• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yeah James Bond!, it'll be an adventure!! We're going on an adventure James!!

James Bond vs Lolz the Unicorn, cause James needs to fight a blue magic unicorn

Ok. Speed is equal

James gets all his equipment

James gets 1 day of prep

That's all

Who wins and why?

James bond kills a Unicor:

A Unicorn yeets an agent:

They team up and go in an adventure!: 1

Yes. A little hard to say which exact attacks they would open with. But using flight and teleportation is very common. Other hacks. It just can be a sort of toss on what they exactly might use. Time travel though is the least likely. They likely won't utilize that offensively

So uh.

Bond:

+AP

+Durability

+Intelligence

+Range

Lolz:

+Stamina

+Haxs

So, how in common is it for Lolz to use his other haxs? Also, I think Bond can bypass that regen with the massive AP edge he has (he's like 800 times stronger so)

If he used his missiles and turned him to ash, probably. Or use hacks.

Hacks are pretty common. (Mind you, this comes from 4 episodes. So it may not sound like a lot. But it's a lot for how much of it exist). He used fire twice, explosions every episode, life manipulation at least twice, light twice or three times, illusions like 3 times iirc, portals a few times, gravity manipulation he didn't use as much, telekinesis in every episode, energy lasers like once, size manipulation is like 3 times, Ect

Main point. He has used monster of his hacks more than once across 4 episodes. So their pretty common to use.

Well, Fire manip doesn't seem like much of a issue. How powerful are the explosions? I'm not sure how helpful Illusion Creation will be. The light manip doesn't seem helpful at all, and the life manip seems to be non combat acceptable, etc

BFR, Gravity Manip, and Telekinesis seems to be the only useful haxs here

Fire manipulation should be useful in the sense of just setting an area ablaze. But not a huge issue. In the end. James could probably tank it if he had too. But would prefer to avoid it.

Illusion creation created a giant illusion of clouds and fog.

Light can be blinding. But nothing much else there

Portal creation is also combat applicable

And also teleportation

And explosions are hard to tell. Tends to leave no trace of what blew up. Which it's blow up a goat sea creature a bit smaller than Charlie up into nothing. As well as a chameleon like creature. And some letter like creatures smaller than Charlie. So the explosions tend to be powerful at least.

Alrighty. See you in the 10 minutes it takes to binge the series

Really. It's like 30 or so at this point. But there are a few things outside the episode where he uses stuff like lasers

Flight and teleportation is very common. They fly and teleport more than walking. Their most combat applicable stuff being Illusion creation, Light creation (which can be blinding), Levitation, Fire Manipulation, explosion manipulation, energy projection, electricity manipulation, and some BFR via Gravity Manipulation, Portal creation, and teleportation. Body control doesn't do much but let them stretch their bodies. Which could prevent things like breaking bones physically. Don't really utilize time travel to kill. Color manipulation is useless, animal manipulation and life manipulation may help in a small case. Since they can try and outnumber. But their durability is likely fodder. James likely one shots them. They would best be a kamikaze Weapon since they tend to blow up.'

All stuff they would really consider. We know they only open specifically with flying and teleportation. And then from there. They could open with just about any of those as using them more than once.

So James has a massive AP advantage, but Lolz can BFR and other stuff?

I'm going with inconclusive, mainly because I think it could go either way. James could go invisible after being frustrated at first and surprise him with an attack, or Lolz could BFR or blind James or try some explosion antics

Either way it depends on how James reacts and frankly I'm not really sure how he would react

He does yes. Albiet he has to use 9-A stuff to actually kill kill since the regen is so high. But a Low 9-B taking a 88MG attack likely can bypass that regen. Or use sleep manipulation.

I mean how does anyone react to a unicorn like Lolz

One for they team up and Go on an adventure

This fight has me wondering how James vs Littlepip would go lol.

Okay so

Flight isn't that much of a issue when Bond has a jet pack and Lolz doesn't really use haxs in combat from what I watched.

I feel like Bond can just go invisible one shot them with his 9-A rockets

Hell, Lolz can't even harm Bond so

Lolz can really only use hacks to blind and remove bond that way. And explosions should be able to hurt bond. Since they have completely destroyed smaller bodies. Even Pulzerizing is within the area of Joules to hurt bond

And I think your making it a little more simple than it is. Cause he still has to worry about Lolz hacks.

I mean. From what I saw, Lolz doesn't use BFR in combat

The light haxs might be a minor issue but it doesn't seem that helpful

Bond can likely survive the explosion and the Vanquish has 9-A durability so

Well the problem on using it in character is he doesn't really experience combat where he needs to. He has used it in a sense to force Charlie into space.

And he could survive an explosion yea. But definitely not if he kept attacking with them. Would eventually break down. Plus. Tela and telekinesis will make it harder to tag Lolz

Iirc, didn't he only do that once?

And I don't remeber Lolz exactly spamming those abilities. I know he uses them in character but he doesn't really use them in terms of combat and he doesn't use teleportation to dodge attacks iirc

Heck, wouldn't Bond's lasers be capable of blitzing Lolz as well?

Well yea. That's how he sent Charlie to space.

And Lolz doesn't spam those abilities to attack cause Lolz doesn't every attack anyone. It's not like he has reason to believe if he got in a fight, he wouldn't try and use his abilities. Why run up to him and kick him when you can laser, explode, or do several other things.

Well yes. But that would require him to be outside the vehicle. And the laser wouldn't work since it's not potent or large enough to bypass the durability

I don't believe Prep automatically does. Had a hole thing on that in Sans vs Rick. And according there, prep doesn't give prior knowledge unless specified

Back