• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Hades Izanami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough to tank a time killer to the face, which erases your past.

Also how is Yhwach nullifying a Master Drive from a Low 2C?

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
BFR, transmutation, consuming her, Power null etc.
Consumption is worthless as her Type 8 can return

Powernull doesn't incap, only means you can't use her powers

The others aren't even on his page

Read the bottom of his page. They're all from his Sternritter powers. Type 8 immortality doesn't negate consuming / absorption hax. As she wouldn't be dead, instead she'd just be apart of him. He also has low godly and type 8 with the Miracle. He can also incap via The Fear

<Sternitter powers

Oh in that case okay, but he legit never uses them

Actually, Type 8 does return Hades in Master Units case as it needs a unit to consistently monitor the earth, so she does return

She really can't do...Anything to him though, so it really isn't a good match either way.

His type 8 is meant to keep him alive, not create another unit, big difference

Also, unless his type 8 is reliant on a 4D being I doubt that's fair whatsoever

Actually his type 8 is both being able to create a new body and keeping himself alive. He also comes back stronger than before. Yhwach bypassed it.

<Keep himself alive

Then it's not working, Hades is an avatar, not meant to be kept alive after her soul dies

Still pretty sure this is spite...

So let's see

1. Hades literally cannot do anything to Yhwach, you even stated yourself

2. You made this match assuming Yhwach can incap

TBH Assuning he can absorb I don't know if it even really makes a difference but her past existence literally doesn't mean anything to her

Her entire previous existence got erased and she isn't even inconvieneced by it

I never said she can't do anything to him. Please don't put words into my mouth. I assumed he can incap since I know his powers and from what I can gather she also has some pretty lethal hax. There's really no need to throw accusations around.

She can soul destroy him, which would be impossible for Yhwach to even get rid of considering a 4-D power wasn't able to rewrite it away.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
He also has low godly and type 8 with the Miracle. He can also incap via The Fear
Then what could she do to win? You must have made this knowing how if it wasn't intended to be spite

What make you qualified to have 4-D power and what is 4-D power? It cant be Time, right? Orihime Causality manip have been stated to be better than Time and Space manip by Aizen himself, yet she cannot revive soul king at all, her power unable to affect SK body

On the other hand SK Yhwach can revive himself with easy.

From my understanding Time Killer not only destroy any time you had, but any time you will ever have. That's what it says on the file anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back