• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yellow and Crazy (Spongebob Squarepants vs Bill Cipher)

"There are three things you should know about me, Bill Cipher," the muscular SpongeBob boomed as Bill laid in his pool of blood, contemplating where his life went wrong. Surely enough, it was trying to get this eldritch horror of a kitchen sponge to sign a deal with him. "#1 - I like jelly on both sides of my toast. #2 - I have overdue library books. And 3..."

SpongeBob prepared to draw back his fist. Bill's eye widened. SpongeBob was eclipsing over the tiny Bill, over the entire planet.

"I'm always ready."

SpongeBob punched into Bill, which obliterated the planet. Earth was now no more. No more Bikini Bottom, no more Gravity Falls, no more jellyfishing, no more of Stan's schemes, no more bubble-blowing...

The smoke cleared to reveal the sole survivor: SpongeBob. He shrunk back down to his normal size and let out his llama-like laugh as he took out the Magic Book to reverse the effects of the planet. "I've got to tell Squidward about this!"

"There are three things you should know about me, Bill Cipher," the muscular SpongeBob boomed as Bill laid in his pool of blood, contemplating where his life went wrong. Surely enough, it was trying to get this eldritch horror of a kitchen sponge to sign a deal with him. "#1 - I like jelly on both sides of my toast. #2 - I have overdue library books. And 3..."

SpongeBob prepared to draw back his fist. Bill's eye widened.

"I'm always ready."

SpongeBob punched into Bill, which obliterated the planet. Earth was now no more. No more Bikini Bottom, no more Gravity Falls, no more jellyfishing, no more of Stan's schemes, no more bubble-blowing...

The smoke cleared to reveal the sole survivor: SpongeBob. He let out his llama-like laugh as he took out the Magic Book to reverse the effects of the planet. "I've got to tell Squidward about this!"
Jesus Christ.

Spongebob will likely start with the string iirc in his 3-C tier so does Bill resist Spongebob’s 3-C Existence Erasure (And transmutation since it’s about to be added to the powers of the string based on the newest Spongebob thread)?

How high is spongebob's EE, if it affects low-godly, bill is kind of at a loss here, but from what I saw in the justification scans, it doesn't seemingly affect the soul or mind, considering he laughed when Patrick erased him?

Also, spongebob's MFTL seems unquantifiable, but they seem relative so I wouldn't worry to much about a blitz.

And
And transmutation since it’s about to be added to the powers of the string based on the newest Spongebob thread)?
May I have this thread.

Honestly I think Spongebob should be upgraded to 3-A with the string due to destroying the space around him. If it was only a galaxy that he unraveled with the string, wouldn’t there be more space in his universe lol? I probably should save this for another time though lmao.

Holy shit, Bugs might have been unfairly slained; But SquarePants came in and just Zeno'd Bill anyways. Never knew SpongeBob was THAT powerful now at his best like looks can kill as much as Kirby.

So yeah so far, given the reasons so far.
z0c7mz215jx01.jpg

SpongeBob Destroyer of Evil!! FRA.

Last edited:

SpongeBob prepared to draw back his fist. Bill's eye widened. SpongeBob was eclipsing over the tiny Bill, over the entire planet.

"I'm always ready."

The smoke cleared to reveal the sole survivor: SpongeBob. He shrunk back down to his normal size and let out his llama-like laugh as he took out the Magic Book to reverse the effects of the planet. "I've got to tell Squidward about this!"
Damn you're doing some good story work here like me, swell job lads.

And then he just writes down the "THE END" That is read by the French narrator on the Magic Page.

Last edited:
Wait, why wouldn't Bill just snap to incap Spongebob before getting erased by the string?

Literally no one brought any argument for Bill as apperantly he just sits there and do nothing while Spongebob uses the string.

Also, doesn't Spongebob need to touch something to erase it with the string? Because if so, Bill would snap him well before the string reaches him

Wait, why wouldn't Bill just snap to incap Spongebob before getting erased by the string?

Literally no one brought any argument for Bill as apperantly he just sits there and do nothing while Spongebob uses the string.

Also, doesn't Spongebob need to touch something to erase it with the string? Because if so, Bill would snap him well before the string reaches him
Apparently he can counter that too, yet to be concluded on another set of abilities like its still a lot, but yeah, who could have known. And even then its as infamous that Bill is the type of irrational character where he wouldn't always lead with a Thanos snap even when it was SO EASY to do so when he was chasing the pine kids (Maybe he was in the moment idk, but if he could have, Bill would have killed them by now... But nope). Bill will be leading with something else, but even with no prior knowledge he'd heavily underestimate SpongeBob, which as we have seen the yellow guy can most certainly take advantage of and that Passive Luck is going to further favor things.

Last edited:
Apparently he can counter that too, yet to be concluded on another set of abilities like its still a lot, but yeah, who could have known.
How would he counter transmutation / sleep hax?
And even then its as infamous that Bill is the type of irrational character where he wouldn't always lead with a Thanos snap even when it was SO EASY to do so when he was chasing the pine kids (Maybe he was in the moment idk, but if he could have, Bill would have killed them by now... But nope).
Yes he does lead with a snap usually. He snapped at people many times during Weirdmaggedon, come on that argument was debunked ages ago. In almost every instance Bill fought (or that someone challanged him), he usually snapped such as against the town's people, Mabel, Stanford (twice) and all the people of the zodiac except the pines, as he wanted to have a special torment for them, especially when he needed Ford
Bill will be leading with something else, but even with no prior knowledge he'd heavily underestimate SpongeBob, which as we have seen the yellow guy can most certainly take advantage of and that Passive Luck is going to further favor things.
1) When Bill faces people he don't know and has nothing to do with them, he usually snaps (Mabel [since he didn't need her after she gave him the rift], the town's people, the people of the zodiac that aren't the pines). Bill is also going to start far away from Spongebob, so until the string reaches him it'd be too late

2) How does his passive luck even work? Your side literally didn't explained anything beyond just throwing words

Stupid shit happens in favour of sponge bob, kinda like Archie sonic fate hax execept it doesn’t inherently make him win every fight
I doubt it's able to stop that though. Without feats to mention it is very vauge and doesn't really mean a lot. And even Archie Sonic's fatehax doesn't stop him from getting incapped. Same would apply to Spongebob, as Spongebob can definitely be knocked out or incapacitated despite that luck

Yeah none of those will really help him because:

1) Bill's snap doesn't travel so it can't actually miss like with several examples and all Bill needs to do is snap to win

2) Bill's snap would happen faster than most things can feasably happen due to Spongebob's luck. Also again, luck doesn't prevent him from getting incapped nor it is an instant "I win" button, as he was defeated plenty of times in the series

3) Bill is so massively bigger than Spongebob that he's going to start very far away by default (as he's literally thousands of lightyears in size), so even if the string does reach him, it'll take a while for it to erase Bill, and by that point Spongebob will be incapped, especially since the string is caught on to random objects and Spongebob can't actually aim that thing

Spongebob resists transmutation, but he doesn't seem to have any resistance to sleep hax.

So unless he decides to just nuke the galaxy with Bill with it, he'd have to reach Bill first from across the universe before he snaps

Spongebob's best chance here is to just go for plot manip I think because using any other hax gets him put to sleep

Spongebob resists transmutation, but he doesn't seem to have any resistance to sleep hax.

So unless he decides to just nuke the galaxy with Bill with it, he'd have to reach Bill first from across the universe before he snaps

Spongebob's best chance here is to just go for plot manip I think because using any other hax gets him put to sleep
Well he wouldn't resist the ko induced from the transmutation. Also the examples on his page make it seems like he can actually be transmutated, but he resists since he can shape-shift back, but since Bill's transmutation explicably makes the victim unconscious as well, that won't happen so Spongebob will not be able to transform back

Also since no sleep hax resistance means that he won't resist that

As for Plot manip, like with Luck, it is also a very vague power and still does not prevent Spongebob from being incapped or defeated

Well he wouldn't resist the ko induced from the transmutation. Also the examples on his page make it seems like he can actually be transmutated, but he resists since he can shape-shift back, but since Bill's transmutation explicably makes the victim unconscious as well, that won't happen so Spongebob will not be able to transform back

Also since no sleep hax resistance means that he won't resist that

As for Plot manip, like with Luck, it is also a very vague power and still does not prevent Spongebob from being incapped or defeated

the sleep hax seems different from the transmutation in the clip you showed he seems to Incapped them first and then decide to transmute and that was an angry bill who wanted to make Dipper and Mabel watch their friends suffer. A far more casual bill seems to just transmute like what he did to that one guy. Also bob is faster I think he can pull the strings before bill can snap

the sleep hax seems different from the transmutation in the clip you showed he seems to Incapped them first and then decide to transmute and that was an angry bill who wanted to make Dipper and Mabel watch their friends suffer. A far more casual bill seems to just transmute like what he did to that one guy.
Yeah that what I'm saying. Bill often snaps in character against characters he doesn't need anything from. The only reason he kept the pines alive is to make them suffer for longer, and that he needed the information from Ford's mind
Also bob is faster I think he can pull the strings before bill can snap
Bill is literally 4-A in size. He's MFTL+ by size alone (for the same reason Moonbob is Sub-Relativistic)

Even if Spongebob was faster, he'd need to throw them a 4-A distance first, and Bill's snap isn't bound by range (as in, it doesn't travel the distance)

Back