• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thousand years of death - Boom

Gaara's ass exploded that day via a kunai with a paper bomb wrapped around it. Naruto carries paper bomb. We see the inside of his pouch in the Sasuke retreival arc when Naruto was heading off.

Wait that's your proof? A simple visual effect. A simple visual effect that could be altered and be done in for flashiness or just to show how dire a situation is. Or could've been an artistic choice. That's the only semblance of proof you have? That's not gonna cut it. If someone has the ability to get through aura, it's not gonna be a light thing. It's gonna be a pretty big deal to easily cut through aura barriers. I mean screw being a maiden. If you can pull that off, you're pretty much capable of taking out anyone you can hit.This isn't some ability to be treated lightly. Heck, that's if the ability even exists. No one makes a reference to aura breaking. No one comments about Vernal's possibility of having a special skill aside from the fake idea that she's a Maiden.

Nothing.

There is nothing implying that argument aside from that single visual effect.

And that just can't cut it. I'm sorry Weekly.

And Vernal is a founding factor for this battle because of said aura and the limits of it. There is much to discuss.

@CoB Adam cut clean through Yang' aura and it didnt explode, Tyrian broke through Ruby's aura and it didnt explode, Cinder broke through Pyrrha's aura and it didnt explode, and all three of them are 7-Bs fighting 8-As so no, breaking through aura is never depicted as being a big flashy explosion the way it was done for Vernal's weapon.

Every other battle in the entire series heavily contradicts aura going down in four hits so no, she is a non factor here.

That doesn't mean it specifically destroys Aura Weekly, firstly if that's what you think than make a CRT and get that passed, until then it doesn't. Secondly, you are speculating that it destroys Aura with no proof other than "It made her Aura explode." I seriously doubt that's "Being able to specifically designed to destroy Aura." Saying that is pure head canon on your part.

WeeklyBattles said:
@CoB Adam cut clean through Yang' aura and it didnt explode, Tyrian broke through Ruby's aura and it didnt explode, Cinder broke through Pyrrha's aura and it didnt explode, and all three of them are 7-Bs fighting 8-As so no, breaking through aura is never depicted as being a big flashy explosion the way it was done for Vernal's weapon.
Every other battle in the entire series heavily contradicts aura going down in four hits so no, she is a non factor here.

Weekly.

I'll be blunt.

If your entire argument is true.

That means Raven, Vernal, and almost everyone that ever interacted with her, are massively and ridiculously stupid, for not even realizing that scope of power. Squandering it.

Nor did they ever COMMENT on such an ability.

This isn't an ability like Jaune's semblance or Qrow's ability that could be speculated based on a few aspects and feats that happened. This is straight out wank and disregarding of logic. This is straight pure speculation based on visual effects, and you're the only person to ever speak of it like that.

It just doesn't make sense in the context of RWBY's franchise, and logical viewpoints in a debate.

Anyway. Good night.

Yes Weekly I can read thank you. And Core seemed to have summed that up nicely, just visual effects nothing more. That and Vernal was clearly stronger than Weiss so getting through her Aura wouldn't be an issue. Again you are using your own head canon / fanfic to try to justify that Vernal's weapon is specifically designed to destroy Aura. Occam's Razor my dude. Anyway, if you still think otherwise than make a CRT about it and get it passed. And why are you giving yourself kudo's? That's kinda weird.

Anyways, Vernal vs Weiss isnt in any way an accurate representation of how many hits it takes for Aura to go down, so using it as an argument isnt legit

He doesnt use clone spam en mass from the very start in character without prior knowledge so i have no idea why people are using it as an argument

WeeklyBattles said:
He doesnt use clone spam en mass from the very start in character without prior knowledge so i have no idea why people are using it as an argument
yeah he does bud, did you forget all the exemples i gave las time you said that?

No he doesnt, you never gave any examples of him leading without prior knowledge except one time as a kid to show off that he learned the technique

and against the dude with bones who he had no idea who really was, or against gaara while transformed, which he had no knowlege of. or against kakashi,

please tell me when he hasent done that with the exeption f sage mode, which cannot use shadow clone

He did know who Kimimaro was though, he absolutely knew who Gaara was, and he would have to have gone through some pretty severe memory loss to not know Kakashi

WeeklyBattles said:
He did know who Kimimaro was though, he absolutely knew who Gaara was, and he would have to have gone through some pretty severe memory loss to not know Kakashi
no he didnt know kimimaru

he didnt know gaaras transformation

kakashi the first time they met?

Yeah he did

Doesnt matter if he didnt know Gaara's transformation, he knew Gaara and knew he had to lead with clones to beat him

Yes

that's what makes naruto's shadow clones dangerous, even fodder can make shadow clones it's just that Naruto can make a shit ton of them, which he does to gain an advantage over his opponents

Alright I'm tired of this clone argument that comes up on every Naruto vs [insert character here]

1. Naruto does lead with clones (because it's all he got plus Rasengan variations lol)

2. He does not however. Spam a 1000 or even 100 on all his fights. It changes and he mostly doesn't go for a big number until it calls for it but sometimes he doesn't go for a massive amount when he's up against dangerous opponents. (Note: I said sometimes so don't go all crazy)

I'm dead serious, stop using clone spam like it's the most overpowered thing ever. It's a good ability but don't make it seem like he will Instantly make 500 right off the back.

He some times just makes like 10 or 20.

Note: Not saying people here are wanking clone spam. I'm just speaking as a whole that clone spam always turns threads into "He makes this", "He did this" and it's annoying.

the only time he hasnt used clone spam is either if its right at the start or has run low on chakra, 8/10 times he uses clone spam

obviously, i doubt his going to start off with hundreds of clones but the moment he realizes that his opponent can overwhelm him with speed his going resort to it. the fact is the chances are far higher that he will clone spam them him not clone spamming

By the time he figures that out hr semblance will have kicked in and she'll be able to oneshot most of what he can throw at her

it's not going to take Naruto that long lol, he can throw smokes bombs, hide dozens of clones underground, besides Yang wouldn't even know which Naruto is the real one, also there's substitution and restraining her with Syrup

Also yang does have a large aoe attack, such as quake, which would be very effective once she gets her semblance going. So he would need to dogpile her before then, but we already established he wouldnt do that, plus yangs large lifting strength advantage, unless im looking at the wrong key for that.

Shadowbokunohero said:
it's not going to take Naruto that long lol, he can throw smokes bombs, hide dozens of clones underground, besides Yang wouldn't even know which Naruto is the real one, also there's substitution and restraining her with Syrup
Yang gets hit by three punches and she's stronger than Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back