• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri Takatou 1-A or High 1-B🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 5/10 series that has an interesting premise but fails to develop the premise into an interesting story. I much prefer the author's previous work which takes the premise and develops characters and a plot on top of it... Kinda drops the ball at the end though.

Actually, I have some stuff that can be used to argue High 1-B/1-A Yogiri from Volume 11

Even when told, she could not outright believe such a thing. It was impossible for a god like UEG, who thought they were at the top of the world, to understand it.

"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?"

So, exist an infinite number of these Higher Universes, so, if exist infinite number of higher dimensions and Yogiri is stated to be beyond all of it, he should be High 1-B/1-A, as he is totally beyond all of these expansions

I would like Ultima to evalute this to see if its enough to High 1-B/1-A

Last edited:
Actually, I have some stuff that can be used to argue High 1-B/1-A Yogiri from Volume 11

Even when told, she could not outright believe such a thing. It was impossible for a god like UEG, who thought they were at the top of the world, to understand it.

"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?"

So, exist an infinite number of these Higher Universes, which ultima already evaluted as enough to tier 1 in the last CRT, so, if exist infinite number of higher dimensions and Yogiri is stated to be beyond all of it, he should be High 1-B/1-A, as he is totally beyond all of these expansions

I would like Ultima to evalute this to see if its enough to High 1-B/1-A
if I showed this in the start of the CRT it would be way more easy :)

Me: I go to sleep with a chance of Low 1-A ID

Me 10 hours later: ID get yeeted from the wiki
T̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶g̶u̶r̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶i̶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back