• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri Takatou 1-A or High 1-B🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 1-A is so debatable the word debatable isn't even enough to describe how much that's going to be debated if proposed.
Lol, true. It's highly unlikely that they'll get such a rating just due to how cardinals and transfinites work and whatnot, but, as I said, it's debatable.

(I hope the author is actually a battleboarder so we can delete ID)
I still think that rule is bullshit, just ban them from CRTs and shit about their own verse. Although, I'm probably only saying that so we can index my abscure and over-dramatic light novel I'll sell on the deep-web in 3023

Honestly agree with High 1-B, I actually wanted to make a CRT on different verse with a case quite similar to this, the fact that he is the end to structure that has been discribe to endless mean two things, either the structure isn't really endless or the Character is beyond the structure itself, that is High 1-B, at the very least possibly High 1-B. For 1-A, I disagree

I don't really see how Yogiri's supposed to be above "Any expansion of the hierarchy" with the evidences given here, so I'll have to disagree for 1-A.
Neutral on High 1-B, maybe a possibly rating?

Also please stop derailing.

I don't really see how Yogiri's supposed to be above "Any expansion of the hierarchy" with the evidences given here, so I'll have to disagree for 1-A.
Neutral on High 1-B, maybe a possibly rating?

Also please stop derailing.
Agree, nothing points out that he is beyond the expansion of the Hierarchy

Man, when will the novel end? I don't wanna witness the day Yogurt gets High 1A. That'd be pretty terrifying.

Anyways, from what I'm reading here, I agree with "Possibly" High 1B.

They would have continued to destroy and wouldn't have reached the end since the structure is endless, but yogiri is the end
Nothing says the structure is endless tho.

It just says that their battle looked like it would never end, which is obviously contradicted in the same sentence.

It doesnt talk about reaching the end of the higher dimensions or anything.

Nothing says the structure is endless tho.

It just says that their battle looked like it would never end, which is obviously contradicted in the same sentence.
That I have to agree on, anyways Neutral on High 1-B till we can get solid evidence for the structure being endless. I pointed out two scenario and one was the structure having an end

Part of it was that we took that endless statement more literally because ID isn't the type of series to have excessively flowery language in the middle of a fight.

and given the nature of the two characters fighting; they could literally fight for an endless amount of time and their fight would still come to a conclusion... cause, they transcend normal space-time, and continue transcending higher dimensional space-times.
Edit:
There's additional context supporting endless hierarchy but for now I slep.

Last edited:
So, we can see here and Endless Hierarchy, which works as dimensionality due it being higher infinite and yada yada, however, Yogiri true form is just inacessible to all of it, as he is currently rated
Yeah, I don't think the current profiles have anything demonstrating an infinite hierarchy of higher-dimensional universes. Toichirou and UEG were described as ascending through them "endlessly," yeah, but from the context of the scene, that's pretty clearly just talking about how they kept ascending for a while during their fight, before Toichirou finally managed to destroy one of those higher universes while UEG was still inside of it. So, no infinite hierarchy here.

Granted, I was also shown this quote:

"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?

Which sounds pretty vague, insofar as it intends to prove the existence of an infinite hierarchy, and seems to be moreso stating that, given infinite time and space, the birth of an entity capable of wiping out all universes is basically an inevitability, so, it's not exactly pointing in that direction either, since infinite space and time could obviously occur within individual universes too.

Last edited:
I feel like this thread is rushing a lot, we recently got a 1-B upgrade to ID, doing another big one just after few hours is asking for trouble. And seems like Ultima already yeteed this, so we should just move on with what we have got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back