• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You misunderstood

They're arguing Misogi can lower Yhwach's AP from Low 2-C to 8-B

It's a NLF to assume Misogi can lower infinite AP without feats
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works either he resist sealing or either his powers get sealed

I don't see how it's a NLF to assume that Misogi can lower Ywach's stats......

Is Hax so is meant to ignore durability, regardless of AP. And pretty sure the wiki doesn't accept your logic Purgy.

Is Hax so is meant to ignore durability, regardless of AP. And pretty sure the wiki doesn't accept your logic Purgy.
The wiki does accept my logic, 3-D powernull can't nullify a 4-D ability without feats, no reason it's different for 4-D AP

Regardless, we've already clarified that Yhwach resists statistics reduction, on a conceptual level no less.

Not how it works, depend of how the hax works, AP reduction works by lowering someone AP, how do you even Lower a Infinitely higher AP without feats? Even if u try to lower it INFINITE TIMES, a 4-D AP still will remain as 4-D, same as 3-D AP will remains as 3-D doesnt matter how much u lower it AP

@Bernkastelll @Purgy So you guys mean that even if Ywach still 3-D in existance, his raw energy/AP is for 4-D, and that trying to reduce his statistics is like trying to reduce the statistics of a 4-D being, right??

@Bernkastelll @Purgy So you guys mean that even if Ywach still 3-D in existance, his raw energy/AP is for 4-D, and that trying to reduce his statistics is like trying to reduce the statistics of a 4-D being, right??
Yhwach's dimensionality doesn't matter, since it's not Yhwach being reduced, it's his power

Misogi has no feats of lowering 4-D power, and even if he did, Yhwach still resists conceptual statistics reduction due to Ichibe.

Yhwach has a 3-D existence, but his Power is 4-D, which Misogi has no feat of lowering something in that level, and even if he had, Yhwach also can resist conceptuall power null/statistic reduction from Ichibei, which tried to turn Yhwach power into the same power of an Ant

Ah I see, but I'm sure that the majority of Hax even if it's 3-D, should work on the opponent even if It has 4-D power, as long as it's existance is not HD. Like Mindhax, Soul manipulation, CM, Reality warping, Transmutation, Matter Hax, corruption, etc....... and this is something accepted in the wiki

Ah I see, but I'm sure that the majority of Hax even if it's 3-D, should work on the opponent even if It has 4-D power, as long as it's existance is not HD. Like Mindhax, Soul manipulation, CM, Reality warping, Transmutation, Matter Hax, corruption, etc....... and this is something accepted in the wiki
Bruv Yhwach resists causality manipulation and statistics reduction of a much higher degree in the story itself. It has nothing to do with him being 4D or this wiki's conventions. It is just the icing on a very large and angry looking cake (with mutton chops made of frosting).

Last edited:
He's about to have even less of a chance when I finish writing up this CRT to give Yhwach Causality Manipulation negation

He's about to have even less of a chance when I finish writing up this CRT to give Yhwach Causality Manipulation negation

I JUST WANT THIS CLARIFIED:

I'm sure that the majority of Hax even if it's 3-D, should work on the opponent even if It has 4-D power, as long as it's existance is not HD. Like Mindhax, Soul manipulation, CM, Reality warping, Transmutation, Matter Hax, corruption, etc....... and this is something accepted in the wiki

I JUST WANT THIS CLARIFIED:
As I already said, how can you lower something infinitely higher? in the same way that doesnt matter how much u try, u can't lower a 3-D AP in a point that it reaches 2-D AP, not without feat, same applies to this case, Yhwach has a 4-D AP, which Misogi can't lower it to a infinitely lower one, aka 3-D, it will always be a 4-D AP doesnt matter how much misogi tries to lower it

I see, so this only applies to 3-D Hax without feats of affecting 4-D power, like Energy Absorption, power Null,etc.....Hax that involve manipulating/absorbing the opponent's power, right??

I see, so this only applies to 3-D Hax without feats of affecting 4-D power, like Energy Absorption, power Null,etc.....Hax that involve manipulating/absorbing the opponent's power, right??
Yeah, only if they're directly manipulating the opponents power, not the opponent themself.

Low 2-C is by its very definition 4-D.
Yes that he has on his profile without any valid justification and just "possibly"
Low 2-C is 4-D AP

To add, even if Yhwach becomes High 3-A, the point still stands, Misogi has no feats of reducing infinite power.
Proof of the low 2C AP?

I am.not saying yhwach does not have "possibly low 2C" on his profile, I am saying that has no reason to be there

Okay, but even if we ignore this wiki's conventions entirely Yhwach casually resists statistics reduction of a much higher degree, and causality manipulation much more potent in the verse he is in, directly.
Anyone not convinced of his 4D AP can make a CRT but Yhwach has solid feats of resisting everything Kumagawa can do regardless of dimensionality.
This is a stomp, please close this.

Back