, not just Demons, Choas magic is a magical school that comes under all types, if you have an immunity to Shadow, it would then attack using all but shadow, if you have a barrier immune to Arcane and Light, it would use Fire, Frost, Shadow and Nature (+ Physical but we don't talk about that).

Eldtrich horrors across fiction arent bound by the terms and ideas set by Warcraft, by no means did I state, say, or place 'Verse Equalization' in the match rules, meaning all powers, abilites, and concepts that properly function in one verse will affect the other and vice versa. Simply because you say it goes down like that in Warcraft does not mean it will automatically be play in the match without the implementation of verse equalization in the battle, because not many people are going to know off the top of their head about such things or agree to such radical change in rules; I dont need an explanation about how Death Touch works because I wasn't staking the claim that Yomishka could totally tank it and I accept that he would fall short against such an ability if he ever came in contact with it.

Well naturally when having Universes fight, they may not have to confine to the rules of both universes however when a Character is coming from a Universe fights another, they have to follow their own Universe's rules since both of our characters respective Universes follow different rules, the rules only affect the characters. Say if, in your Universe, Darkness is the supreme power, then light from Nocturna's Universe wouldn't have an effect because your Universe's version is stronger then Nocturna's universe but like how Lady Nocturna's Choas magic would be different to other Universes Chaotic magic, I.E World of Darkness, their Choas magic/ Entropy Magic control fate, meaning if they fought Nocturna, their magic is still fate and Nocturna's kind of Choas magic is still it's same but they're both still fate magic, in the case of Eldrich Horror, it's still a Demon from her world so she would see it as a Demon, however, it doesn't mean it IS a Demon, it's just a label. The effect on abilities from the Wow Universe would translate here because that's how it works in her Universe as she is fighting from her Universe, similarly, In your Universe, you can destroy concepts while in Nocturna's you can't, showing it isn't a melding as your character is still fighting from his verse using his rules, same as Nocturna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back