• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach (Bleach) vs Emperor Mateus (Final Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something something speed is equalized. Just to give people a hard time, Yhwach only has the Almighty. I am restricting Yamamoto's bankai. Both are 5-C

This plays out like most yhwach Fight's

I dont see any resistances to power null or fate manipulation on his profile.

Yhwach Nulls and consumes him

So, haxier and faster character is put against slower and less haxed character who cannot even properly kill him.

Stompish, aint it?

PaChi2 said:
So, haxier and faster character is put against slower and less haxed character who cannot even properly kill him.

Stompish, aint it?
Tbh, I did run into that problem seriously. But Mateus does have the faster attack speed, if that still is a factor, that can be equalized. Alot of Yhwach matchups do basically mean he is immortal cuz rewriting the future, which tbh, we dont have a word for on here. Type 8 is the closest.

Unless Im reading it wrong, mateus is scaled to 24.700 mach and Yhwach in base scales to Haschwalt, who, if you follow the scaling chain, ends up in Mimihagi (aka mach 26k)

PaChi2 said:
Unless Im reading it wrong, mateus is scaled to 24.700 mach and Yhwach in base scales to Haschwalt, who, if you follow the scaling chain, ends up in Mimihagi (aka mach 26k)
Equalizing it then.

Mateus cannot win. Like, I cant even come up with an argument for Mateus winning.

PaChi2 said:
Mateus cannot win. Like, I cant even come up with an argument for Mateus winning.
Then you may close Also, if you can make a thread regarding almighty rewriting death, that be nice Ergo, it is an auto restrict.

PaChi2 said:
Why would the almighty rewriting death be restricted?
Because it means Yhwach cant be killed? And like type 4,8 and 9,those matchups are auto restricted. But that wasnt what I said The rule should read 'Matchups who cannot bypass Yhwach's Almighty to kill him are automatically banned'

But hey, not that I care much tbh, I think the bleach verse already gets enough shit.

Nope, you cannot auto-restrict abilites like that and expect it to be added. We already had a thread over restricting characters.

The almighty rewriting Yhwach's death is a fair power, its not Type 4, 8,9 immortality. Therefore, you shouldnt restrict it, just pick a character that can deal with it in some way.

No problem.

Just wanted to mention that one character having an overpowered technique isnt a reason to apply a new rule. It'd be like me trying to make a rule that if someone cannot bypass All Fiction reviving Medaka or Kumagawa, it must be restricted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back