• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond vs Jason Voorhees

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
007 took a relaxing sip out if his martini as he took off his jacket. As much as he wanted to mosey off to bed and rest, he knew he had to stay vigilant. M had informed him that one of the agents they had stationed out here in Camp Crystal Lake had gone missing. She feared it was the work of an enemy operative, perhaps even an agent of SPECTER, so she'd sent him to investigate.

He wouldn't have to investigate for very long, as a giant brute in a hockey mask just burst through the door. "It was unlocked you know. No need to be rude." James quipped offhandedly. Certainly didn't seem like the operative, but the machete clearly suggested ill intent and he certainly demonstrated incredible strength. Keeping distance would be wise. James shot the man with his pistol, but he surprisingly didn't go down. Mr. Bond swiftly ducked under Jason's telegraphed swing, strafing around him and towards the door in the process. Superhuman strength, unaffected by regular bullets, seems I've found our culprit. Super soldier program perhaps? James didn't have much more time to think it over, he needed to get better equipment.

He made a dash for a nearby weapons crate as Jason followed him put the door. As Mr Bond stood fully equipped, an old ghost story regarding this place popped into his head. "You are moving rather slowly, perhaps you could make do with a little bit of exorcise?"

Everyone reading this just groaned at the pun.

~

Zombie Jason vs James Bond.

Battle at Camp Crystal Lake.

Bond has all his 9-B equipment, minus cars.

Speed Equalized.

Advertising-brands-that-featured-in-james-bond-films
vs.
MKX Jason
Ki ki ki, ma ma ma...

His Regenerationn can take several hours depending on how severe the wound is, so incap is an option. Plus, it's a bit inconsistent and doesn't always activate.

Eating the heart isn't as big a deal as people make it out to be given it's likely you'd end up destroying the heart while trying to beat his to beat his Regenerationn in the first place.

Yeah, nothing is really stopping him from just throwing the kitchen sink at him apart from the temptations to eat the heart... gross.

Doesn't bond have lasers? It is likely they will fight and Bond will realize it is useless and hide and then laser the dude. Or Bond can start shooting him and see the bullets do nothing and then hide

I vote bond through the power of lasers and bombs

I find it highly unlikely that Bond would be able to hide from Jason in his home territory.

Isn't Bond supposed to be crazy good at stealth? Isn't something like Hide and seek in your house, you are very familiar with the place but the hider can usually almost always find a spot you don't suspect?

Jason has Enhanced Senses and stealth is also a gimmick of his, and that would be kind of hard to do in the middle of a chase with him.

Reminder, this man can run, he won't just walk.

Shoot, this guy ain't Michael Myers and won't just walk a mile an hour

Well, I guess Arsenal is better suited to argue than me since he is much more knowledgeable

Maybe he can smoke bomb or just laser right off the bat after pistols don't work but I don't really know

Using a smoke bomb wouldn't be wise because it doesn't just favor Bond, Jason could use the opportunity to get out of sight, and we all know ambush encounters favor Jason.

Also, keep in mind that Jason can teleport.

Wait, the whole slasherportation thing is considered cannon? Dang.

I suppose I vote Jason for Home court advantage and ambush attacks rendering all of Bond's weapons useless

TheArsenal1212 said:
A few things

Jason won't find an invisible Bond and smoke favours bond with thermovision.
Explain why Bond would be invisible here?

Also, no, if Jason is concealed by smoke he will teleport, the last thing Bond wants to do is lose him.

Jason is dead and has been for a long time, so I'm skeptical on him even giving off heat signatures.

Composite James Bond can utilise his nanosuit to go invisible in tricky situations. If he sees a teleporting zombie, why wouldn't he use his invisibility ?

Him being dead may prevent heat signatures though. Good point

Does anyone know how this heart thing works ?

"If he sees a teleporting zombie, why wouldn't he use his invisibility?"

Well, if he witnessed Jason teleport he's already lost because Jason is excellent in stealth and this is his home territory, at night.

A single ambush could decide the match because a grapple with Jason will be hard to deal with, he's physically stronger and won't recoil in pain should he be hit, even without considering the regen.

>Physically stronger

How do we know? His lifting strength is higher but what's his AP?

Bond also has stealth mastery and yeah a teleporting zombie would literally make Bond use his invisibility.

Should be stronger than his first key, which destroys doors rather casually, or at least is comparable to that feat.

So around half a megajoule or a little higher.

TheArsenal1212 said:
>Physically stronger

How do we know? His lifting strength is higher but what's his AP?

Bond also has stealth mastery and yeah a teleporting zombie would literally make Bond use his invisibility.
Jason as a human casually shattered a wooden door, and Zombie Jason is much stronger who destroyed the front of a car, also LS was part of my argument.

Jason has sensed people through holograms before, and you missed the fact this is Jason's court.

Sensing through holograms and seeing an invisible man is different though. What does giving Jason the home field advantage give him? Is it just the home field advantage or does it actually give him something in the fight ?

Not really, it's still sensing someone you cannot physically see.

Him knowing the area like the back of his hand? Making it easier to set up ambushes and traps?

Right. I was just asking since I don't know the character and if a particular environment have him better abilities or such.

Can you show me the feat or tell me what happened? Does he sense someone near a hologram or could he see the hologram or what's going on here

I've spent some time looking for the complete scene to no avail, but the plot summary on imdb and the respect thread just indicate that he saw through it after killing the virtual teenagers.

There's also him somehow knowing where Freddy was despite being blind during the climax of FvJ.

IMDB and Respect Threads aren't official sources though.

Freddy was literally grappling and stabbing him. It's pretty easy to know where he was.

The Wright Way said:
IMDB and Respect Threads aren't official sources though.

Freddy was literally grappling and stabbing him. It's pretty easy to know where he was.
The feat was derived from the respect thread and I never claimed the IMDB/Wikipedia plot summary was an official source, I remarked on how that there seemed to be no indication of because it was never pointed out.

Jason had been launched into the water, they were not grappling.

Back