• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yggdrasil's size (God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time ago, Kingdom Hearts was agreed to have a 2-A cosmology, despite not having an infinite number of universes. The reason for this was due to the Ocean Between because of the following reasons:

1- It's a 4D structure due to containing all the worlds, which are whole universes/space-time continuums with their own axis/flow of time.
2- It's stated to be infinite in size.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Bobsican/KH_2-B_to_2-A_Upgrade_+_Several_Other_Changes#True_KH_is_2-A

GoW's Yggdrasil has similar characteristics (which have been accepted in this site).

1- Yggdrasil's branches are 4D due to them holding the 9 Realms, which are different planes of existence that possess their own flow of time, making them different space-time continuums.
2- Yggdrasil's branches are stated to stretch out to infinity.

I don't know if this is worth an upgrade to the verse, but I thought it deserved to take a look into.

Last edited:
We have discussed this extensively both off site and on the thread that downgraded the Yggdrasil to 2-C. Basically, just a size disparity with space-time continuums, even an infinite one, isn't considered enough for scaling such structures to higher levels of Tier 2, at least from what we could gather from @Ultima_Reality. He could elaborate better on that matter himself.

As for other verses that use this manner of scaling, it's likely that they'll be downgraded in the near future or have their tiers adjusted due to differing context from God of War.

We have discussed this extensively both off site and on the thread that downgraded the Yggdrasil to 2-C. Basically, just a size disparity with space-time continuums, even an infinite one, isn't considered enough for scaling such structures to higher levels of Tier 2, at least from what we could gather from @Ultima_Reality. He could elaborate better on that matter himself.

As for other verses that use this manner of scaling, it's likely that they'll be downgraded in the near future or have their tiers adjusted due to differing context from God of War.
He was on the KH revisions that DontTalkDT accepted so IDK. But honestly, I'm not too sold on 2-A Yggdrasil for the same reasons. One verse qualifying doesn't mean all other verses having the same qualities qualify.

Last edited:
It's just a thought that I've been having. A 2-A Multiverse is basically an infinite 4D structure virtue of being composed by an infinite number of individual 4D universes.

There's also the Realm Between Realms, the plane where Yggdrasil resides in. In order for the RBR to be able to hold Yggdrasil within it, it would need to be:

1- 4D, due to containing Yggdrasil and the 4D Realms it holds on it's branches.
2- Infinite, due to containing Yggdrasil's infinite branches.

It's just a thought that I've been having. A 2-A Multiverse is basically an infinite 4D structure virtue of being composed by an infinite number of individual 4D universes.

There's also the Realm Between Realms, the plane where Yggdrasil resides in. In order for the RBR to be able to hold Yggdrasil within it, it would need to be:

1- 4D, due to containing Yggdrasil and the 4D Realms it holds on it's branches.
2- Infinite, due to containing Yggdrasil's infinite branches.
Nobody interacts with or directly harms the Realm Between Realms. It containing Yggdrasil's infinite branches also wouldn't necessarily grant it 2-A by default.

tbf being a threat to the Yggdrasill or even harming it > interacting with or harming the Realm between Realms
At the end of the day tho, it's still not enough to qualify for 2-A, at least in GOW's case. KH's case is prolly different, not all verses are made the same even if their cosmologies coincidentally share the same characteristics.

Tbh i am fine With 2A but this Reason is weird unless there is Something about 2c-2A bs i don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back