• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Slappy (Books) rewrite, but with scans n shit

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Another CRT on Saikou's personal plague and favorite verse, Goosebumps. This was going to be a big CRT that covered a variety of things but I decided to just go easy and take things step by step instead of all at once.

Note: You might notice that there is a complete lack of Splat Stats mentioned in the rewrite, that is because originally this CRT was suppose to go over that, make "guidelines" for the usage of Splat Stats for powerscaling Goosetards but that will be for another day, for now let's focus on this rewrite.

Currently, as we speak, there are a couple of things wrong with the profile. Misinformation (I.E. Slappy scaling to a T.rex, the dinosaur mentioned in The Dummy Meets the Mummy is never explicitly said to be one so that is off the table. Another one is the reasoning for Slappy's Size Manipulation that he grew 20 feet tall in the book Goosebumps Live on Stage; Screams in the Night, this was through the use of Monster Blood and isn't his own ability), a dire need for scans (a common complaint about the profile for years now is a lack of scans, this CRT will fix that problem) and is generally outdated since more books have come out since the last CRT, along with new information that came to light. Among smaller things like his Intelligence section being longer than it should be and that his ghost form should be its own key.

Anyway, before I start rambling; here is the profile and here is the rewrite that is over 30,000 bytes long. Read through and give your thoughts.

Yeah, this looks very good.

I also like how the gallery allows me to pinpoint the exact moment the movie Slappy design became mainstream.

this verse stinks!!!!
Wouldn't it be better to slap inorganic physiology instead of self-sustenance considering he's a ventriloquist dummy? I'll check out the other abilities later.

Wouldn't it be better to slap inorganic physiology instead of self-sustenance considering he's a ventriloquist dummy? I'll check out the other abilities later.
He use to have Inorganic Physiology, but it got removed since Slappy is made of wood, which isn't inorganic material.

He use to have Inorganic Physiology, but it got removed since Slappy is made of wood, which isn't inorganic material.
Fair enough.
There's some other issues I have with the profile including the fact that its more blue than your profile pic that I'll address later, as it's getting pretty late here.

Well, I obviously agree with the update especially since it provides scans for his powers and statistics.

Ok so, according to Zark2099 in my Discord DMs, this thread is good enough to add given that admins said it is alright. I'm gonna go ahead and roll with it.

WAIT YOU FOOL YOU FORGOT MY DEBUNK!!!!!!
His death and life hax resistance should straight up just be type 5 immortality.

Back