• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long VS Tifa Lockhart (Upcoming Death Battle Fight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everlasting said:
>Says new research team is well versed in VS Debating.

>Said research team claimed Superman had no limits and episode 12 of Dragon Ball Super doesn't change the battle.

You sure about that?
They don't get a say in what the creator does sadly. They only are allowed to give the research they find and their opinions on the fight.

HomestuckLover1 said:
The Everlasting said:
>Says new research team is well versed in VS Debating.

>Said research team claimed Superman had no limits and episode 12 of Dragon Ball Super doesn't change the battle.

You sure about that?
They don't get a say in what the creator does sadly. They only are allowed to give the research they find and their opinions on the fight.
they give their opinions, yes, but they are shitty and generic vs debators

You should try visiting the SA forums sometime then and talk to them. They're pretty cool guys. In fact, most if not all of them are in favor of continent level Tifa. Like I said though, they can only give their opinions about the fight to the creator and that's it. They have no say in how the battle ends.

yes, they can be cool

but being cool =/= good vs debators, also, in here, i am talking about the 'research' staff, not the random posters who might be good vs debators

The Living Tribunal1 said:
yes, they can be cool

but being cool =/= good vs debators, also, in here, i am talking about the 'research' staff, not the random posters who might be good vs debators
This is the research staff I'm talking about. They're there frequently and are almost always willing to discuss a battle if it's brought up.

if they indeed are so willing to discuss, then why not so willing to learn?

i mean even a basic vs poster can see the nonsense in some of their battles

if they indeed are so willing to discuss, then why not so willing to learn?

i mean even a basic vs poster can see the nonsense in some of their battles
They do though. They've even ranted about it sometimes.

ranted about what?

results of battles?

so, oes that mean that the head staff doesnt listen to the researcher's opinion, and end up producing battles that even the reasearch staff rants about?

ranted about what?

results of battles?

so, oes that mean that the head staff doesnt listen to the researcher's opinion, and end up producing battles that even the reasearch staff rants about?
Yup pretty much. The creator has gotten "somewhat" better at doing shit right, but then we have moments like infinite Superman and yeah... you get the point.

"Well I'm not going to defend their mistakes, but DB is coming somewhat a ways to becoming a better Vs Series. They just need a lot more work on understanding Vs Debating in general."

...you do realize that maybe, just maybe, some of them disagree with how we do things around here? We can say that we're right and that they're stupid and stuff, but by that same merit they're perfectly free to disagree with us. We can't really stop them there. We ca choose to not treat them as relevant to how we do things around here, though...

Tifa >>>>>>>>>>> Yang

Really I think Death Battle discussions should be avoided. It always comes down to saying how bad they are in actual vs debating,

Just my thoughts

Seriously, to hell with this fight. It's basically a no-win situation. RWBY is a franchise that's in its very early stages of development. We're not even into Volume 3 yet, so they're really jumping the gun here. I know Yang will get stronger, but as it is right now it should be a stomp for Tifa (who is around continent level), so right now it's way too early. This is essentially what they did to Goku and Dragon Ball Super (cuz we all know what happended there).

Yang however is still likely to win this fight, as it's been less than a year since Monty died, so killing off one of his characters would be extremely disrespectful. I can see DB's logic, they'll say that her semblance allows her to absorb damage and her aura allowed her to survive until she became strong enough to beat Tifa. But this would be such a hollow vitory if that were the case. Not only that but it would make them seem extremely biased if that were the case. That and FF7 has a big fanbase and Tifa is quite a beloved character.

So all in all I'm not looking foward to this

I wish they could introduce Dragon Quest characters for once

On second thought no. I do not want my eyes to burn at the sight of them saying Nokturnus is a FTE building buster

derp result as expected
large building lvl > large planet level

keke
I fear what they will do if they get there hands on Erdrick, Botsu, Zoma, Nokturnus, Corvus, or Mortamor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back