• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yandere Knight vs Lightning Empress (Vira vs Raiden Mei)

Naruto forums current calc of Ifrit in FF coined it at 1exatons and is currently on Cloud's Profile
and its similar to Granblue Ifrit as well in their Lore/Description

Ifrit description is listed as
The crimson flame-draped beast incinerates the world, leaving behind an ashen land which is silent but for its own howl.

Last edited:
Naruto forums current calc of Ifrit in FF coined it at 1exatons and is currently on Cloud's Profile
and its similar to Granblue Ifrit as well in their Lore/Description

Ifrit description is listed as
I checked and yeah they’re practically only calculating the ocean boiling away
His description does sound like he’s do that because it says he’d leave behind “an ashen land”
Although imo simply “incinerating the world” =/= ocean boiling unless there are more specifications on the feat (Also the Calc isn’t linked on any profiles for this verse)

But I’ll roll with it
Although prior arguments don’t change much like Mei’s conceptual manip, 11D spacial cutting, Skill edge, Deconstruction and more

Make her decisively win even if they’re about the same or if Vira has somewhat superior AP
So she’s got my vote

yes but its will a fight with both having a wincon
AKA not a stomp

aka they can have match history that's all I'm rolling for

I'll count the vote now

Did she comparable to kevin/w shamash well ?
I’ll actually explain why she should clearly be stronger and why no one should scale to HoFS unless they are shown to
As her super lowballed AP if I did the math right would have her at 5-C based on the Herrscher cores but that’s not a discussion for a vs thread

Back