• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm

Lumi views a 1-A realm as fiction and Ynnead exists completely outside the confines of a 1-A realm

...I have no idea. So I'll vote inconclusive.

I'd arguably say that seeing a 1-A realm as fiction is higher than being above a 1-A realm.

Wasn't that just speculation, that Ynnead beats Slaanesh?

Also, Luminous can beat True Godly regen.

Now that I think about it, Ynnead can control a realm similar to a 1-A realm, while Lumi views a 1-A realm as fiction. So Lumi actually probably wins.

"To further clarify, a High 1-A should be so much higher than baseline 1-A characters that it can not be estimated or comprehended from their perspectives. That is, to even be considered for High 1-A, a character must at the very least transcend baseline 1-A characters in the same manner that they exceed tier 11."

He definately transends 1-A realm as he sees the 1-A realm as nothing more than fiction, just like how a 1-A being sees Tier 11 as fiction.

Literally everything about Ynnead right now is speculation besides it not even existing in the warp.

No, because that's too many High 1-As. Most of the Cthulhu 1-As would be high 1-A if we used that. It's less about raw scaling, though that's important, and more about your limitations. Yog-Sothoth (Cthulhu Mythos) isn't High 1-A for being very far into 1-A, its there because it's easily tier 0 if Azathoth were to not be part of the verse.

To be honest, I'd say there's very few High 1-A's they seem to be the rarest behind Omnipotents and 11-Cs

I shouldn't have to point out that viewing 2-As as fictional comes nowhere near enough for high 1-A. High 1-A is viewing 1-As as 11-Cs. Viewing 1-As as fiction only puts you at 1 level of transcendence. LB would be a fodder 1-A to the fodder 1-As of CM or Umineko.

Seeing a 1-A as fiction would be like, the difference between a 11-C and an 11-B (being one dimension above is enough to see as fiction), High 1-A would be the difference between 11-C and 1-A.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Seeing a 1-A as fiction would be like, the difference between a 11-C and an 11-B (being one dimension above is enough to see as fiction), High 1-A would be the difference between 11-C and 1-A.
Sometimes not even that is enough.

Yeah, 1-A to High 1-A is by far the biggest gap between two tiers in the entire tiering system, it is so huge that it is hard to describe it with words.

Technically high 1-A to 0 is, but yeah high 1-A isn't really a regular tier.

1-A to High 1-A is more wider than 11-C to 1-A, Being infinitely infinitely infinitely (Repated Infinity) above 1-A won't give you High 1-A, also I vote for Luminous Being

High 1-A to 0 is a really weird gap in general, because like, if they're from the same verse, then the 0 ******* curbstomps the High 1-A, no question about it, but if they're from different verses, High 1-A Vs 0 would always be inconclusive, because the only reason the High 1-A isn't a 0 is because of someone being above him in-universe, or due to some minor weakness. Things start to get really confusing when we reach this level of power, it's ridiculous.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
High 1-A to 0 is a really weird gap in general, because like, if they're from the same verse, then the 0 ******* curbstomps the High 1-A, no question about it, but if they're from different verses, High 1-A Vs 0 would always be inconclusive, because the only reason the High 1-A isn't a 0 is because of someone being above him in-universe, or due to some minor weakness. Things start to get really confusing when we reach this level of power, it's ridiculous.
Yeah such as Yog-Sothoth vs The-One-Above-All

1-A to another 1-A can be more than 1-A to 11-C, depending on the 1-As used. Even High 1-Bs can have large gaps in Transcendence. Part of why I don't really like 1-A fights is how they're entirely transcendence based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back