• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach VS Composite Civilization

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I discussed we typically allow characters to see and interact due to verse Equalization, but Im not sure how it will work once the CRT is done

Of course, Yhwach can't put the Civilization down, so at best it's Incon

So, the Civ should be able to counter his fatehax through their extensive probability manipulation, as they sort of just evolved past the concept of "random".

Offensively, they can use PSI attacks that can erase minds on a base level, freeze time locally, shoot black holes, alter matter on the level of quantum strings, and they can make materials practically invulnerable in the physical sense. They use homing attacks as well, and can fire quantum/chaos energy.

Thinking about it, they could just fuse with Yhwach like they did the living planet, although IDK how that would affect him.

@Anonymous They can regenerate from quantum damage and have a planetary range with their tech, and at the end-game they could develop tech that could return the planet's surface really fast. Also they can just make the planet physically invulnerable with other tech.

Before we debate let's make sure the distance is set

Otherwise it's a waste of time

So to be sure

They can still interact with Yhwach but he doesn't suffocate in space?

I mean, I outlined a list of ways they could put him down, tbh.

But distance should be clarified first.

Souls travel through the Garganta all the time, which is the space between dimensions which only has reishi in it. Outside of Kyoraku's Bankai, I can't think of a single instance where suffocation was a thing (that was draining reiryoku so that doesn't even work really.)

K

Now again can Civ's interact with Yhwach

Final Question

Also ffs Zachary widen the distance or it's a stomp

Can Mindhax even put Yhwach down for good? He got mindhax in his own series, died, came back to life by rewriting his own death, and emerge after he knew (somehow) that he was no longer under illusions. (They affect 5 senses + 6 sense that allows people to see others as energy even when you have no eyes or sight.)

Yes it can actually.

If mindhax worked, it can definitely put him down, it just needs to incap instead of kill

The main issue is that this mindhax wouldn't kill Ywatch, at least I don't think so. Hm.

How? He already show the knowledge of been able to detect if the mindhax is no longer affecting his mind to instantly bring himself back to life by changing the future after he already died. (He use it as a decoy and counter attack as well.)

Depends on how long the mind hax will last. If he was able to realize the mind hax that effected him wore off then he should be able to recover depending on how long the mind hax he's against will last.

Let's assume it works on him, and he is drooling without moving and they kill him. That can't count as K.O. since it already happened to him in his own series and he brought himself back from the dead by changing the present to a future where he didn't die.

If the mindhax is passive, it will remain in affect

Yes, they kill him, so do the exact same thing, only tell him he's a mindless slave instead of killing him

But he is dead. Mindhax only worked on that version of him. He will wait to counter attack before showing up that he revive himself like he did with Aizen.

Then instead of killing him, it will incap and put him to sleep or make him a slave, if it worked until it was no longer being used, it'll work here as well.

Aizen's KS isn't passive, plus that's illusions, not Mind hax

How long does it last? Aizen's KS lasted over hundred of years in other people, against Yhwach it went off because assumedly Aizen turned it off or it removes it itself once the person dies. Point is Yhwach knew it was no longer affecting him. Aizen's KS has shown to place people under mind control too.

How do you nullify something with Almighty when you're a slave?

Don't think this battle works with the conditions as Zach repeatedly ignores changing the distance

Well, Mindhax worked on Yhwach before he had Almighty. When he got Almighty he was able to nullify powers that had already erase his powers, memories, and stats to the way they were before. Even if he dies the mindhax will go away, and he will then bring himself from death.

They could figure out he will continue to do so, and just place him under Mindhax again and Seal him away if they can do that.

"Even if he dies"

How many damn times do I have to say he will not die from mindhax? Incap isn't death, being turned into a slave isn't death.

Show me where it says this is passive lol.

This battle makes literally 0 sense,because Civilization is a planet-wide war game and without prep they have nothing because they have to build the technology and what about the armies? This is is a terrible battle.

Its a composite Civ so they have everything from the start.

Until the conditions are changed, its a passive hax stomp. If the conditions do get changed it goes inconclusive.

Then he will remain sealed for how long the technology can last. Yhwach remain seal for 2,000 years before the story started, and is still seal since he can't die even when killed in an astral level.

Once again people saying passive hax,but can't explain to me where this passive mind hax comes from (I own every single Civ game) I don't recall a single passive mind manipulation unit in the entire game.and composite makes 0 sense "having everything" that would just mean they have access to all of their tech,it still needs to built which takes time and they still need soldiers unless you wanna say the planet is flooded with nigh-infinite soldiers.

Alpha Centauri; I doubt you've played it, as PSI plays a large role in the game as the Civ harnesses the Mind Worms, which mindwipe as a side effect of their nature.

The Technology that causes passive mindhax is called a Dissociative Wave; it causes passive PSI-damage in a give area.

The composite is fine. We don't give RPG players infinite stats even when it's possible; we follow lore first, not gameplay. Otherwise every RPG character would be wanked to High 3-A because of game-breaking potions or effects.

Dargoo

Think it would be a good idea to close this then I remake with the proper conditions?

Yeah, and it's getting derailed pretty heavily. At least I know I should update the Civ page with sources so I don't have to explain their stuff every time a battle comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back