• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incon. Also I'm 99% certain the Far Realm isn't a 1-A realm so there is that.

Being outside of a High 1-B place is not a 1-A feat. Lumi is baseline in his 1-A key. That is all.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Ynnead can one shot a being who can control a 1-A realm, which is nice and all, but Lumi views a 1-A realm as fiction, in the same way a 4-D could view a 3-D
For the record, that comparison is bad. 3D beings dont perceive 2D beings as fiction. Or 1D. Or 0D.

I cant speak for 4Ds cuz I havent met one lol.

PaChi2 said:
I cant speak for 4Ds cuz I havent met one lol.
clearly a verbal attack against higher dimensional beings everybody shun Poncho

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
If he was baseline, Ynnead would stomp. But Lumi really isn't.
I want legitimate proof aside from "X said so".

As in, "The Far Realm completely transcends this infinite dimensional structure" blah blah.

yeah the best thing I could find of the far realm from the 4e manual of planes. saying "The Far Realm is beyond the already difficult-to-comprehend multiverse. It is "outside" creation" and "The Far Realm is "beyond" or "above" the normal cosmos."

4e being

well after the Mystara multiverse

Oh I know. But even if you bring that statment into a Composite version of d&d that would only put the far realm over the normal 2-A multiverse. Not the Mystara multiverse

Udlmaster said:
Qa was the one who said the Far Realm was 1-A.
On the cosmology blog I wrote "(so I dunno, 1-A?)" because I really don't know if it'd be classified as High 1B or 1A in a composite verse. Here's the most clear statement about the place but I still wouldn't know where to place it.

But if it is 1-A then it'd make the Luminous Being above baseline 1-A.

I am uncertain that we consider the Far Realm 1-A. As far as I can tell it is just outside of everything else.

It's a weird area. The quotes about it either talk about it being above the cosmology which would imply 1-A (I think) but other quotes just have it be outside of the standard cosmology.

If it transcended all of the cosmology, yeah, it'd be 1-A.

The current profile seems to indicate that Lumi is above/outside a 1-A realm. To me that makes thek about even AP wise, so my vote goes to Inconclusive. If Lumi were to view the Far Realm aa fiction as suggested by some people abkve, then he'd probably win. But for now I take it as Inconclusive.

Isn't AP above 1-A entirely subjective to transcendence in such a way that a being that transcends infinite 1-As in ascending strength could be comparable to a baseline 1-A from another verse because we can't really measure it

Yeah it's a strange and nebulous metric. From a cursory view Ynnead is above a person who's 1-A for transcending a High 1-B realm and has a weird High 1-B stomach, while Lumi is either baseline 1-A or trancends a 1-A realm.

So either Lumi is like, either infinitly below or above Ynnead.

Dunno how else to describe it. He's either a step of transcendence above or below Ynnead maybe?

Its either

High 1-B = Warp = Mystaraian multiverse = Far Realm

1-A = Slaanish = Lumi

So with that since Ynnead > Slaanesh, it would also be above Lumi. But the other way would be

High 1-B = Warp = Mystaraian Multiverse

1-A = Slaanesh = Far Realm

Which in this case since Lumi is transcendent over the FR he'd be above Ynnead.

except

that isn't actually cement, 1-A is beyond our tiering system for the most part

that said I have been convinced the Far Realm is a 1-A realm

NOT THAT IT MATTERS SINCE 1-A IS POINTLESS IN REGARDS TO DECIDING WHO IS STRONGER THAN WHO

but still

Also even if Lumi is way above Ynnead I don't know if he can overcome his regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back