• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Hakumen

Status
Not open for further replies.
That nonexistence physiology can easily be evaded with pure animal/fighting instinct that distaste an enemy by just seen him for the first time.

Now that I think about it, I think he can. He was able to hit Embryo after all and Terumi with his body was able to hit Es.

Vanishing Slider: By concentrating all of his spiritual pressure into sliding backwards slightly, Guenael can amp his speed to avoid any blows from his opponents.

Wait. Yhwach should not get Lee's powers since it was Gremmy who created him not Yhwach. We don't even know if Yhwach gave him that letter or if it was Gremmy.

She used it as a metaphor. She exists and doesn't exist in a way that in physical sense it isn't, but still kinda is.

Plus PoO can make nomexistent characters existent by acknowledging them so HA.

a ghost exists and doesn't exist in our terms, since we can't interact with it nor can we see it, that doesn't make it nonexistent though?

Then I should downgrade it to Non-Corporeal for Es, Raquel, Nobody and Take-Mikazuchi.

But it's still a fact that Yhwach is unable to Nonexistent in this fight due to being acknowledged by him to exist.

Ghuttsu said:
Guenael is still a quincy, yhwach's power distribution applies to him
That doesn't mean much since BG9 was a robot Quincy, and Gremmy was the Soul King's Brain in a jar. We are also told that the powers of every shinigami that died in the war will be added to Yhwach. The question is did Yhwach had time to give his blood to Lee since Gremmy was sealed and quickly after he went to face Kenpachi. Gremmy could had created Lee far away from Yhwach.

yhwach gave bg9 a designated letter, so he had a soul, you can't receive a letter that's literally written on your soul, if you don't have one. i mean, we didn't see every single sternritter getting their schrifts, so we can safely say the same for guenael

But Yhwach should be Paralysed even if hes moving with the strong things I doubt they would be as fast and like I said Hakumen can he Nonexistent beings.

hakumen can't hit nonexistent beings, and paralyzation won't help, since he can move his body like a puppet, going over his physical limit, which actually makes him even faster / stronger

the only thing that i can find on the profile of platinum, is non-corporeal, which is not the same as nonexistance

Ghuttsu said:
the only thing that i can find on the profile of platinum, is non-corporeal, which is not the same as nonexistance
Yeah because it's not her power. It's her weakness, she was fading from existence because she was in unstable place. She's was erased so hard that she can't even remember herself anymore, and didn't have physical body either, and was virtually immune to extrasensories and info analysis within the area. And some of these guys can see souls and stuff.

I mean...we kinda note that if you can hit a non-corporeal opponent, you can hit non-existent entities.

1: Material Nonexistence: The lack of any conventional existence. Such a character will exist as something beyond the normal scope of the physical and metaphysical worlds, instead existing as an idea or other unconventional state. Such entities can be conceptualized by individuals, but do not exist in a physical or normal metaphysical form, such as a soul. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0.

Non-Corporeal (or Incorporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept. Being non-corporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces. A non-corporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish, though the destruction of these bodies is of little relevance to the entity behind them.

They are not the same

Either way yhwach would not be able to God though jlhis entire list of abilities before being erased paralyzed and then erased.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
The Yhwach wank is just insane.
Instead of saying "The Yhwach wank is just insane", you could point out, what im wanking, instead of being toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back