• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach's Power Nullification

Refer to the title. And yes we're doing this again because there are things about Yhwach's power null that I want to get clarified here, for me and everyone. Im not looking to downgrade anything yet, but I definitely would like some answers and explanation.

To start this off, I know that Yhwach is currently able to nullify powers by seeing them in the future and make them his "allies". However, how exactly is Yhwach able to understand something when seeing it? What exactly are the limitations of Yhwach's Power Null?

If more questions are thought up, they'll be asked later. But for now, these 2 are my main priority.

You should probably ask Kubo if you want an answer outside of the panel where he describes it.

As for limitations set by series, nothing if he can see it and physical strength.

Well id still like some kind of explanation for this please.

For instance, can the Almighty see abilities in the future that have no physical form to be seen as?

He nullified a power that erased the concept of a name, that's about as invisible as it gets really since its conceptual in nature

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I have no idea what you're asking me tbh.
He see's everything and then understands everything he see's. As explained clearly in the panel.
The question was pretty simple.

Im asking if Yhwach is able to see powers that can't be physically seen. An invisible power.

He negged getting his power cut in half, thats a pretty invisible power to neg. That wasn't even with his eyesight based powernull which is superior iirc

Xulrev said:
He nullified a power that erased the concept of a name, that's about as invisible as it gets really since its conceptual in nature
Isn't that ability itself, or rather the conduit for it physical?

It's not like an abstract force behind the power.

>However, how exactly is Yhwach able to nullify something when seeing it?

When a power enters Yhwach's vision (from the present into the distant future), he gains an understanding of what he sees, and when he understands it, the power takes Yhwach's side instead of the power's owners - while simultaneously making it impossible for that power to be used to hurt Yhwach.

This is where Yhwach's Information Analysis and Reactive Evolution and/or Power Nullification come from.

The scans are posted above.

>What exactly are the limitations of Yhwach's Power Null?

Well, for a canon weakness - there is Still Silver.

He can't nullify physical strength.

4-D powers and above are given - obviously.

People with adequate resistance to his level of power null. And/or if they are somehow beyond his sight - being invisible to both his normal and future vision.

But also beings that exist in a state in which Yhwach hasn't been shown to affect. For example, a Type 1 Abstract does not exist in Bleach, and therefore, to say that the Almighty's abilities would affect said Type 1 Abstract would be reaching, IMO.

Ichibe's ability itself wasnt invisible though, only the effects of it. Ichibei used the black ink that Ichimonji manipulates to splatter it onto Yhwach and from the blackness comes Ichibe's renaming hax.

Warren Valion said:
>However, how exactly is Yhwach able to nullify something when seeing it?
When Yhwach sees a power, he gains an understanding of what he sees, and when he understands it
My bad, I should have been more clear on this point. I'll update my OP too.

What I really meant here was how does Yhwach understand a foreign power just by seeing it?

He didnt nullify the ink, he nullified "losing my name". He couldnt witness a name being lost after all.

Further he can see the effect of any ability in the future, so it ends up being moot in the end I do believe.

Because Almighty grants him the power of nigh omnisience in-verse.

Just read the scans I posted where it's explained clearly.

He doesn't need to see a literal fireball being used on him, he'll know regardless because it's a potential event.

Xulrev said:
He didnt nullify the ink, he nullified "losing my name". He couldnt witness a name being lost after all.
Ichibe's Ink from Yhwach's body vanished after Yhwach awakened the almighty though. If only the effect got nulled, wouldnt the ink still be on Yhwach?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
My bad, I should have been more clear on this point. I'll update my OP too.

What I really meant here was how does Yhwach understand a foreign power just by seeing it?
The Almighty is the ability to see all of the future and steal all power. Not to mention the ability to alter and transform the future he sees as well.

It has a sort of dominion over powers and abilities. The power is called The Almighty after all. It was the power that the Soul King used to created worlds and give birth to concepts. Yhwach's Almighty is just a ******* version of it.

And through Yhwach's vision - Yhwach obtains an instinctive knowledge of any and all powers, for every power that he understands, takes his side.

He just "knows" it. That's just one of the many powers of The Almighty. There's really nothing more to it.

no because the power itself took his side, as explained in the scan. He's pretty much subjugating all powers below his. Which is everything in Bleach.
Then that means he nulled the ink as well.

He doesn't need to see a literal fireball being used on him
So he can see invisible powers then? This is exactly why I asked if Yhwach can see invisible powers or not above.

If he needs to see a power in the future in order for said power to come to his side and not harm him, then I want to know if that applies to powers that cant be seen as well (like time manipulation for example).

Ogbunabali said:
He became immune to KS when he could actually "see" it. And that's pretty invisible.
He definitely wasnt immune to KS since Aizen fooled Yhwach with it, the power just went away after Yhwach rewrote his death.

KS was inflicted on Yhwach before he used Almighty.

If what Sigurd said is right, then why did you say Yhwach can't see invisible powers before?

Also, im pretty sure this isnt the actual ink but Yhwach's Almighty. The black stuff around Yhwach's body is apart of Yhwachs body as it later on shows.

Yhwach doesn't get Black Goop constantly on him until he absorbs Mimihagi. That's just his Cape Flowing.

Well let's also consider that Yhwach had under his possession 'invisible powers', Kukui. Such as The Deathdealing. It's a power he could bestow, and therefore reasonably is immune to. He also was stated to be the only person capable of beating Gremmy amongst the Quincy, and reality warping is invisible (also was confirmed to be able to seal away Gremmy via unknown means but if he can seal away a reality warper I'm pretty confident saying The Almighty can affect any power that is 'invisible')

" Also, im pretty sure this isnt the actual ink but Yhwach's Almighty. The black stuff around Yhwach's body is apart of Yhwachs body as it later on shows."

I'm sorry what? Did you just skip him absorbing Mimihagi and Soul King which gave him that power?

This is ink here in this chapter.

Hst master said:
Yhwach doesn't get Black Goop constantly on him until he absorbs Mimihagi. That's just his Cape Flowing.
Fair enough. So is it his cape or is it Ichibe's Ink just being wrapped around his body?

Fair enough. So is it his cape or is it Ichibe's Ink just being wrapped around his body?

That scene specifically? The ink, as you can see it rolling off his neck and sternritter uniform.

I was with that doubt about Yhwach's Almighty too but it seems Warren has already answered. Does that mean he can understand things at conceptual levels just like he did with Ichibei?

Xulrev, this specific reasoning of yours is pretty vague

>Well let's also consider that Yhwach had under his possession 'invisible powers', Kukui. Such as The Deathdealing. It's a power he could bestow, and therefore reasonably is immune to.

This has nothing to do with what the Almighty can show him though. Yhwach's sternitter powers are just powers he bestowed to them himself, it has nothing to do with the Almighty. Yhwach being unaffacted by powerrs he once had and then gave a way isnt a problem, its powers that he is facing when having the Almighty that im questioning.

>He also was stated to be the only person capable of beating Gremmy amongst the Quincy, and reality warping is invisible (also was confirmed to be able to seal away Gremmy via unknown means but if he can seal away a reality warper I'm pretty confident saying The Almighty can affect any power that is 'invisible')

Yhwach gave Gremmy the Visionary (unless the "Gremmy is the SK's brain" stuff contradicts this) so of course he'd be capable of defeating this. Even then, Gremmy's method of reality warping isnt invisible like, say, a warp in space is. His reality warping works by bringing imaginations to life, which obviously isnt invisible and if Yhwach could foresee invisible reality warping from Gremmy, he wouldnt need to use a seal to seal Gremmy away when the Visonary's powers would just be nulled from the jump.

Gremmy is a thought based reality warper, nor did Yhwach make that ability considering they fought and he sealed him away. I honestly don't even see what the purpose of this question is?

The Almighty shows him everything and allows him to understand everything shown, you're looking into an issue that doesn't exist.

Yes a thought based reality warper who makes thoughts come to life. Thats not invisible. But anyway,

Im looking into this issue because im finding "seeing and understanding everything" via the Almighty to be vague based on the wording. I have 0 issues with Yhwach foreseeing any power that can be physically seen since those are powers Yhwach would be easily capable of seeing in the future to then nullify. However, what I do see is an issue is we're assuming that Yhwach is capable of seeing abilities that can't be actually seen, like time hax for example, when he's never used the Almighty to do that. We're assuming Yhwach can see any power no matter the state its used in and that I dont agree with. So I made this thread to ask what are the Almighty's limitations when it comes to power null.

That sounds like a you problem honestly, nothing here is vague especially when it's repeated multiple times by him. You sure as hell can't see The Balance which is passive probability manipulation. Jugram stated it's worthless against The Almighty.

You can't see the wind as well which is a passive spatial field, will you argue The Wind can stop the Almighty?

X-Axis is literally an attack that doesn't even exist, will this also stop Almighty?

Back