• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, as this is Base Yhwach and his soul hax is restricted, he has very few chances to win, but he still can win if he land a single hit attack in misogi

We could say that knowing Ywach's ability, he could do something to prevent being Soul crushed, like eliminating the very concept of his soul, and then All fiction SC
Is that something he's ever actually done?

And All Fiction has no feats of resurrecting after soul destruction, so he'd die before he's able to do that.

We could say that knowing Ywach's ability, he could do something to prevent being Soul crushed, like eliminating the very concept of his soul, and then All fiction SC
Soul Crush is restricted, but if it wasnt, no, he couldn't do it against Soul Crush, as it is passive and Yhwach literally resist causality manipulation and conceptual manipulation, which means All Fiction would not work, but since, now its Base Yhwach with soul crush restricted

That would
A) Be possible if he could regen from Soul destruction
B) know that's what is happening in the first place

Well, soul crush being restricted stops that first of all

Second, All Fiction isn't passive, whereas soul crush is, he'd die before he's able to.
So it's restricted now?
The fact that he would passively die due it and not being able to ressurect?
I mean, while he's being SC why can't he just say "This is fiction"

Sure, SC is passive, but it's not instant EE or whatever.

It is for Yhwach, he scales above Aizen in Reiatsu who basically erased a dude the second he came into range, keep in mind, Aizen's Reiatsu is sealed to be close to his body in this instance, take away the seal and that guys dead from much further away.

I mean, while he's being SC why can't he just say "This is fiction"

Passive = Instant Effect, the characters literally have their soul erased/destroyed just by being in their presences, Misogi is not ''faster than infinite'' to be able to counter it, and even then, that Yhwach version have resistance to all stuff from All Fiction, causality and conceptual manipulation included

It is for Yhwach, he scales above Aizen in Reiatsu who basically erased a dude the second he came into range, keep in mind, Aizen's Reiatsu is sealed to be close to his body in this instance, take away the seal and that guys dead from much further away.
That guy who Aizen vaporised was also much more resistant to soul crush, so that's even worse for Kumagawa actually...

That guy who Aizen vaporised was also more resistant to soul crush than normal as he was awake, so that's even worse for Kumagawa actually...
Exactly

The guy Aizen was erasing was a Shinigami, and even fodder Shinigami have pretty high soul resistance.

If RC isn't restricted, Misogi dies the instant the match starts.

But they were way closer than Yhwach is to Misogi. And since AF is thought-based his soul would have to be crushed faster than he can can think a thought, which I personally would want to see evidence for.

Damn, seems that the only way to evade Soul Crush is 4-D resistance to Soul manipulation.
Pretty sure if you have any base form of soul resist you don't passively die unless you get close to the them, but you likely get paralysis and fear haxed.

But they were way closer than Yhwach is to Misogi. And since AF is thought-based his soul would have to be crushed faster than he can can think a thought, which I personally would want to see evidence for.
Did you just selectively ignore the last part of my post?

Aizen's Reiatsu was sealed to be near his body in that instance, take away the seal, and that guy dies before he's even in visual distance.

Did you just selectively ignore the last part of my post?

Aizen's Reiatsu was sealed to be near his body in that instance, take away the seal, and that guy dies before he's even in visual distance.
I don't think it matters.

Y'know what... Why am I even arguing this? I don't even like Medaka Box.

Back