• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri Takatou VS Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yogiri death hax doesnt need to remove something from reality, it just stop working on a conceptual level, the dudes literally fell down, even changing the organs didnt work, as the profile mentioned, yogiri death hax doesnt ''neg regen''

''
    • Partial Killing: Yogiri can kill specific limbs or the organs of his targets if he wants, such as their senses (looking, hearing, smelling), arms, legs, fingers, hands, etc. It should be noted that even if you cut off the affected limb and try to regenerate/heal it, said limb will still be affected by his ability, and thus wont ever function again.
''
This is literally what the shin sword does, even Sasha has already nullified it

yogiri power is just.... 1 power inverse, his power is to kill anything, the same power that killed HRE is the same that killed the legs and the vision of the dudes
Yogiri doesn't always kill everything on conceptual level,killing poison gas on chemical level alone is enough to prove it

So what does Yogiri exectly kill to make it so that his opponents can't walk ever again? A concept or something?

Well, it seems like Yogiri stomps. But, really, will he be able to destroy anos' source of perdition? In that case HGR may help. But anyways, what stops anos from repeatedly killing yogiri(is this his cm2?) and also vice- versa? Also, he can just put Yogiri's avatar to sleep mode.

Trying to kill yogiri is the worst idea ever for Anos
I know, but interested about Anos' source of perdition. Its true limits hasn't been shown, cuz it has no limits. Anyways, I think high godly reg. is the only option for Anos, everytime his source gets destroyed, it gets reformed and overcomes its own perdition. Unless I am missing something..🤔

I know, but interested about Anos' source of perdition. Its true limits hasn't been shown, cuz it has no limits. Anyways, I think high godly reg. is the only option for Anos, everytime his source gets destroyed, it gets reformed and overcomes its own perdition. Unless I am missing something..🤔
You are missing the fact that Yogiri can just incap Anos. This ends the same as it did first 2 times. Yogiri not being able to bypass Anos' regeneration so he just incaps. He just kills Anos limbs or repeatedly kills him. Speed isn't even eaqualized. I think Yogiri's above immesurable speed.

You are missing the fact that Yogiri can just incap Anos. This ends the same as it did first 2 times. Yogiri not being able to bypass Anos' regeneration so he just incaps. He just kills Anos limbs or repeatedly kills him. Speed isn't even eaqualized. I think Yogiri's above immesurable speed.
Anos can move his source outside his body and can form a new body.

Neither of the opponents are blood lusted, so in-character Anos wouldn't immediately try to kill Yogiri.
I already explained it in the Anos vs Sonic matchup, but if attempting to concept destroy Yogiri is unfavourable for Anos, then his Chaotic Destruction Eyes won't automatically attempt it.
Attempting to sleep manip Yogiri is favourable for Anos, so his Destruction Eyes would automatically attempt it.

Also, at the moment, Yogiri can't permanently kill Anos, so after Anos' first death, he'd realise concept destroying is useless and attempt to sleep manip Yogiri.

Either way, Yogiri is gonna sleep.

Last edited:
If that's actually true, then Yogiri stomps, but if I'm not mistaken, his ID only works in his sleep if someone tries to attack him.
Why would Anos try to attack Yogiri after already incapacitating him?

If that's actually true, then Yogiri stomps, but if I'm not mistaken, his ID only works in his sleep if someone tries to attack him.
Why would Anos try to attack Yogiri after already incapacitating him?
I mean, everything that can be ''dangerous'' already is a reason to ID works, Anos presence is really dangerous to Yogiri avatar, so, ID still works

After Yogiri keeps killing anos then he will realize that he has to leave him there asleep.

Yogiri should be able to affect NEP 2, his power is literally to kill everything, and his own verse has NEP 2 characters

The arguments for Yogiri winning make way too many assumptions.
There is absolutely no reason Anos would attack Yogiri after incapacitating him, unless Anos is bloodlusted.
Even if Anos is bloodlusted, after attacking Yogiri and seeing that he instantly dies, he simply won't do that anymore and he'll just leave Yogiri incapacitated.
We all know Yogiri would stomp Anos after his revisions, but they aren't yet applied, so at this moment, he can't permanently kill Anos.

The arguments for Yogiri winning make way too many assumptions.
There is absolutely no reason Anos would attack Yogiri after incapacitating him, unless Anos is bloodlusted.
Even if Anos is bloodlusted, after attacking Yogiri and seeing that he instantly dies, he simply won't do that anymore and he'll just leave Yogiri incapacitated.
ID can sense any danger that ''Maybe'' can be dangerous to Yog, so, Anos wanting to kill him or nah wont change much to ID

Isn't that a bit out of character for anos and also if it's done with intent to defeat someone it should constitute as danger
It’s not really out of character and Yogiri only passively kills someone that threaten his life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back