• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yuno Gasai vs. Kris deltarune

A Yandere fights a random child controlled by a transtemporal entity

Speed is equalized

Both at 9-A
Kris' AP is 58 megajoules
Yuno's AP is 42 megajoules

Kris has the SPOOOOOKY sword.
Yuno has all her equipment.

Fight takes place in the local park filled with trees and such.

Both are bloodlusted

Fight!

Kris:
Yuno:

deltarune-kris.gif
tumblr_nsblphjQ6C1uuhiuco1_500.gif

Plot: Kris has fallen into a new world along with Susie. He and Susie find Yuki and the player orders Kris to talk to him to figure out what's going on but then out of nowhere Yuno drops in, knocking out Susie and making her bleed. Yuki gets out of there and Kris is pissed. Yuno is also angry at him for daring to talk to her beloved. It is time for drama, action and bloodshed.

If speed is equal and Yuno uses a gun then Kris might just lose
speed is equalized and by the rules of speed equalization they get equalized to the greater speed, meaning that they're both hypersonic and Kris would have no issue dodging a speed equalized gun

speed is equalized and by the rules of speed equalization they get equalized to the greater speed, meaning that they're both hypersonic and Kris would have no issue dodging a speed equalized gun
The projectiles would be the same speed as Kris, it would be hard to dodge a spray of objects moving at the same speed

The projectiles would be the same speed as Kris, it would be hard to dodge a spray of objects moving at the same speed
it actually would be easy since he has dodged danmaku before and can just use his 9-A shield to block it. Now that i think about it if its a normal gun its not even gonna be 9-A so it might be useless

it actually would be easy since he has dodged danmaku before and can just use his 9-A shield to block it. Now that i think about it if its a normal gun its not even gonna be 9-A so it might be useless
Can you show me a clip of Kris dodging danmaku?

The gun is 9-A. How big is the shield and can it block bullets? Durability isn't enough, bullets pierce through things

Can you show me a clip of Kris dodging danmaku?

The gun is 9-A. How big is the shield and can it block bullets? Durability isn't enough, bullets pierce through things
weren't you told that piercing damage doesn't exist anymore as a form of dura neg?

weren't you told that piercing damage doesn't exist anymore as a form of dura neg?
I proved armorchompy wrong, he didn't want to continue

The first example is from projectiles that are slow compared to Kris' soul, and because the soul is pretty small. In this fight I don't know why Kris would be fighting with their soul unless Kris somehow has the ability to make that the battlefield, and if it was, then this is a stomp match due to Yuno not having NPI

The second and third one literally shows the soul being hit, not a good point

I proved armorchompy wrong, he didn't want to continue

The first example is from projectiles that are slow compared to Kris' soul, and because the soul is pretty small. In this fight I don't know why Kris would be fighting with their soul unless Kris somehow has the ability to make that the battlefield, and if it was, then this is a stomp match due to Yuno not having NPI

The second and third one literally shows the soul being hit, not a good point
still dodgeable. Also that just means the player in question sucks (not really since i wouldn't do better). If you play kirby and you just slowly walk up to a pit and jump in it doesn't mean that kirby's dumb, it just means that you decided to do so.

Anyways he still manages to dodge multiple projectiles which move faster than him in that case and thus dodging danmaku from all sides is going to be way harder than blocking/dodging an attack that is basically a straight line

still dodgeable. Also that just means the player in question sucks (not really since i wouldn't do better). If you play kirby and you just slowly walk up to a pit and jump in it doesn't mean that kirby's dumb, it just means that you decided to do so.

Anyways he still manages to dodge multiple projectiles which move faster than him in that case and thus dodging danmaku from all sides is going to be way harder than blocking/dodging an attack that is basically a straight line
I can't see why they would be faster, its like something that would need a calc and ngl its more of a skill feat for the player too if they dodge it all, I doubt its canon that kris dodges all of them (unless there's statements, I didnt finish deltarune)

Back