• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yatsukahagi

@EvilMegaCookie: I was in the thought process of your comment referring to her non Taikyoku state. She still has it anyways obviously, just in two sets of stats as what it is for everyone ALRF mentioned for scaling.

If there's really nothing else to discuss with her, then this discussion is pretty much complete. Still DK what to do with the whole "dimensional" thing the Tenmas have that Vel mentioned and this is only because IDK how to properly convey it in a way that will make sense to add.

Yeah, I realized it after I posted that. Couldn't be bothered to edit because I was on mobile at the time. Momiji in her non-Taikyoku state? No clue.

Momiji is extremely deadly in her human form. Her adorable appearance would make people obey her command heheh. Sasuga Rusalka
Konachan.com - 116848 sample
Edit: Fortissimo Momiji has clouded my judgment. The shame of confusing characters like this. I meant Numahime, not mother Momiji.

the Tenmas (Tenma Numahime, Tenma Momiji, Tenma Morei, Tenma Akuro, Tenma Ootake, and Tenma Sukuna) need a Tier separation keys for their Tier 1-A abilities
Should be these

| All previous abilities in addition to Immortality (Type 10), Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Causality Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Regenerationn (True-Godly), Gravity Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Acausality (Type 5), Teleportation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Cosmic Awareness, Non-Corporeal, Abstract Existence (Type 1), Probability Manipulation, Nigh Omnipresence (Omnipresence in her own territory), Nigh Omniscience, Void Manipulation, Large Size (Type 11), Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 2).

I need to know their Regenerationn; are they are Mid-Godly or Low-Godly?

Extremely late here but gotta clarify this one.

I actually was under the impression that they also need a key given the benefits for whenever they activate their Taikyoku. This being related to them needing more tags like Law user being added among it.

Though given they did just got separate keys for stats with and without Taiji, I'm now legitimately confused as to what to do with the Tenma's tiering here or if this is now their powersets being talked about...or it's also being talked about them having varied stats? ƒñö

IDEK anymore at this point ƒÿô

The hilarious thing is that their durability should still be 1-A, it is just that they aren't using it to attack.

If they're able to control their output, I agree it should be "varies, up to 1-A" instead of a separate key.

Maybe also with a "4-A/7-A/6-B when holding back" part

Varies (As a Legionary, [TenmaX] is capable of controlling, as well suppressing his/her own power, dimensionality and Taikyoku). from X (Insert current justification for the Lower key), up to 1-A (Insert current justification for 1-A Key).

Also about their 1-A durability and powers, do they keep it or suppress it along their Taikyoku?

Didn't their durability come from Yato's time armor? Or do they have 1-A durability on their own level regardless of what Yato does?

TonySansNom said:
Didn't their durability come from Yato's time armor? Or do they have 1-A durability on their own level regardless of what Yato does?
the time armor i only in their 1A form i think?

Back