• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs Acnologia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Yhwach's arsenal of letters restricted? If no. He stomps. If they are restricted, Acnologia wins, his Energy/Magic absorbing powers will tank all of Yhwach's arrows and blades of energy. Yhwach will have to fight using future sight to evade only and his fits to fight. Mimihagi Yhwach doesn't have feats of future manipulation.

If the verse is equalised it's one sided as anything yhwach throws at him is absorbed by Acnologia if not than i go for inconclusive as I don't see nothing that actually determines the win for ethier. Maybe range but i am not sure what range Yhwach has in that form...

I thought reishi wasn't energy? Which is why in some Bleach vs Naruto thread, it was said that weapons and attacks made of reishi couldn't be absorbed because it can't be equalized to chakra. Also, what about Yhwach absorbing him?

If Sternritter powers are allowed, Yhwach stomps.

Never mind about the absorption. It's victory by death.

I am confused how can he absorb Acnologia?

Reishi absorbs things from air and magic is absorption of etherano from air so it's practically the same I believe...

Burning Full Fingers said:
Like he did to the Soul King, Mimihagi and Aizen (not sure about this one).
Didnt he use almighty for that? Also it depends how his absorption works maybe there is a specific reason.

I mean acno can't kill yuha, and we saw that he can be damaged without using magic(ignel, erza swords, etc..) and yuha was to sing aizen around, was keeping up with Ichigo, etc.. He probably slaps acno and that's it..

ZGhostWolf said:
I mean acno can't kill yuha, and we saw that he can be damaged without using magic(ignel, erza swords, etc..) and yuha was to sing aizen around, was keeping up with Ichigo, etc.. He probably slaps acno and that's it..
Read the OP; specifically 6b forms

The Eyes on Yhwach doesnt mean hes using the Almighty 0.0 (Granted it is post SK Absorbtion but I couldnt find a picture for that form)

Sternritter powers are by default a no-no

Absorption kills them right? Though I don't know if he can use it due to the almighty restriction. Well he can still steal power via sankt altar but yeah.

Sankt Altar makes use of energy beams though, which Acnologia would absorb. Maybe you should give Yhwach access to some of his Sternritter's powers.

Aizen, how is yhwach range and aoe in that form? Also I am for inconclusive as I mentioned above.

@Burning that's like literally giving the win to Yhwach as he would need one abilty that Acnologia can't absorb to win. I mean to be fair Acnologia is a pretty weak 6-B character.

Hm. Should I give him the almighty?

I was expecting people to make NLF Claims on that power nullification (You know, Natsu kinda beat him with magic fire punch, seems hes yet to be upgraded though)

Yhwach also has Sklaverei and some other nifty things. So im not sure.

Oh, I forgot he has Yamas Bankai aswell

EDIT: The reason I dont want to give Yhwach sternritter powers is because it probably is going to end in a stomp

Well, Acnologia was completly immobilised so of course he couldn't absorb it (Also usual FT battles)

Anyway, almost any boost for Yhwach in the battle would give him the win as long as it's something that Acnologia can't absorb which is several sterniter abilities if I recall correctly.

Also, Acnologia might be the best FT villain but he is not very popular so I doubt you will see a lot of NLF for him.

Hmm, how about stuff like Blut Vene Anhaben, Sankt Zwinger and his soul sharing thing? Yhwach wouldn't think of using Yamamoto's Bankai in character, but if most of his things are absorbed, it's likely he would use it. He actually has a good chance here.

@William

Probably true. Even normal Sternritter abilities like The Glutton and The Zombie would give Acnologia trouble, but it wouldn't turn this match into a stomp. The Almighty would.

Yamamoto's Bankai uses the user Reiatsu for the flames a.k.a. energy equalization. Natsu has power negation he probably negated Acnologia ability to absorb magic. Yhwach's range is almost continental by his reiatsu attack that covered the whole seireitei in darkness. It travel a weeks distance for characters with casual lightning speed.

I am talking about Yhwach used in the battle not almighty things again and that battle is irrelevant as we saw a lot of pis in it.(also I prefer avoiding ft discusion here if ya don't mind.)

He did gain the ability to solidify his reiatsu into shadows after absorbing Mimihagi so is not a Almighty power. Anyway, Acnologia can absorb it, so it's useless.

Hmmm, I'll be honest, I'm not that well versed on Yhwach's tecnhiques since I haven't caught up with Bleach manga yet.

But from what I gathered, I vote Acnologia for now, because of his absorbtion. If he has Sternritter's powers, it might change.

LordAizenSama said:
I was expecting people to make NLF Claims on that power nullification
'Well, so as not to disappoint- Acnologia could probably neg the almighty, I see u asking urself "how?" Well Erza said Acno was resistant to all magic and Carla was present and didn't contest this (she has the similar ability to see alternate futures like Yhwach) so logically it means Acnologia can resist that too, no matter how u cut this it's a stomp lol!'

But seriously though, Acnologia's power absorption does aid him quite a bit in this fight and I can see him taking it- but if Almighty is permitted and the other sternritter abilities are also permitted then it's a stomp in Yhwach's favour

Depends whether it's the blade itself or fire attacks because Acno can absorb his fire.

Also due to sheer size of countries in FT verse Acno is probably going to high 6-B.

Whoops, so Acnologia might be erased from existence here~.

@David

I actually thought you were serious until the last part of your statement.

Sternritter powers can make this a stomp, but Yhwach can be limited to using just a few of them. If Acnologia gets upgraded, Yhwach can still take him if he's given access to some of their powers.

^No it doesnt. The reiatsu just makes it look like flames. Its just reiatsu.

Now we are getting close to the NLF I was waiting for xd

The reiatsu of the person using it takes the physical form of flames.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-508-page-1.html

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-508-page-2.html

Just how Yhwach's reiatsu takes the physical form of darkness [1] or how Ichigo's reiatsu looks like this.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-673-page-7.html

It depends if he attacks with reiatsu Acno should be able to absorb it, but if the sword is simply engulped with reiatsu and the attack is directly done with sword and not an reiatsu blast or something than he can't.

LordAizenSama said:
^No it doesnt. The reiatsu just makes it look like flames. Its just reiatsu.

Now we are getting close to the NLF I was waiting for xd
Just wonder 1 thing about ewual thing reiatsu=magic????

What's this reaitsu talk here? ZnT North doesn't have any flame, there's nothing to absorb. Anything that touches the blade goes poof

Every single ability uses reiatsu. >.> All species in Bleach have it. It doesn't matter if they are Shinigami, Quincy, Arrancar or Fullbringer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back