• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Hakumen

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've pointed out multiple times that Hakumen has multiple 2-A passives, starting with paralysis. Yet, all we've gotten is "he has a few non 2-A passives", as if it'd actually harm him. No idea why this match is even still up.

Rocker1189 said:
He can't get paralyzed by 2-A paralysis? Yeaaah I really doubt that.
No, he can't.

Ransōtengai (õ╣▒ÞúàÕñ®ÕéÇ, Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit; Viz "Disheveled Paradise Puppet") is a Quincy technique.

A high level technique which allows the user to control their body parts using strings of Reiryoku controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings made of Reishi. Using this technique, the Quincy can control their body like a marionette, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force which would impede normal movement.It was originally created to allow elderly Quincy to fight effectively

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
We've pointed out multiple times that Hakumen has multiple 2-A passives, starting with paralysis. Yet, all we've gotten is "he has a few non 2-A passives", as if it'd actually harm him. No idea why this match is even still up.
it's not up to me, to name them.

Why are you giving useless input, instead of supporting hakumen by giving arguments, so it can actually be closed?

@yellowpig10

Because I've never seen anything from either series. I'm just going off of what I'm reading here that this is a huge stonp

if it was such a huge stomps, then there would be 0 arguments possible, which obviously isn't the case.

No, he can't.

Ransōtengai (õ╣▒ÞúàÕñ®ÕéÇ, Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit; Viz "Disheveled Paradise Puppet") is a Quincy technique.

A high level technique which allows the user to control their body parts using strings of Reiryoku controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings made of Reishi. Using this technique, the Quincy can control their body like a marionette, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force which would impede normal movement.It was originally created to allow elderly Quincy to fight effectively

That literally does not matter, as long as it works for only a couple seconds he would then get time killed.

Bah, this match are utterly mismatch af, and people try hard pushing Yhwach here against opponents who are far far stronger than him like Reinhard and now this one

What next? Wild Arm Beatrice vs Ywach?

Ghutsu

Dude, everyone already explaining in further why Hakumen win to even stomp, it just you and the other keep pushing your arguments

teleportation still exists, which can give him enough time.

and ransotengai is pretty much instant so, why does it matter?

Unless you think 3-D resistance to paralysis>4-D paralysis, then this is a stomp.
did you read what i said?

it's not about resistance?

he can move his body lika a puppet, with enhanced movement.

Ghuttsu said:
Unless you think 3-D resistance to paralysis>4-D paralysis, then this is a stomp.
did you read what i said?
it's not about resistance?

he can move his body lika a puppet, with enhanced movement.
Can he do this on an 4-D level? Yes, or no.
4-d level is irrelevant, paralyzation is paralyzation.

his body is still paralyzed, only that he's puppeteering himself. so the effects are still there.

as i said, it's not a resistance / power null.

Woi! Did you even know the difference of 3-D power and 4-D? If your power is 4-D, that mean it can bypass any of 3-D power resistances, in this case Yhwach power and resistances are in 3-D while some of Hakumen power and resistances are in 4-D, thus Hakumen bypass it on ease, is this hard to understand?

dude.

can you please read what im saying?

it's NOT a resistance.

the effects of paralyzation, are still there. only that he can continue moving, by puppeteering his own body with strings.

there is nothing hard to understand about that.

Puppettering doesn't matter since Hakumen paralysis is beyond what Ywach withstand, again its in 2-A level comparing to Ywach who are in tier 5 at best

the level of paralysis doesn't matter yet again.

as i said 5 times before. The effects of paralyzation are still there, but they are useless.

Paralyzation, doesn't turn yhwach's body to solid stone, not allowing him to move.

that's petrification for example. it's just paralysis. movement impairment, which can be bypassed by rasotengai for example.

the tier does not matter, if it's still in effect.

At this point our arguments are just flying throught your head like nothing, what a wasting time

Whatever, Hakumen paralysis bullcrap + time killer GG no RE but in the end Ywach win via wank yay, now throw him against Methuselah or Wild Arm Beatrice

Imma unfollow this since it make my temperament rising again

this can be closed though, it's obvious that yhwach can't win, i was just testing out how far he could go against a character like hakumen.

and there is nothing wrong, with having some arguments.

Reopening this thread is by far the dumbest thing I have ever done on this site.

Given that this thread is either a massive mismatch or incredibly one sided and the fact that the thread has derailed with people being too stuck up to calm down over fictional characters fighting, I am closing.

Don't do Bleach vs BB matches again please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back