• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who steals me gold won't live through the night - Lubdan the Leprechaun Rewrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Introduction
Originally, I was thinking about making a Slappy page on the recent Goosebumps show, but the later episodes lost my respect, so I'm gonna fixate on another horror midget.

Here is the rewrite, and here is the original profile.

Notable Changes
Really only one. That is the profile isn't a composite anymore, and there are keys. Kinda like how we treat other horror characters with a lot of sequels and confusing canon.

Here is an explanation for the keys;

1. Leprechaun: The first movie. Kinda like Halloween, where each movie is linked to it (But some movies ignore each other, and have their own different rules and shit). So the first movie will have its own key and each other key will be compared to it. Greatly making this process of translating this fever dream of a franchise to a VSBW profile easier.

2. Leprechaun 2-4: Fitting all of these together since they are all sort of sequels to each other. They're also clearly their own thing from the Hood series (Especially since it wouldn't make sense for the Hood series to take place after Leprechaun 4, otherwise we would be seeing futuristic shit).

3. Leprechaun In The Hood: These two movies are their own little series that are separate from 2-4, with there being no mention or showing of the last few films outside of the first one. Along with different origins like leppy boi being a forest spirit or some shit.

4. Leprechaun Returns: Completely ignores Lep 2-4 and the Hood series, and is a direct continuation of the first film.

Either that, or we just keep this profile composite. I'm fine with that too.

Votes
Agree: LephyrTheRevanchist, DaReaperMan, ZeedKZ, XSOULOFCINDERX, Shmooply (Aye, he isn't dead)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
~ The Leprechaun getting blue balled by some random woman on a phone
Peak.
But yeah this seems fine.

Also gave better reasoning and scans for the Mid level Regeneration in the first key, and type 1 Self-Sustenance in the Leprechaun Returns key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back