• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Edelweiss Redux : Rise of the Feminist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The a "bit too blunt" female vs Tag: Ugly Bastard

Edelweiss
Soul King Yhwach

Speed Equal

Reiatsu Crush restricted

Plot:

Yhwach heard about the greatest sword in the world Edelweiss coming back home so like other bounty hunters he is on his way to mountain Edelberg.

Yhwach: Interesting, i feel tremors of an immense fight up in that mountain, i wonder if someone's fighting her already. Time to go and kill whoever is up in that mountain.

Gonna say this, Edel doesnt have anything to defeat Yhwach and if I remember Almighty can negate any mental attacks to Yhwach and Edel can't kill Yhwach for obvious reason

I mean with that moustache he looks perfect to be in an hentai with that tag.

Anyway. Why can't edel kill yhwach? And almighty is pretty much useless in this fight for obvious reasons (acausality type 4).

I would kill to see Yhwach with that kind of mask on.

Anyway jokes aside.

What can Yhwach do here? Against the passives i mean?

What passive? And how is this a stomp? I haven't seen a single win con here.

He can literally just blow her up with TK, absorb her easily, or even power steal via just extending his arm.

Death isn't the only win con here . she can easily subdue him with her passives.

now , can we put reiatsu crush on the table ? passives against passives :)

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
What passive? And how is this a stomp? I haven't seen a single win con here.
He can literally just blow her up with TK, absorb her easily, or even power steal via just extending his arm.
That deals with her passive fear hax, will hax, paralysis hax, and her fate haxes?

He can do all of those with his aura and more as well besides fate hax.

Also the balance will neg all of it. It's passive causality manipulation that negs whatever misfortune would befall him.

How does Acausality help against it? There is nothing to resist since it's not an offensive ability used against her. It's only around him. It's like saying he can't resurrect himself with Almighty.

How does Acausality help against it? There is nothing to resist since it's not an offensive ability used against her. It's only around him.
>Passive causality manipulation

>Affecting the actions of a type 4 acausal

Not happening. Offensive or defensive it's still using causality to protect yhwach from things that literally exist beyond causality.

It's like saying he can't resurrect himself with Almighty.
That's exactly what im saying. I gave the explanation in the Ness vs Ikki thread but same thing applies:

*Ikki hit ness

*Ness gets the dead or gets injured badly.

*Truth uses fate hax to save Ness.

What happened is Truth uses fate hax to erase the fact that "Ness was hit by Ikki" in other words it changed Ikki's fate of "He hit Ness". You can't do that to type 4 acausals. And fate isn't EE, it's not something you just aim and gg. It affects other things by virtue.

It's like saying "I manipulated Ness' fate to look at Ikki, but that doesn't mean Ikki is being looked at by Ness", yes it does mean that. Similarly saying "it uses fate hax to save ness but it doesn't affect what ikki did" doesn't make sense as to save ness truth has to specifically "change what ikki did", which it can't.

Rocker1189 said:
doesnt this mean that yhwach should get his RC then which would make it inconclusive.
RC means reiatsu crush?

No i already said before, with that Yhwach stomps. I can remake the fight without restrictions in the future. Once more proof for 5-B calc being legit (finding proof that it is a full power reflect). Right now with Reiatsu Crush it's a stomp and this isn't getting added, this is just for fun.

from what it looks like she autowins as well. So they both autowin each other leading to an inconclusive.

Rocker1189 said:
from what it looks like she autowins as well. So they both autowin each other leading to an inconclusive.
Unlikely.

Edelweiss' hax is passive sure, but they don't have an instant conclusion. So you get fear haxed but it's not instantly lethal. So against another passive like RC which would insta kill edel, she'd lose.

Only fair if Edel gets a 5-B key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back