• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes that he has on his profile without any valid justification and just "possibly"

Proof of the low 2C AP?

I am.not saying yhwach does not have "possibly low 2C" on his profile, I am saying that has no reason to be there
It's accepted, deal with it.

This sounds like something for a Content Revision Thread.
Well I just noticed it this morning, read the entirety of bleach and the novels, and can't seem to recall anything like affecting a timeline or a 4D space.
Still reading through bleach threads and none of it has a valid reason for the said low 2C, would read a few more before making the CRT

Well I just noticed it this morning, read the entirety of bleach and the novels, and can't seem to recall anything like affecting a timeline or a 4D space.
Still reading through bleach threads and none of it has a valid reason for the said low 2C, would read a few more before making the CRT
Make the CRT and you'll get valid reasons, the point of CRT's is so that things don't need to be re-proven when someone demands it.

That thread might even turn into an upgrade due to The Garganta, but we'll see.

Yeah, I'm also kind of sceptical about using a character whose tier is hypotethical, like a "Possibly" or "likely", becouse that's like not being enterily sure if the tier for the character is accurate.

Make the CRT and you'll get valid reasons, the point of CRT's is so that things don't need to be re-proven when someone demands it.

That thread might even turn into an upgrade due to The Garganta, but we'll see.
I won't just rush to make a CRT, without finding the reason it was accepted in the first place, so I won't make a fool.of myself.
When I dig deeper I will.make the CRT

The said space times are not temporally, the living world, soul society and HM share the same timelines
They clearly don't though, because they themselves are divided by The Dangai, which itself is a separate space-time as verbatim stated.

But that isn't relevant to this thread

Allright guys, next match:

Mechikabura (DBH) VS Ywach (Bleach)| Stats Equalized.

Let's see what the decrepict old moustache man can do...........

Allright guys, next match:

Mechikabura (DBH) VS Ywach (Bleach)| Stats Equalized.

Let's see what the decrepict old moustache man can do...........
Yhwach can't do much, Mechikabura have Acausality type 4 which already prevents the precog and reactive evolution, he also has Higher-Dimensional Existence, which makes him unaffected by Yhwach haxes, and he has Dimensional Domain, which can turn the stamina to 0, he has Higher-D absorption, which can absorb Yhwach etc

Off topic but why is Yhwach not 2-C?
Because he downscales to Dangai Ichigo (peak Bleach character) which best feat is cutting a small mountain in half

jk, until now, our current Bleach cosmology only accepts 1 Space-Time that exist, thats why SK is Low 2-C and not 2-C

Because he downscales to Dangai Ichigo (peak Bleach character) which best feat is cutting a small mountain in half

jk, until now, our current Bleach cosmology only accepts 1 Space-Time that exist, thats why SK is Low 2-C and not 2-C
But doesn't Dangai seperate them?

My eyes glazed over when reading his profiles, but does he resist soul hax?

EDIT: Higher Dimensional Existence lol GGs I guess
Type 8 Inmortality, Mid High regeneration, likely higher.

Higher dimensional existance.

But even if we lowballed Mechikabura's AP to plantery and 3-D, he would still bullying the poor old man, his hax would still be 4-D.
And his Hax like statistics reduction, stamina reduction would still work, becouse it's been shown to affect characters with 4-D AP.

I don't think so, if Mechi didnt had Higher-D existence, Yhwach reiatsu preassure probably could finish the job
His Inmortality type 8 would say Hi. And, his Hax like stamina reduction, DD, statistics reduction, statistics stealing, Power Null, would still be 4-D, becouse It has been shown able to affect characters with 3-D power.

His Inmortality type 8 would say Hi. And, his Hax like stamina reduction, DD, statistics reduction, statistics stealing, Power Null, would still be 4-D, becouse It has been shown able to affect characters with 3-D power.
His type 8 immortality is due absorbing timelines, which won't make sense with your case, as you mentioned a 5-B Mechikabura, how can a 5-B being have entire timelines in the body?

His type 8 immortality is due absorbing timelines, which won't make sense with your case, as you mentioned a 5-B Mechikabura, how can a 5-B being have entire timelines in the body?
Why not, this is fiction.

Mechikabura insides are ridiculously bigger than himself, so.

And again, his 4-D Hax like statistics reduction, stamina reduction, Power Null, etc would do the job

Back