• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yellow and Crazy (Spongebob Squarepants vs Bill Cipher)

I don't think they are vague though. Pretty sure before Bill thinks about snapping, SpongeBob has alredy erased him with the string, and Bill has shown no resistance against Existence Erasure

I don't think they are vague though. Pretty sure before Bill thinks about snapping, SpongeBob has alredy erased him with the string, and Bill has shown no resistance against Existence Erasure
Spongebob needs to first throw the string, and then pull it for the erasure to happen. And Spongebob can't aim that thing so it might get caught on any random object before getting to Bill

And yeah they are vauge. All of what they said is literally just luck gg

It's a possibility, but given that both are MFTL+, it would be difficulty for Bill to dodge it
Bill's snap would still be much faster though. A snap is much faster to execute compared to aiming, throwing and then accounting for the distance which going to take some time, so Bill would definitely be able to snap first

Yes, I'm voting for Bill because of Snap GG. The only thing Bob has going for him is Plot Hax, which is slow and OOC.

Spongeob is only MFTL+ with the erasure of the string. That doesn't scale to his physical stats, so his reactions and processing time will be much slower, unlike Bill who is physically MFTL+ due to his sheer size
At the peak, the guy literally leaped out of it though. Amongst other supporting roughly similar toonery things the crew have done that can fall on the category, but I guess it may be as controversial as it is.

At the peak, the guy literally leaped out of it though. Amongst other supporting roughly similar toonery things the crew have done that can fall on the category, but I guess it may be as controversial as it is.
Yeah that would be a MASSIVE outlier for Spongebob's physical stats, but it's fine as attack speed for the strings

Yeah that would be a MASSIVE outlier for Spongebob's physical stats, but it's fine as attack speed for the strings
Well as I said there are exceptions in the verse that can technically count if it happened more then once (Cough cough COURAGE. I will still say that it turns out the SB characters have a ton more hax yet, but lets go with what we have currently).

Let's try to go with what we have currently: So say Bill does dispose of SB... Or so he thinks. Just when Bill thinks he's dispatched SpongeBob, SB can teleport right behind him and probably go for the kill there. So what I'm saying is that it turns out SB's way duplication are absurd enough to literally have a vessel completely rid of/destroyed; but then out of nowhere A NEW SpongeBob appears, more often not is still able to take him Bill off guard and EVEN MORE SO with whatever SB has in the bloodlusted context.

And I think luck was brought into question, SpongeBob's luck goes by far to have Hax such as:
Literally asking for an ice cream truck to happen AND LIVE and it came true. Here he can accomplish tasks with little to no effort while the other receives misfortune and even more similiarly: Defeated Sandy's karate master by accident. The Tattletale Strangler's attempts of murdering SpongeBob constantly failed, and later on after the Strangler tried to escape, he landed in a prison. Several monsters trying to attack SpongeBob and Patrick were randomly defeated and later they charmed other swarms of creatures by slapping their knees. Even in death, just a single tear was enough to revive him and Patrick. SpongeBob and Patrick were randomly saved from Dennis again.

These can be useful; SB's chances with this ranges from asking for it only to happen as seen the ice cream scene, he accomplished tasks to the point the other receives misfortune, defeat someone by complete accident or failed in killing him amongst randomly being defeated MORE THEN TWICE, and even in being in the most extreme sense 'killed' has him being revived once more; that extensive luck was no joke.

And again I can't stress enough, the post literally has BLOODLUSTED SB in there, so forget any anchoring as it happens to be that SpongeBob will NOT hesitate/restrict using any hax to his disposal (He is also shown no qualms in altering reality greatly) And SB's luck is shown effectively passive enough to cause misfortune for Bill amongst conveniences for SB. Via hax, Bill can more the likely be heavily taken off guard long enough to potentially ensure finshers.

Well as I said there are exceptions in the verse that can technically count if it happened more then once (Cough cough COURAGE. I will still say that it turns out the SB characters have a ton more hax yet, but lets go with what we have currently).

Let's try to go with what we have currently: So say Bill does dispose of SB... Or so he thinks. Just when Bill thinks he's dispatched SpongeBob, SB can teleport right behind him and probably go for the kill there. So what I'm saying is that it turns out SB's way duplication are absurd enough to literally have a vessel completely rid of/destroyed; but then out of nowhere A NEW SpongeBob appears, more often not is still able to take him Bill off guard and EVEN MORE SO with whatever SB has in the bloodlusted context.

And I think luck was brought into question, SpongeBob's luck goes by far to have Hax such as:
Literally asking for an ice cream truck to happen AND LIVE and it came true. Here he can accomplish tasks with little to no effort while the other receives misfortune and even more similiarly: Defeated Sandy's karate master by accident. The Tattletale Strangler's attempts of murdering SpongeBob constantly failed, and later on after the Strangler tried to escape, he landed in a prison. Several monsters trying to attack SpongeBob and Patrick were randomly defeated and later they charmed other swarms of creatures by slapping their knees. Even in death, just a single tear was enough to revive him and Patrick. SpongeBob and Patrick were randomly saved from Dennis again.

These can be useful; SB's chances with this ranges from asking for it only to happen as seen the ice cream scene, he accomplished tasks to the point the other receives misfortune, defeat someone by complete accident or failed in killing him amongst randomly being defeated MORE THEN TWICE, and even in being in the most extreme sense 'killed' has him being revived once more; that extensive luck was no joke.

And again I can't stress enough, the post literally has BLOODLUSTED SB in there, so forget any anchoring as it happens to be that SpongeBob will NOT hesitate/restrict using any hax to his disposal (He is also shown no qualms in altering reality greatly) And SB's luck is shown effectively passive enough to cause misfortune for Bill amongst conveniences for SB. Via hax, Bill can more the likely be heavily taken off guard long enough to potentially ensure finshers.
All that, just for Bill to use sleep hax right at the start like he does in character

How and why? Spongebob luck doesn't protect him from being incapped, ko-ed or defeated (as that happened in many Spongebob episodes), he doesn't resist sleep hax, as well as the magically induced KO from Bill's snap, so there's literally nothing that protects him from that

Regeneration won't help him since he wouldn't be conscious to make a copy of himself or teleport (to a 4-A range no less. When Spongebob never showed anything even close to it)

Yeah I'm not buying any of the Spongebob arguments here whatsoever, as funny as Spongebob beating Bill is.

Bill via snapping.

Bill FRA.

I know that it's funny the thought of Bob defeating others, but seriously, even if both are MFTL+ and Bob could indeed aim the string without it getting attached to other things, the distance between both it's so great and snaping it's so much easy and fast that there shouldn't exist doubt of what would happen first.

I thought sheer size meant he's so big his movements cover a larger area not really effecting other speeds.

I thought sheer size meant he's so big his movements cover a larger area not really effecting other speeds.
His speeds scale to his size. Bill is able to move completely normally even if he's 4-A in size, so he snaps as easily as he can do it when he's normal sized

Why are you talking about a fight that has already been submitted and added to the profiles?
If they disagree with the result they can simply have a rematch like they did in SpongeBob vs jonnhy test

Why are you talking about a fight that has already been submitted and added to the profiles?
If they disagree with the result they can simply have a rematch like they did in SpongeBob vs jonnhy test
The match should've never been added. All of the arguments for Spongebob that caused him to win were debunked, and while there are some new argunemts for him, Bill will simply just snap him

Back