• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Narutoverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto has been FTL+++ since the first arc via Haku, Orochimaru also created an entire Universe with its own timespace at the start of Shippuden

What's Yhwach doing against 2-B and MFTL++++++++++ Characters? exactly

Everyone is sleeping on one big thing:

The Kanji for 'The Almighty' means 'omniscient and omnipotent'.

G, and dare I say it, G.

Make it including all novels/all statements from databooks and any games be them canon or not. An all-out battle for both verses.

Zaratthustra said:
Make it including all novels/all statements from databooks and any games be them canon or not. An all-out battle for both verses.
Composite Bleach vs Composite Naruto.

Yeah, if you want to go all out and do the fair one. Just go all out even with the wank or troll photos. Who cares it's in the FUN thread.

the clones would disperse thank to ichigo reiatsu crushing them given their laughable dura so no clones for naruto here .

I believe that's more of a stamina issue for the clones, they can't take hits like Naruto can. Regardless the clones still get yeeted on via passive Reiatsu crush.

The way I look at it, Naruto's Clones are durable like him but they are not stable like him so basically if someone weaker than Naruto punched one of his clones it wont get destroyed but if someone on his level hit one it would be destroyed in seemingly one hit because It's stable form was damaged.

Though this is just me. Honestly no one is actually wrong when it comes to Naruto's clones in my opinion since they showcase them inconsistent at times. I'm just surprised this thread lasted so long. Wasn't this just Yhwach vs the Naruto Verse?. Why are people talking about Ichigo.

I was pretty sure we all acctthwt his clones are as durable as the amount of chakra he pumps into them.

Where have u all been

Code:
His clones were literally tanking ST and taking attacks from Sasuke and others as well as SOSP Madara
I'm just letting u know I'm not arguing but jsut pointing out where your wrong

the more he pump chakra into them to make them more durable , the less he will have to resist reiatsu crush on his own , wich would be hard for him already .

AstralKing7 said:
I was pretty sure we all acctthwt his clones are as durable as the amount of chakra he pumps into them.

Where have u all been His clones were literally tanking ST and taking attacks from Sasuke and others as well as SOSP Madara

I'm just letting u know I'm not arguing but jsut pointing out where your wrong
Him making clones that don't disperse after a hit was only in the Anime against Sasuke and once. Not to mention his clones didn't get hit fighting off Madara's Limbo Clones and just later were getting one shotted by Kaguya w/o Ash Killing Bones. And if your mentioning against Pain, they didn't stay, he kept making more upon more.

Yeah man I don't know what you've been reading. We literally see a pile of them in the fight against pain not disappearing. His clones have shown to disappear form just slight touches before so them not disappearing from blocking hits from limbo clones counts very much.

https://www.**********.com/naruto/442/14

You can literally see them disappearing upon contact of the ST. He then makes more that vanish from the aftermath to brace himself from the ST in which he makes 2 fresh clones to both make a rasengan and launch himself at pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back