• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri vs Sinbad

1-B(ad infinitum) fate protection? Yes, Yogiri can handle that as there are endless(it’s actually infinitely which has the same definition as ad infinitum) hierarchy of higher universes and UEG can destroy all of them entirely, the same UEG that got oneshotted by Yogiri.
Infinitely into 1B >> endless into 1B according to this wiki
Don't get it wrong tho, as Sinbad is just potentially into infinitely into 1B not that he is, as he is currently 1C,
Anyway I want to make a CRT to create a rule about using Sinnad potential.key in battle as it makes no sense. But the magi gods hierarchy is higher than yogiri
And before Sinbad could do anything, can he withstand an attack that negs all types of immortality, regen and goes beyond immeasurable speed.
Nope he can't actually
That's why I said yogiri tells him to die and he dies

Btw, before going I just want to say that this is not how you should make versus threads.

The user that create a battle should be impartial about the result of it and just give informations about the two fighters and clear up possible misunderstandings, while you are showing a clear bias in favor of Yogiri, which is far from fair.

On top of this, you are also not listening to the arguments of the other side and stick to you ideas despite them being not accepted in the wiki.

So, I ask you to either listen to the arguments or close the thread entirely.

The hierarchy is High 1-B, but there’s no God at that level because destiny bounds one to be higher than the other, and forever/ad infinitum.

The Gods give off 1-B fate protection something that Yogiri can nullify.

Nope he can't actually
That's why I said yogiri tells him to die and he dies
Do you understand what actually happens here? Like,you said Magi Gods are higher than Yogiri but at the same time you said Sinbad will be killed,I mean,do even fully read this thread or just choose some random message to reply?

Btw, before going I just want to say that this is not how you should make versus threads.

The user that create a battle should be impartial about the result of it and just give informations about the two fighters and clear up possible misunderstandings, while you are showing a clear bias in favor of Yogiri, which is far from fair.

On top of this, you are also not listening to the arguments of the other side and stick to you ideas despite them being not accepted in the wiki.

So, I ask you to either listen to the arguments or close the thread entirely.
I’m listening to every single one of the arguments. What people just didn’t get earlier because of the very first comment above was that I’m using both characters are at 1-B.

Yes I’m aware that the match will basically be like: “how far into 1-B are either?” Hence why after clearing up the gist that Sinbad gets 1-B fate protection. I’m just showing how Yogiri would do to Sinbad like how far off the “hierarchy of higher universes” are from Yogiri.

Well it was my mistake that people here bring something like High 1-B protection into a 1-B so I should’ve restricted it in the first place that both contestants’ abilities and miscellaneous to be 1-B.

Wasn't it already agreed that the Magi Gods>Yogurt and the ID cosmology?

Sinbad should be able to use assistance by the gods since it is listed as parts of his powers which is allowed by SBA "Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities."

This is either an incon since Yogurt can't kill Sinbad or Sinbad stomps by flipping the hierarchy

Wasn't it already agreed that the Magi Gods>Yogurt and the ID cosmology?

Sinbad should be able to use assistance by the gods since it is listed as parts of his powers which is allowed by SBA "Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities."

This is either an incon since Yogurt can't kill Sinbad or Sinbad stomps by flipping the hierarchy
Yes since people keep referring to that countless higher universes that UEG destroyed with her battle of Toich which he was doing the same too, he got effortlessly oneshot by UEG after getting bored(she wasn’t exerting effort).

When a volume later Koryuu mentioned to UEG about the cosmology where everything was new information to her, how space-time exists infinitely and that there’s an ultimate set containing all higher universes/multiverses. In the same chapter, UEG has finally grew tired of being in Yogiri’s nonexistence that she drew out the power to destroy all higher universes but it vanished in Yogiri’s nonexistence. The same UEG who has beyond baseline immeasurable speed, HGR, and NEP 2. Oh yeah Yogiri’s passive has surpassed other peeps’ passive in his verse, well unfair cause he’s omnipresent.

Yes but before Sinbad could swap, Yogiri would blitz him and oneshot him(as I’ve said before both characters are aware of each other, and I’ve changed it to be fair to both that they are the same lvl of tier) unless if his fate passive protection can protect him from something like Yogiri’s Instant Death.

Yes since people keep referring to that countless higher universes that UEG destroyed with her battle of Toich which he was doing the same too, he got effortlessly oneshot by UEG after getting bored(she wasn’t exerting effort).

When a volume later Koryuu mentioned to UEG about the cosmology where everything was new information to her, how space-time exists infinitely and that there’s an ultimate set containing all higher universes/multiverses. In the same chapter, UEG has finally grew tired of being in Yogiri’s nonexistence that she drew out the power to destroy all higher universes but it vanished in Yogiri’s nonexistence. The same UEG who has beyond baseline immeasurable speed, HGR, and NEP 2. Oh yeah Yogiri’s passive has surpassed other peeps’ passive in his verse, well unfair cause he’s omnipresent.

Yes but before Sinbad could swap, Yogiri would blitz him and oneshot him(as I’ve said before both characters are aware of each other, and I’ve changed it to be fair to both that they are the same lvl of tier) unless if his fate passive protection can protect him from something like Yogiri’s Instant Death.

If UEG destroyed infinite higher D universes wouldn't that make her high 1-B and this match a stomp? If you're advocating for high 1-B UEG then you need to make a crt before arguing that since only 1-B is accepted.

If UEG destroyed infinite higher D universes wouldn't that make her high 1-B and this match a stomp? If you're advocating for high 1-B UEG then you need to make a crt before arguing that since only 1-B is accepted.
Oh I’m only saying that to clear up as if IDverse is far less in cosmology size but yeah I’m planning to do one after Volume 12 is done.

Also yes, for the equality sake of both characters I placed them both at 1-B and just equalized at that tier.

UEG didn’t destroy all higher universes, she has the power to do so but it melted into Yogiri’s nonexistence and nothing can exist there even she who can exist as nothing(having everything about her erased(mind, soul, her core/concept) melted in Yogiri’s nonexistence.

Yup
I really don't know why it would be used in vs battles
i mean it's just like oryx so it could be used for battles
what i have issues with is the "potentially" since it isn't treated like that in verse like from what i've seen in the scans it's stated that he would surpass all of the gods eventually so why not treat it like that instead of making it a potentiality

what i have issues with is the "potentially" since it isn't treated like that in verse like from what i've seen in the scans it's stated that he would surpass all of the gods eventually so why not treat it like that instead of making it a potentiality
Sure
I agree I will make a CRT to fix it later

Agreed

She refers to all higher universes/multiverses, it’s not vague especially what happened before like destroying countless higher-multiverses was exactly her not trying.
Based on the context, that destruction wouldn't even be countless

Yes, endless into 1-B is still 1-B and that's what UEG is, Yogiri is above her so he's also 1-B at least for now. Yogiri doesn't represent all of existence, he is The End, the nonexistence that overcomes all others
"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?

Is this the infinitely scan? If it is then doesn't look infinitely to me

"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?

Is this the infinitely scan? If it is then doesn't look infinitely to me
Yes it is, and again if you take the whole phrase directly it says “Space-time. If there’s an infinite number of universes.” and apart from grammar errors in mine it goes in line to what Koryuu said, while your version says “there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim.” When in context of the phrase it contradicts it because what Koryuu is talking about “such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim is not zero.”

Hence why he said after “if the possibility is not zero..-

So yes, both translation refers to space-time infinitely. If it referred to individual universes like Ultima said then everything that Koryuu told about UEG should be common knowledge to her, as way back in the earlier volumes someone like Mokomoko explained the nature of individual universes/Heavenly Records. I’m just going to quote her;

Since I am a high-ranking divine spirit, I am able to access the higher-order information layer. Consequently, it can be said that I understand the system of the entire world of Heavenly Records.”

Sage Shion also knows about the nature of the cosmology. All of which are small fries to the Gods let alone UEG who’s at the top of all gods and has nigh-omniscience.

But that was not the case, all of which that Koryuu told UEG, she was in utter disbelief aa she never knew.

Based on the context, that destruction wouldn't even be countless
Yes it would, unlike Masadaverse or anything. Fujitaka is very literal when it comes to fight scenes, so there’s no flowery language especially how the later chapter after the fight it’s revealed that she can transcend space and time. As the context of it is -> It is mentioned that UEG was capable of transcending space and time, so she could have just confirmed what happened back then. But for some reason, she had no idea about about the space-time when 'something related to the sealing' happened, and it made that space-time too vague for her to affect.

Oh and also the difference between Yogiri and UEG and the rest of the Gods is how UEG(1-B) and the rest of the Gods see humanity(10-B - 7-A). But that will be for a future crt

God, this is a mess of a thread.
What’s the point of doing it anyways if there is plans to correct Yogiri’s profile anyways? It’s either a stomp or a stomp.

Actually this thread has significance as it provided me some insights to make an argument for a future update on Yogiri’s tier.

Also it was my plan from the beginning to make the fight fair for both characters hence to clear up any misunderstandings. I updated yesterday both characters (equalized tier at 1-B). So it’s practically will be just a battle of their abilities and capabilities, speed, etc and not the “muh infinity” argument seeing as it’s not fun and quite redundant.

Last edited:
Also it was my plan from the beginning to make the fight fair for both characters hence to clear up any misunderstandings. I updated yesterday that both characters (equalized tier at 1-B). So it’s practically will be just a battle of their abilities and capabilities, speed, etc and not the “muh infinity” argument seeing as it’s not fun and quite redundant.
You mean in this match both of their abilites are on the same dimensionality?

I think he thinks if both are 1-B key then they should be equal.
I don’t really know how high Sinbad is besides endlessly but considering UEG could have gone on endlessly ascending with tochiro had she simply not just become stronger than him to beat him before eternity, so then I don’t see where the big difference would lie in.

Back