• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond fights A Penguin that wants to fly

James Bond May have taken down such powerful people such as Frank West. But can he take down a random penguin from Antarctica? We shall see

Both get a week of prep

Penguin is in his 9-B key. He gets all his arsenal except his moon level stuff from LTF3.

Bond gets full arsenal

Speed is equal

That should be all. Who wins and why?

Bond. James Bond: 2

Penguin Noise:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Yeah I'm actually don't know hahaha

Speed is = but Penguins weapons (apart from Bond's laser rifle) have better speed feats. Not that it matters just saying Penguin has experience with these speeds. He has better flight, but James can also fly and the jetpack has better mobility. Plus homing rockets and other long ranged weaponry if James wants to stay on the ground and fight.

Explosives give James issues but the penguin doesn't have much actual combat experience

So I'm going with Bond more often than not

Not sure if I'd say the jet pack has better mobility. Penguin and his stuff including the dummy has some pretty good mobile stuff. Rockets, dark matter ships, helicopter blades things. I'd argue Penguin probably has mobility. Especially since his idea is to fly. He likely is gonna fly better and has the better gear to do so.

IIRC the ships and stuff usually fly forwards and backwards and such right?

The jetpack can fly in all directions and is smaller and can dodge more

TheArsenal1212 said:
IIRC the ships and stuff usually fly forwards and backwards and such right?

The jetpack can fly in all directions and is smaller and can dodge more
Not limited to that no. That's what he does best. But his flight can easily go any direction. It does have to go several hundred meters high at least. And can go far higher.

Also. His stuff is roughly his size. So his stuff would actually be smaller due to being a penguin. His bigger stuff still isn't all that big.

(edited)

Bond: TheArsenal1212, Modernmyrmidon, Walker21232123, Stalker Maggot, Jasonsith, HenryWong122, Ionliosite, I'm Blue daba dee daba die

Grace and looks like some penguin is blasting off again.

Jasonsith said:
Bond: TheArsenal1212, Walker21232123, Stalker Maggot, Jasonsith, HenryWong122, Ionliosite, I'm Blue daba dee daba die

Grace and looks like some penguin is blasting off again.
You forgot me. I voted for Bond as well.

Back