• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Edelweiss Redux : Rise of the Feminist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firephoenixearl said:
Soul and physical crush. But 5-B would scale to the soul resistance.
What? since when did tiers scale to soul resistance, I am gettign more and more confused, every time bleach and its RC has been argued tier has had nothing to do with it just like with most soul hax.

no , that is not how it work Fire .Her resistance need to scale to the potency of yhwach's soul manip . Ap have nothing to do with it .

Tiers, don't but the things they use to fight (their swords) are their souls. The souls are the ones tanking most of the attacks. If they become 5-B it would scale to their soul. Though it only works on things like reiatsu crush and other things like that, so attack on the soul. They're still just as weak to soul sucking and other stuff like that.

That depends, I dont think soul crush literally destroys the soul, else they would literally be the same as quincy. But I am not as big an expert in bleach as the others so maybe I am wrong there.

What are the potency of those attacks translated to soul hax ? how many souls did they affect or what resistance to soul hax did they overcome with it ?

Earl's right for once here. Given its literally crushing the soul, the soul having notable durability negs RC.

That said I'm rooting for Yhwach here. Never thought I'd say that.

The real cal howard said:
That said I'm rooting for Yhwach here. Never thought I'd say that.
How? We already decided Yhwach AP stomps if RC is unrestricted and gets stomped if it is.

Why do you confuse me Cal? WHY?

It doesn't have a calc, it's pretty much just his absorption. I've made a thread a few months back about it giving him the AP of those he absorbed and it ended up at that.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3210961

As for the thread I still don't see how Yhwach doesn't literally just blow her up via thought. Since even you admit her passives aren't really conclusive.

I see. Even then, Edelweiss would scale significantly above the 5-B+ calc. Not to mention even at 600Zettatons it ain't feeling anything from the soul crush. The gap is less than 2x, it would never insta 1 shot.

And RC isn't AP anyway . What potency is the soul manip Edel resisted ? how many souls could the hax she resisted manipulate or what resistance did it bypassed ?

SpookyShadow said:
Edel not being reiatsu crushed.
That's when the 5-B gets accepted (if it does) in the future. Not now.

Even cal agreed with me ffs. CAL! That's like...a party worthy feat.

SpookyShadow said:
Also I doubt it will be accepted, but good luck.
Currently it was "rejected"(?) for lack of proof that it's a full reflection. Maybe once the ability is used again or if the novel gets translated it'll provide more context on whether it's a full reflection or not.

Anyway this is the rest of the plot

As soon as he tried to make a step more towards the mountain, a sudden gust of wind hit him---no, it wasn't wind, it was an invisible pressure, as if the sky came crashing down on top of him. As if something he couldn't perceive was holding him down. He didn't understand it at first, but--

Ikki Kurogane: You already understand.

A young boy in a school uniform appeared from what seemed like thin air. Appalled at such sight he replied

Yhwach: Understand what?

Ikki Kurogane: That you cannot win, your soul already understands that.

Yhwach: Against who?

Edelweiss: Against me.

There Yhwach saw her, an amazing figure. A perfect body, a perfect stance. She stood there in front of him completely defenseless, yet somehow it seemed like she had no oppening.

Yhwach: Who the hell is this woman?

He couldn't understand it, her presence was extraordinary---no, that was not why Yhwach was at such dismay. This girl and the boy who seemigly appeared out of thin air.

He had not seen any of them coming

Those 2, no matter how many futures he saw, no matter how far into the future, they did not exist. Who where these people? Why do they not exist in his futures?

Edelweiss: I am unsure what your intentions are with Stella Vermillio who is up that mountain. But if you dare to lay a finger on her, i will make sure your life ends that very moment.

Yhwach: Agh! YOU! Who do you think you are talking like that? While not in a combat stance you dare say you will end my life?

Edelweiss: I am sorry. I do not intend to strike a stance against you, because if it's you, i can beat you without lifting a finger.

Yhwach: Without lifting a finger.

Edelweiss: Yes, your life is just that insignificant.

Unable to stand up to this Yhwach gave up. He knew this woman...she was unlike anything else. If there were humans and Gods, she would be the devil. A being beyond the realm of logic.

Ikki Kurogane: A Desperado

Damn earl you actually did it you crazy bastard. it isnt as messy as i thought tho

Whats next? ikki vs THE REAL reinhard or something. You managed to clickbait me once tho feelsbadma

Not even talking about how Yhwach can use The V to imagine her dead, erase her from existence with Zanka no Tachi et cetera et cetera

Can she even interact with Non-Corporeal man?

SpookyShadow said:
Not even talking about how Yhwach can use The V to imagine her dead, erase her from existence with Zanka no Tachi et cetera et cetera

Can she even interact with Non-Corporeal man?
None of those will work because of passives but ok.

Unless you're saying yhwach is more abstract than fate or causality yes she can.

Anyway imma call someone to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back