• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Gilgamesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Well it's been a while since that thread, I believe now is the perfect time for a rematch eh?

Speed is Equalized

Gilgamesh: 9 (Monarch Laciel, Matthew Schroeder, Ramesses the Sun King, ThisIsMySwagPack, Aizenishere, Burning Full Fingers, William Shadow, Rin Rokudo, Shadowbokunohero)

Yhwach: 5 (LordAizenSama, Yomi Shwarze, Bepo4151, Zensum, AppleLord)

Unite My Rice said:
Is still nothing compared to the Living abundance of Hax that is BB

Ok so going through the original post how exactly does Yhwach stand a chance? BB can do what he does and more, and Gil beat her. As someone in the OP said this Gil is out of Yhwachs league. I don't think this thread is meant to exist and I don't think this is a case where Gil>BB>Yhwach>Gil Although I would like to get more input on this. (That's not almighty wanking like last time) if possible :D

He has access to all sternritter powers here and yamas bankai.

Zanka no tachi north and gil is erased. Ggwp come again

Doesnt matter if she didnt attempt to erase him and he tanked existence erasure.

Gil beating BB sounds like PIS tbh

Well yeah, ill definitely be asking for proof. Naturally.

Also updated my prev msg before I saw you reply

When has he shown this Existence Erasure?

Gil beating BB is the only thing that isn't PIS. She was scared of him, the Moon Cell couldn't control him or do anything to him.

Zanka no tachi east and north erases from existence. Check yamas profile and the recent thread on it.

Yhwach because of existence erasure and sternritter hax. Just because he lost to BB doesn't mean he can't win against GIl. Novel Kars stomped Gil but he lost to BB as well.

Personally, I don't like the idea of using abilities he is implied to have, but haven't shown.

I'll vote for Gilgamesh.

Strategy: Sha Nagba Imuru and Enuma Elish at the start of the match.

They are HIS abilities he just gave them to his sternritters by giving them part of his soul. Then he got them back after the final Auswählen. And Op already said he can use them.

SNI is that precog right? Yhwach is immune to it via Mimihagis stagnation. So it gets lolnoped.

@Ram no he hasnt, however using the Almighty Yhwach knows exactly what Gil is will do, and how he will react. All cards are on the table. Heck he can even just steal EA as soon as he summons it out the GoB using the Almighty.

BB is way more haxed than Yhwach and actually has feats, despite still being overhyped by some fans. In any case, Gilgamesh is >>>>>> BB which kinda makes all things Yhwach could try with him null and void.

And Yhwach will never be capable of stealing EA because Almighty only allows him to access possible futures, and there is no possible future where he can defeat Gilgamesh.

The Golden King wins.

SNI is knowledge on every possibility of the universe. Saber has precognition. Yhwach stealing Ea is a no-no.

Just because he has something, doesn't mean he will use it. Gil has SBA, but he won't use it in this fight, for example.

Question here. BB is omnipresent throughout time, and can see and change the futures, yet was still unable to defeat or stop Gil

So Gil would be resistance to the Almighty (and all parts of it) correct?

SNI on the otherhand is a clairyovance "several levels above the ordinary". It can do everything the almighty's precog can do and more. I would not say that stagnation lolnopes it completely.

And yeah, if Yhwach has never shown to use it in character, I don't see him using the Sternritter abilities or Yama's abilities off the bat.

I'm just pointing out that Gilgamesh stomped a person who is far more haxed than Yhwach and would beat Yhwach, thus showing that You-Wack's hax won't do shit on Gilgamesh.

You also ignore that Almighty can only access futures possible under Yhwach's own powers. You seem to think that Yhwach is the Basanos, he isn't. Almighty is very limited all things considered.

BB's possibility powers are far more impressive, potent and with greater range, and that didn't do shit to Gilgamesh.

@Monarch

We are not sure how Gil's Independent Manifestations works. At the very least he is immune to Time-Paradox and instantaneous imposition of death.

Ok, I'll put it another way

BB can do everything Yhwach can and more, yet was still terrified of Gil and unable to defeat him.

Yhwach has never shown Sternritter or Yamas's abilities in character, so he would not use them off the bat, giving Gil enough time to defeat him with all his other abilities, specificially Ea which rips apart space-time, thus nullifying Yhwach's ability to rewrite the world to a future where he didn't die.

Several of the things BB can do are identical to the Almighty in fuction, and Gil still beat her. She also has many of the abilities similar or more powerful to the Sternritter abilities, and Gil still beat her.

Gil's SNI is debatably stronger than the Almighty's precog function, seeing as it can not only see the truth to the demise of human history, it can also see the truth of parallel universes, the truth of what to do to avoid Yhwach's attacks, reveal all hidden secrets with a single glance, allows him to gaze down on high like the world is a chess board, etc. So it can likely get past Stagnation partially.

Therefore, I vote Gil

I'm following Ramesses's lead and getting out of here

"Several of the things BB can do are identical to the Almighty in fuction, and Gil still beat her."

They are actually far superior to the Almighty. Unlike Yhwach's Almighty which is limited to the nearby future, as proven as he never altered a future more distant than things happening in the fight he was currently happening, BB's powers are universal in range and can also affect the past and the far-away future.

And BB is terrified of Gil.

BB also has Existence Erasure via the C.C.C and she couldn't put down Gil. So Yhwach's Existence Erasure isn't cutting here.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm just pointing out that Gilgamesh stomped a person who is far more haxed than Yhwach and would beat Yhwach, thus showing that You-Wack's hax won't do shit on Gilgamesh.

You also ignore that Almighty can only access futures possible under Yhwach's own powers. You seem to think that Yhwach is the Basanos, he isn't. Almighty is very limited all things considered.

BB's possibility powers are far more impressive, potent and with greater range, and that didn't do shit to Gilgamesh.
So many fallacies I don't know where to start. Jesus christ.

Firstly BB is not in this thread. Get that out of here. She didnt use any powers on gil. He has no feats in that regard.

Secondly Yhwach has existence erasure and all his sternritters powers bar afew of them.

I'm not being fallacious. I'm just pointing out that opponents will all of Yhwach's powers and more on a far higher scale can't do shit with Gil, so I fail to see how a watered down BB will put down Gil.

So yeah, You-Wack gets decked.

She used CCC actually. Which includes existence erasure as part of the package.

Therefore, GIl resists existence erasure (along with space-time manipulation and concept manipulation) from CCC alone.

Monarch Laciel said:
She used CCC actually. Which includes existence erasure as part of the package.
Therefore, GIl resists existence erasure (along with space-time manipulation and concept manipulation) from CCC alone.
So unliked Yhwach who never even used Sternritter or Yamas's abilities that are supposed to give him the win, BB also used far superior attacks against Gil and it didn't do shit?

Noice.

And actually Yhwach is stated to see all possibly futures simultaneously from on high. And into the far flung future.So it is more or less the same.

If you people are trying to argue for powers and abilities Gilgamesh Does not have on his profile i suggest making a CRT for it. Because its extremely skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back