• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Knight Considering it has consistently taken 7-B three to four hits to break through 8-A aura while it takes 8-A an entire fight to break through 8-A aura and aura is consistently portrayed as a forcefield with a health bar instead of of a durability amp, yes. I've been planning to make a CRT about it actually because its something that has happened consistently throughout the series.

^ i'm 99% sure the creators said that he cut Yangs arm off with is own physical might not due to his semblance amping him. (I really wish I didn't have to join this thread, but I had to)

Yeah whatever you say my dude. I'm just telling you now that isn't gonna get passed. Outliers exist in RWBY just as how outliers exist in any other series.

Keeweed said:
^ i'm 99% sure the creators said that he cut Yangs arm off with is own physical might not due to his semblance amping him. (I really wish I didn't have to join this thread, but I had to)
He was glowing and her arm disolved the same way the giant mech from the black trailer, it was his semblance

Do you have a multiplier or an actual number that clearly quantifies the amount her semblance increases by, or anything? Because I don't KNOW for sure if she one shots after getting hit three times. Or lives after getting hit 30 times. Same time, that boost is clutch.

He was glowing and her arm disolved the same way the giant mech from the black trailer, it was his semblance

Everyone I know that watches Rwby says that the show creators stated he didn't amp himself, but I guess show don't tell makes more sense in that situation

Amexim said:
Do you have a multiplier or an actual number that clearly quantifies the amount her semblance increases by, or anything? Because I don't KNOW for sure if she one shots after getting hit three times. Or lives after getting hit 30 times. Same time, that boost is clutch.
Watch the fight against the paladin, 4x stronger than her ragdolled her, and after taking two punches from it she was strong enough to oneshot it

Ok people; here I go, no more holding back.

Naruto Uzumaki, AKA bully blondie:
Having the upper hand in attack potency and striking strength at the beginning of the fight, 454.7729445506692+ tons of tnt, he can land a few good hits on Yang, probably leanding to a hand to hand combat at first like he did against himself.
The rasengan will likely not do very much at first glare with Yang aura up, but it's statement than user can feel sensations such as pain even if aura still up, just look at Kabuto, a 8-A character, face when he feel the power of said technique of a 8-B kid Naruto . Also, it's statement: "the Rasengan grinds into its target, propels them along the Rasengan's trajectory - either away from the user or into the ground beneath them - and at some point bursts, causing severe damage at the point of contact.", I don't know how this will interacted with aura, but if Naruto is able to push back people stronger than him, then it can leanding to a opening via push back and pain if this apply. Remenber people, Futon: Rasenshuriken is restricted, I don't know If this will be unrestricted for what Kepekley23 said if Endlesspossibilities 2006 wish to the outcome get added, but he still have the cute, little but stronger than the normal Spiralling Sphere, Futon: Rasengan and is statement in this wiki than this technique can fire tons of tiny blades of air that can pierce individual cells, forcefield still apply though. Naruto just don't use it because he have Rasenshuriken, and if this match is on charecter then he won't use it since Tsunade restricted herself (lol, we restricted it and his Hokage did the same), but he will probably use it if it's a life or death situation.
His versatility is very useful: 1000+ clones with comparable AP and some others benefits, it let you learn about your enemy without involving yourself in the fight and dodge superhuman shuriken throwed by someone stronger, but some disadvantages, Chakra Manipulation to make things than Yang can't, versed in the use of kunai and shuriken, he can impregnate then with wind release, plus others ninja tools, shapeshifting, summoning, Body Flicker Technique (I don't know about this in this version of bully blondie) and Body Replacement Technique.
I don't know about dura though, Yang have her own durability and aura, forcefield, but Naruto is a good dealing with pain, he got himself beat down to the point than Karui, a ninja, was tired by just puch him in the face while he didn't do anything just to stand up again because he want it.
Naruto's strategies are deadly, receiving a kunai with an explosive tag in the a*s is not joke, and never forget about Sexy Jutsu, every one here know the othes things than he can do so no need to extend myself.
Range is very much the same, give it or take it, dunno who got more depending in the circumstances.
In stamina bully blondie totally outclass big sis blondie since Chakra=stamina in Naruto verse, and you all know how this play. Also, this wiki say Naruto stamina is very high while Yang is just high.

This is nice and all, but remember, never downplay Yang Xiao F*****g Long (You got it?! Huh?!... No?... Okay... I will shut up)

WeeklyBattles is part of the Knowledgeable Members about RWBY, so I will use his statements in this and the others versus of Vol. 5 Yang to make my points.

Yang Xiao Long, AKA big sis blondie:
Bully of little sis have the upper hand in attack potency and striking strength at the beginning of the fight, Yang having 141.3548+ tons of TNT to whatever more scaling from the Nevermore (You got it?! I say it on purpose!), but her semblance is very important, as WeeklyBattles say, she got stomped by the Atlesian Paladin-290, receiving four consecutive hits, then goes up, stopped and destroy the machine arm no difficulty, get one kick, use bumblebee (lol, this is outer space invation! Yang, your motor bike is a robot! Ozpin is the last Witwiccans of Remnant! All is a conspiracy!) then complete shatter the machine with one punch than was holding a good fight against the team (I was lmao with Roman rolling and casual up then clean himself like: "lol, wat you doing? Nothing happen here)
This is one of the main changes of Yang to beat Naruto since she can become stronger with each hit she receive, it's dangerous, very dangerous depending of what amout of damages her aura can take before go down, she can one shot him if he is not careful.
Her new arm is other stuff, she can defends herself with it against Naruto punches and weapons and can push him back easily by one punch since she did it with Tai, who I thinks is comparable to Qrow. He probably didn't go all out but is impressive not less.
WeeklyBattles in this, also here and supported by her intelligence description, say: "She spent several months receiving one on one combat training from her father, a professional huntsman, and she learned how to to balance her drive without being overconfident or getting agitated. She basically only needs to use her Semblance as a last resort now, thats the skill gap between BoS Yang and current Yang." and "Vol 1-3 Yang with her Selmbance active is an angry girl punching wildly while getting stronger from getting hit. Vol 5 Yang is a trained martial artist who fights with actual skill while getting stronger from getting hit." This is no joke, if they were normal people then my vote will be to Yang with high difficulty since she has show us be more skilled than bully blondie in that aspect at this point, 17 years vs 15-16 years, thanks to her father teaching her since Signal Academy, something than Naruto can't say he had (lel).
Speed is super dangerous too, I mean, being 2,083333333 faster, give it or take it depending of the numbers you chose to use, is no joke neither, not enough to blitz but still very useful.
Aura is vey useful too, "can be used as a full-body forcefield, as a means of enhancing her striking power and sharpening her senses, granting her Regenerationn (Mid-Low)". More defense, boost her power no counting her semblance, higher senses and better Regenerationn, mid-low vs low, than this Naruto.
Higher lifting strength, she can throw like he did with the rhino in SM (lol).
Then later comes Ember Celica, read it description, too lazy by now.

I not vote in anyone since I can clearly see both of them winning depending in how they play, but I can say it not going to be a easily fight for neither.

Sorry if I have a error.

Clarifications need to be made about 8-A aura in RWBY verse. This is mostly in favor of @Knightofannihilation666 in countering @WeeklyBattles in regard to Weiss and Vernal's battle.

1. In 8-A vs 8-A it doesn't take an entire fight to break through aura. It actually takes vital hits as we seen with Weiss vs Vernal. Both Weiss and Vernal are 8-A (Vernal doesn't have a wiki profile, but she would still be in the 8-A margin similar to main RWBY Team and JNPR Team. )

Weiss got hit exactly 4 times with her fight against Vernal. Her aura broke down after the final 4th blow, which allowed Cinder to take the finishing blow in the attempt of killing her. I made a gif of the fight to tally each hit Weiss vs Vernal . If you want to the full video here is the link. Weiss vs Vernal full episodes starts 11:00

1st hit was Weiss hitting the wall. 2nd hit was Vernal head shotting her. 3rd hit was Vernal shooting her in the back. 4th' hit was Vernal shooting her in the front. So overall it took 4 clean hits for an 8-A to break another 8-A's aura.

So, coming back to this fight with Yang and Naruto. If this is truly 8-A Yang vs 8-A Naruto. The reasons above from multiple people for Naruto I highly agree with to favor my vote with, especially seeing how Yang's aura will break in no time.

@Common Its implied that Vernal's weapon is specially designed to destroy Aura as it has taken a LOT more to destroy aura throughout basically every other fight in the entire series

Implied where? Just because something doesn't conform to your belief of aura doesn't mean there's some sort of implication that it's way more effective. Especially when nothing is said or displayed to be like that. It having no feats or statements or even some sort of notice about it cutting through aura barriers doesn't help.

@Alex A few minor corrections:

Kid Naruto's Rasengan is explicitly listed as being much stronger than everything else in his arsenal, so it harming Kabuto isnt really all that impressive.

Rasenshuriken wont bypass Aura

Naruto doesnt lead with 1000+ clones in character, only a handful.

I dont recall Naruto ever using explosive tags

Okay im gonna need a scan because ive never seen him use an explosive tag and have been told by several friends who know a good bit about naruto that he doesnt use explosive tags

he just hasnt used one in character as far as im aware of but i do know that its standard tools for all Shinobi.

under his equipment , it says standard Ninja tools, which consist of paper bombs, smoke pellets , Kunai, shuriken, and wire.

It should specify what he actually has because if he's only used paper bombs a single time out of character then its not part of his stardard arsenal. When has he ever used wire either?

Weekly, we're also going to need a scan from you showing said "implication" because saying the weapon is implied to quickly take out someone is not a good enough argument.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Weekly, we're also going to need a scan from you showing said "implication" because saying the weapon is implied to quickly take out someone is not a good enough argument.

This. It isn't implied that it's specifically designed to destroy Aura. We don't have anything to prove or even assume that's what it does.

It literally made Weiss' aura explode on contact while every other instance of aura being destroyed has been a staggering flash of cracked color followed by it fading. Either i specifically destroys aura, or every other fight in the series is heavily exaggerated in how long it takes aura to go down

Anyways, why are we talking about Vernal hen every other fight in the series shows it takes extensive damage to take Aura down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back