• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Griffith

Griffith enters his mind and subjugates him, that's a good enough reason to win.

Yhwach has no feats of using any other sternritter ability so gg

Oh yeah and type 9 Immortality gg

if the OP says ywach can use sternritter abilites than he can use them so that doesnt matter. whats stopping ywach from crushing him with his powerful aura? Also He wont be able to go into ywachs mind due to ywach starting off with the Almighty.

and how is entering yhwach's mind going to help him with the almighty, and dozens of other abilities and resistances in his arsenal?

yhwach is portrayed to have the sternritters abilities, its decided by the op, if he's allowed to use them or not which is he is allowed to in this case.

and? yhwach has low godly regen

"Griffith's causality manipulation seems to function as an offshoot of his fate manipulation, or possibly vice versa, and is used for subtly control the world of Berserk by influencing the subconsciousness of humanity and causing many minor but cumulative events eventually leading to a desired outcome. It is likely inapplicable for spontaneous one on one combat."

Yeah, Yhwach just powernulls and slaps Griffith. Guts's nemesis gets turned into chunks. That's my vote if this isn't a stomp.

Yhwach can't use any of the sternritter abilites, he's literally never used one so what the op says is irrelevant.

Yhwach can't kill Griffith due to his Acausality and Immortality

Griffith takes this

Konaguna said:
Yhwach can't use any of the sternritter abilites, he's literally never used one so what the op says is irrelevant.
Yhwach can't kill Griffith due to his Acausality and Immortality

Griffith takes this
Saying that Yhwach will use his Sternritter abilities will mean he will use said abilities in the fight,

It's like writing bloodlusted, it changes the character mindset.

Also, Yhwach stomps via Reiatsu crush.

Yhwach stomps. His reiatsu alone will make Griffith unable to really do anything. Even then, he's resistant to Griffith's Casuality Manip, is durable enough to survive most of what the Hawk throws at him, can power null, etc.

Seriously, Yhwach stomps even without all the Sternritter powers. With them, that's just beating a dead horse.

It nulled type 3 Conceptual manipulation which erased Yhwach's name and everything tied to it on a metaphysical. But Yhwach still activated Almighty and nulled Ichibe anyways.

That....doesnt mean he rules a concept. It just means he has ridiculous color/darkness manipulation.

But this is derailing and my vote for Yhwach isnt effected by this question so i'll make my own CRT for it if need be.

Manipulating names and having black and darkness as a whole belong to you is color manip

Nani the ****

But yhwach fra

Ichibe manipulates the concept of things changing their names. He "turned" Yhwach into an ant, giving him the strength and abilities of an ant despite that he didn't changed physically.

So yeah, he has Conceptual Manipulation.

Xerkser500 said:
It just means he has ridiculous color/darkness manipulation.
Everyone instantly thinking I only said color....

Anyways,

>Ichibe manipulates the concept of things changing their names. He "turned" Yhwach into an ant, giving him the strength and abilities of an ant despite that he didn't changed physically.

Pretty sure this is not conceptual manipulation.

Yhwach wasn't turned into a literal ant, his strength was. Anything stopping me from saying this isnt just extremely good stat reduction? That because Yhwach was branded with the name "Ant", his strength becomes that of an ant, therefore decreasing it?

Unless we're gonna say Yhwach is a concept, im not seeing how this is conceptual level. Ichibe doesnt change the concept of human beings to change their names. Or change the concept of X to change Y. He changes their names and they are effected. Yhwach's name was changed to Ant and he became as powerless as one.

Like I said, this doesnt effect my answer to this thread as I still side with Yhwach, so i'll make a seperate CRT to discuss this. Wanted to answer the reply that seemingly "corrected" me.

Dont accuse me of lowball just because I dont see this the same way you do.

Im calling it out because im not understanding how its a hax on a conceptual level. Unless, again, we're treating Yhwach in this specific example as a concept.

Xerkser500 said:
Dont accuse me of lowball just because I dont see this the same way you do.
Im calling it out because im not understanding how its a hax on a conceptual level. Unless, again, we're treating Yhwach in this specific example as a concept.
he created everything in soul society, gave everything its meaning etc.

its shown in the manga

seems like yhwach already has more then 7 votes, but it looks like this is more of a stomp

All of Yhwach's abilities has no answer for type 9 as far as I could see. Either Yhwach hax stomps or he cant kill griffith thanks to immortality and it is still a mismatch.

Back