• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Griffith

SinsofMan said:
All of Yhwach's abilities has no answer for type 9 as far as I could see. Either Yhwach hax stomps or he cant kill griffith thanks to immortality and it is still a mismatch.
Yhwach's Reiatsu crush is passive - so Griffith would be disintegrated endlessly if he just came back to life.

That's incap.

And how does his Type 9 even work?

Yhwach's Reiatsu crush is passive - so Griffith would be disintegrated endlessly if he just came back to life.

And how does his Type 9 even work?

His physical form is transcendant of physical reality.It is literally in the immortality page. So yhwach cant do anything to him, it doesnt matter cuz his true form isnt in the physical reality. Again, stomp or mismatch.

Iirc for Griffith, he has type 9 because he Transcendant thanks to being linked to the God Hand. His true form is non corporeal... I think. Either that or his true soul is elsewhere.

SinsofMan said:
His physical form is transcendant of physical reality.It is literally in the immortality page. So yhwach cant do anything to him, it doesnt matter cuz his true form isnt in the physical reality. Again, stomp or mismatch.
SinsofMan said:
Iirc for Griffith, he has type 9 because he Transcendant thanks to being linked to the God Hand. His true form is non corporeal... I think. Either that or his true soul is elsewhere.
Not all Type 9's are the same - one needs to explain how it works specifically.

So I went digging, and I found this character - who is apart of the same organization and also has Type 9 immortality. So I assuming Griffith has the same type of immortality - and if that is right, then his immortality means nothing.

He doesn't transcend reality, his true being is just a non-corporeal entity, which Yhwach can affect and kill, who makes physical avatars to interact with others.

I don't see why Yhwach can't just indefinitely kill each body that Griffith makes just by standing there.

All this means that instead of Yhwach stomp being a kill, it is an incap.

Inconclusive Yhwach can't kill him. And Griffith can't kill Yhwach either and if he somehow does Yhwach will just rewrite his death in seconds.

Guys.

Death isn't the only win condition - incap is as viable as well - and Yhwach incaps Griff passively.

Pffffftt, what is this 2010? No one gives a shit about reiatsu crush anymore, even fodder humans can whitstand powerful reiatsu chyeaa

Griffith winter his mind and subjugate plus type 9 make him unbeatable

I agree with UnHoly. And even if I didnt, you cant reiatsu crush to victory when your true body isnt even on the plane of reality Griffith is in. Last post I will make, I hate both these characters and I think it is a mismatch.

Konaguna said:
Pffffftt, what is this 2010? No one gives a shit about reiatsu crush anymore, even fodder humans can whitstand powerful reiatsu chyeaa
Griffith winter his mind and subjugate plus type 9 make him unbeatable
No, this is 2019 - and yes, Reiatsu crush is a thing, people's opinions and feelings don't change facts.

This is literally on every Bleach character's page:

"Overwhelming Aura (Spiritual pressure can passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to disintegration)"

And Ichigo's friends could survive because they had the resistance to survive, Griffith does not.

Not to mention, this Shinigami attendant, who likely has an AP level/soul manipulation resistance on par if not far superior to Griffith, wasn't able to get near Aizen without being disintegrated.

There's no reason not to believe that it wouldn't work.

Also, Yhwach has the Almighty here, so all of Griffth's hax gets nulled and he becomes immune to simultaneously.

Type 9 just keeps bringing Griffth back to life, which then leads to him instantly being killed again, and again, indefinitely - that's incap.

And **** it, if you don't like that, then I don't see anything stopping Yhwach from using the "Y - Yourself" to become Griffth - in looks, memories, and powers. And when he obtains the memories of Griffith, he will know in which realm Griffth's non-corporeal bodies resides in, teleport there, and kill Griffth's true body - ending him completely. Yhwach has like, dozens of other options - not just with his own moveset, but with his Sternrittter abilities as well.

There is nothing that I can see that leads to Griffth obtaining a victory here, Yhwach stomps, and this should be closed because of that.

For the love of god, Yhwach can't use other sternritter powers, never has and never will. You can't prove he profound he is in using these abilities, he has no feats, end of story unless you got scans.

Griffith way more stronger than a casual human who can whitstand reiatsu, Aizen got like most reiatsu and even tatsuki survive bruh, the tv star dude even fight bruh, reiatsu crush fodder and almoghtys ability null not even work. He still died to a vestigial even tho he already saw that bruh

Konaguna said:
For the love of god, Yhwach can't use other sternritter powers, never has and never will. You can't prove he profound he is in using these abilities, he has no feats, end of story unless you got scans.
Griffith way more stronger than a casual human who can whitstand reiatsu, Aizen got like most reiatsu and even tatsuki survive bruh, the tv star dude even fight bruh, reiatsu crush fodder and almoghtys ability null not even work. He still died to a vestigial even tho he already saw that bruh
If the OP says that Yhwach has, and will use the Sternritter powers he has access too, then he will use them.

You can change a contestant's mindset - it's like saying that Yhwach is bloodlusted, it's the same logic.

Tatsuki has soul manipulation resistance because Ichigo's overflowing spiritual energy empowered her own soul - that's why Tatsuki was able to survive Yammy's Gonzui and why she can resist the effects of Reiatsu, I already explained this.

"Martial Artist, Spiritual Awareness (Can see invisible spirits and objects), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense beings with Reiatsu), Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Barely survived Yammy's Gonzui)"

And again, this attendant - who is stronger in physical strength and soul resistance than Griffith, was instantly being disintegrated when getting near Aize, who Yhwach is superior to.

You have no argument here, and your words are barely coherent enough for me to read them.

Bruh, you don't understand Yhwach not even use sternritter powah like ever. Show scans breh. Yhwach never use them, he just been said he goteem, don't mean he can use them breh cuz we don't know how good he at usin them.

And the op like never said bloodlusted so this in character bruh, he not even use zanka even when he near death

Tatsuki has soul manipulation resistance because Ichigo's overflowing spiritual energy empowered her own soul

Scans for this bruh? What about tv dude? He just a random and he even fought

Chyeaa I do, Yhwach can not kill Griffith and Griffith can

stop wanking Griffith my dude.

The guy has no feats and 99% of his abilities are not eveen combat applicant and the ones that are are useless against Yhwah,this is a stomp someone should close this already.

Assuming that what the OP said is true, and Yhwach IS at his most powerful, including Mimihagi absorbed, Soul King absorbed, all the Quincy Scrift's used are in his possession, then this is a complete stomp for Yhwach. First off, just with A - "The Almighty" alone, he gains access to basically Omni-Precognition, the ability to see all possible futures, which would allow him to see absolutely any move that Griffith could make against him, from a ways in the past, and plan to counter before he even comes face-to-face with his enemy. But, he also has Fate Manipulation on top of this, which lets him choose the future that comes to pass, meaning that he can screw Griffith over even further. But, but! Yhwach is also capable of accessing the abilities of all Sternritter as he is the one who originally gave the abilities to the Sternritter, and thus, could just as easily take them away with use of the Auswählen. This means that he can truly use any ability, simply because he is the progenitor of those abilities. Not to mention that with The Almighty, he can render any power he sees in the future completely ineffective against him via Reactive Evolution/Power Nullification.

While Griffith has a few tricks up his sleeve, Yhwach could simply see through them with ease and even then, he'd be able to foresee those types of powers in the future long before he even fights Griffith, and thus would become immune to those powers.

Yhwach stomps effortlessly, GG.

Back