• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Hakumen

Status
Not open for further replies.
??

a lot of hax doesn't apply to characters with superior dc, i don't see why yhwach wouldn't be able to change that 10 percent of his resistances that aren't 2-a

@Ghetsu He has passive paralysis so most of his moveset that needs to physically move. Only the ones that are not 2-A, which is more than likely, not going to help because there's only few.

Everybody is getting Resistance to Absorption. I don't know why we forgot it, we're blind or something. Boundary is able to absorb the ones who are just peeking the outer layer of it. Hakumen can not be absorbed even when he's at the deepest layers. Not to mention both PoO users like Celica and Jin were able to get out after being consumed by BB which can consume your body, mind and soul, and all of your selves across infinite timelines when scaled to Cauldron.

"Everybody is getting Resistance to Absorption. I don't know why we forgot it, we're blind or something. Boundary is able to absorb the ones who are just peeking the outer layer of it."

I remember this.

but i forgot.

The fact that he could fight The Black Beast, which has passive absorption, should've said that and it was ******* pointed out as well

No it wasn't, the arguments consisted of "He has alot of abilities" and "Black beast is strong". Shiro is the only one who actually provided proof for something not on the profile.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
@Ghetsu He has passive paralysis so most of his moveset that needs to physically move. Only the ones that are not 2-A, which is more than likely, not going to help because there's only few.
Everybody is getting Resistance to Absorption. I don't know why we forgot it, we're blind or something. Boundary is able to absorb the ones who are just peeking the outer layer of it. Hakumen can not be absorbed even when he's at the deepest layers. Not to mention both PoO users like Celica and Jin were able to get out after being consumed by BB which can consume your body, mind and soul, and all of your selves across infinite timelines when scaled to Cauldron.
passive paralysis is useless though. and as i said if 90 percent of his resistances are 2-a then that means, that yhwach can remove the rest and make him vulnerable towards it.

Dude, the only ones that aren't 2-A are gravity, physics, explosion and death. And Death can still negate type 5, 8 and Mid-Godly. And even then he has Type 5 of his own.

I meant nearly all of his resistances is 2-A, and again, saying that yhwach can just remove those resistances like that implies Yhwach even knows what he resists in the first place. There's nothing to suggest that Yhwach would know that Hakumen resist practically every single ability he has, and the same can be said for assuming that Hakumen is just gonna be absorbed like that when for the nth time, he has fought and beaten beings that absorbs in character and passively at that.

yhwach could simply try to lower his resistances, towards his entire arsenal which includes explosion creation, any part of hakumen that he touch becomes an explosion.

explain to me... how Yhwach will know.... that Hakumen will resist practically everything he has. On top of the fact that he would use the deathdealing in character?

would it not be logical for him to search his weak point, when pretty much everything he has gets resisted?

He has to know everything he does gets resisted and hope Hakumen doesn't take him out beforehand.

Are you seriously arguing that Hakumen would just do nothing while Yhwach just hopes to god he finds the one thing that MIGHT work on him? The same dude who's sole instinct in combat is to kill?

Personality, Skill and Experience do play a part in matches just like it does here, neither are bloodlusted so they should act in character.

Since the absorption is with a mass of energy. It can be interacted with by hakumen sword and simply using power of order he can erase it. If I am understanding how power of order works that is.

Edit: someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back