• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acacia is insanely strong. He would force Yhwach to use Almighty from the start. However even with acacia hax he can't kill Yhwach for good while Yhwach can keep acacia dead. Acacia could literally solo the entire bleach verse with ease except for Yhwach who beats him

The only possible way Yhwach wins is if you treat his Almighty as an NLF.

Otherwise there is nothing Yhwach can do to harm Acacia, and Acacia just takes his time eating Yhwach.

PaChi2 said:
Acacia eats Yhwach. End. Acacia negates resurrection and Regenerationn. Mismatch. Yhwach isnt coming back from being eaten by acacia.
How much do you hate bleach? Yhwach can easily go into the future and change it to a future where he survives being eaten. Especially since speed is equalized this will be super easy for Yhwach

1. I dont hate bleach, at all.

2. Acacia can almost timestop: he stopped time to the point characters with similar speed to his were static.

3. You cannot, in any way, survive being eaten by NEO. Your soul (which is Yhwach existence) gets devoured. No coming back (in toriko food demons can resurrect except when eaten by NEO).

I've read Toriko. I know how hax he is. Characters with regen like Aizen and Midora are useless compared to him. But through the almighty he could change the future so that he survives. It shouldn't be possible but he can change the future to make it possible

It's just like how he survived Ichibei's final kido. The kido destroys every last piece of your body and sends your consciousness into a seperate world of limbo but Yhwach came back just fine

Yhwach cannot make the impossible, possible. That is going NLF, since that application is closer to Probability manipulation/Stronger rea├▒ity warping than anything Yhwach has shown. You are taking his description at face value, pretty much what happens with characters like Yukari. Dont address feats for him (like making the impossible possible) if he hasnt shown to do anything of such magnitude.

@Amlad22; there is no evidence Ichiebei managed to execute his technique. Yhwach could have just nullified it before it happened.

He reversed being turned into an ant. That should also be impossible but he did it. That's the glory of future manipulation. He also revived himself from the dead. This is also something that would normally be impossible

Yhwach's power is just too powerful. Anything acacia can think of will be countered. Trust me I love bleach but I've debated this topic before with multiple people. Acacia >>>>>>> Bleach verse

However Acacia < Yhwach

It has limits. Someone who can affect the future as well or that can control all of time or even high level reality warmers can beat the almighty

Did you not read the final fight? Yhwach got hit by the still silver arrow which neautralizes all his power. Then Ichigo killed him and he couldn't come back.

>Fight starts

>Acacia uses back channel:strong.

>Yhwach is frozen in time.

>Acacia eats him.

>End.

PaChi2 said:
Yhwach cannot make the impossible, possible. That is going NLF, since that application is closer to Probability manipulation/Stronger rea├▒ity warping than anything Yhwach has shown. You are taking his description at face value, pretty much what happens with characters like Yukari. Dont address feats for him (like making the impossible possible) if he hasnt shown to do anything of such magnitude.
NLF Yukari vs NLF Yhwach when?

And kinda agreeing with the majority who believes Yhwach loses here. Anti-Resurrection is pretty damn strong and I think slowly people are realizing the truth behind Yhwach's Almighty Power being not so Almighty. Regardless I do think Yhwach puts up a good fight though, saw this on a different forum before.

And amlad, you're kinda being a bit bias : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back