• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yandere Knight vs Lightning Empress (Vira vs Raiden Mei)

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
Last edited:
Well what are Vira’s notable haxes/abilties she has here

Also what her AP As Mei is gonna get an AP upgrade soon (Still within High 6-A though but for now she’s just extremely far above 6.31 Petatons)
Also since speed isn’t equalized I can safely assume Mei is faster as she scales to 4.2%c

Vira AP scales to Ifrit incinerating the whole world and Tiamat being able to manipulate all the air for the entire world but is above them by 2 scaling chain.

Vira increases her own AP and durability and decreases enemy AP durability

Vira has light-based attacks and some absorption-based healing attack
can charm targets for a while
very resistant to abilities and can veil herself making her immune against abilities that cause corrosion putrefication poison sleep transmutation etc.
Mind manipulation driving people insane corrosion and some instant death attacks with blade of light

her attacks start to home if marked by her butterfly bits

what about Raiden?

Vira AP scales to Ifrit incinerating the whole world and Tiamat being able to manipulate all the air for the entire world but is above them by 2 scaling chain.

Vira increases her own AP and durability and decreases enemy AP durability

Vira has light-based attacks and some absorption-based healing attack
can charm targets for a while
very resistant to abilities and can veil herself making her immune against abilities that cause corrosion putrefication poison sleep transmutation etc.
Mind manipulation driving people insane corrosion and some instant death attacks with blade of light

her attacks start to home if marked by her butterfly bits

what about Raiden?
I would assume incinerating the whole world would let her scale to the references for common feats calculation for it but since it’s not on the page I’ll assume she’s just baseline High 6-A.
Which makes Mei stronger in raw power since.
Mei = Durandal>Will of the herrscher Sirin>> Second Eruption Sirin’s full meteor>>>> Sirin’s meteor fragment = 6.31 Petatons

Mei resists mind manipulation and madness manipulation of a higher caliber due to being a herrscher and having mind resistance on the level the Will of the Honkai grants to Herrschers.

Mei has lightning attacks that Will corrupt her and start turning her into a mindless Honkai zombie if they land near her vicinity or especially if they hit her head on. Which can incapacitate her.

That same lightning with her matter and 11D spacial manip can deconstruct durability negate her on contact and with her superior speed landing a single hit should not be hard.

She’s got Existence Erasure via Quantum Fluctuation

She’s got some power absorption as well in case Vira radiates any energy at all she can absorb it and amp herself.

She resists things like Reality Warping And Law Manipulation so I’m not sure how the durability and attack potency decreasing will work here
But I’m assuming it would be resisted.

hmmm thats a lot of hax i guess

would speed equal make this fairer.
Vira in this form is fully merged with Luminiera which passively protects her from anything that can harm her which includes corruption. Luminiera can function independently to Vira's own action. Vira also has high resistance to zombification.
also, resist power modification

baseline high 6-A but when merged she gains amps
potency by around 30% while her weapon Lyst Sin increases it by another 50% and twice her base speed
Luminiera based abilities also increase her speed by thrice her base

as for being absorption Aegis merged which activates at battle starts since its the first thing Luminiera puts up to protect her increases her durability by 1000% while elemental attacks are cut by 90% of their original potency

As for energy being radiated it's very unlikely since Luminiera regulates her own power and mostly incorporeal and don't take physical form unless to provide her weapons and bits

as for skills
Luminiera merging with her gives her all the experience of the previous host for 1 thousand years

right now I can see EE and deconstruction as incap wincon

does Rei resist possession?

Last edited:
hmmm thats a lot of hax i guess

would speed equal make this fairer.
Vira in this form is fully merged with Luminiera which passively protects her from anything that can harm her which includes corruption. Luminiera can function independently to Vira's own action. Vira also has high resistance to zombification.
also, resist power modification

baseline high 6-A but when merged she gains amps
potency by around 30% while her weapon Lyst Sin increases it by another 50% and twice her base speed
Luminiera based abilities also increase her speed by thrice her base

as for being absorption Aegis merged which activates at battle starts since its the first thing Luminiera puts up to protect her increases her durability by 1000% while elemental attacks are cut by 90% of their original potency

As for energy being radiated it's very unlikely since Luminiera regulates her own power and mostly incorporeal and don't take physical form unless to provide her weapons and bits

as for skills
Luminiera merging with her gives her all the experience of the previous host for 1 thousand years

right now I can see EE and deconstruction as incap wincon

does Rei resist possession?
Speed equal would probably be best, although this speed gap isn’t blitz level at all
So it’s not like vira is doomed but being slower is quite the handicap

So her AP is roughly 7 Petatons with her Durability being 44.35 Petatons
Mei is still stronger in AP given how much she scales above her AP but shes gonna have trouble harming her with blunt force/slashes due to that durability. Although she has durability negating options so this isn’t too bad.

Mei is superior to Kiana in skill and pretty
badly outskilled her
Kiana managed to fight the Herrscher of Sentience in cqc who had all of Fu Hua’s several thousands of Years of combat experience experience. (Albeit she was somewhat inferior in skill but she still kept up with her and wasn’t skill stomped)

Having all of her lighting attacks be reduced by 90% in terms of attack powrr sounds like essentially a status debuff that reality and law manip resistance would likely get around

She’s practically immune from possession
As Herrschers are already possessed by the Will of the Honkai or in the case of Herrschers who resist the Will of the Honkai like Mei or Welt they resist possession of a similar caliber as it can’t possess them.
And the Will of the Honkai is 11D so yeah

Durability is matter to mei ? , She has 11-D spatial cut we did knew that it ignore dura in nature.

So yeah i can see Durability negation as a wincon
yeah I don't think Luminiera can do anything against the will of the honkai.

lightning attacks being reduced by 90% is barrier related/conventional durability related aka only 10% of attacks will reach through.
but point aside mei has durability negation so not like it matters at this point

the only win-con i can see right now for vira is performing charge attack that can go up to 450% her total AP

if mei durability is higher than that then i guess it's vira's loss

So yeah i can see Durability negation as a wincon
yeah I don't think Luminiera can do anything against the will of the honkai.

lightning attacks being reduced by 90% is barrier related/conventional durability related aka only 10% of attacks will reach through.
but point aside mei has durability negation so not like it matters at this point

the only win-con i can see right now for vira is performing charge attack that can go up to 450% her total AP

if mei durability is higher than that then i guess it's vira's loss
Hm, Mei Raiden does have Susano'os frenzy that boosts her power by like 1050% of Mei's AP for the attack she dishes out.

450% is just a 4.5x AP amp and Mei is superior in skill so she can dodge
But even if she doesn’t dodge 4.5x isn’t a one shot and Mei has regen and immortalities so she’d be fine regardless.

I would assume incinerating the whole world would let her scale to the references for common feats calculation for it but since it’s not on the page I’ll assume she’s just baseline High 6-A.
Which makes Mei stronger in raw power since.
Mei = Durandal>Will of the herrscher Sirin>> Second Eruption Sirin’s full meteor>>>> Sirin’s meteor fragment = 6.31 Petatons

Mei resists mind manipulation and madness manipulation of a higher caliber due to being a herrscher and having mind resistance on the level the Will of the Honkai grants to Herrschers.

Mei has lightning attacks that Will corrupt her and start turning her into a mindless Honkai zombie if they land near her vicinity or especially if they hit her head on. Which can incapacitate her.

That same lightning with her matter and 11D spacial manip can deconstruct durability negate her on contact and with her superior speed landing a single hit should not be hard.

She’s got Existence Erasure via Quantum Fluctuation

She’s got some power absorption as well in case Vira radiates any energy at all she can absorb it and amp herself.

She resists things like Reality Warping And Law Manipulation so I’m not sure how the durability and attack potency decreasing will work here
But I’m assuming it would be resisted.
isn't the scaling chain

Mei = Durandal (post-Su) = Kevin (w/o Shamash) > Durandal (pre-Su) > Chibi Kevin w/Shamash (1% of regular Kevin) >>> Second Eruption Sirin's Full Meteor >>>>> Sirin's Meteor Fragment (6.31 petatons)

isn't the scaling chain

Mei = Durandal (post-Su) = Kevin (w/o Shamash) > Durandal (pre-Su) > Chibi Kevin w/Shamash (1% of regular Kevin) >>> Second Eruption Sirin's Full Meteor >>>>> Sirin's Meteor Fragment (6.31 petatons)
Wasn’t Otto refering to post Su Durandal being capable of defeating Sirin during the battle of Schicksal?

Vira has other abilities like Blade of light which is 8x

Vira also have Immortality and regeneration when completely fused with Luminiera

and Luminiera can resurrect herself unless she is reduced back to a concept by destroying its primal core and by then it would take decades to centuries for her to come back from the concept

though that 11D cut can really do vira badly

Vira has other abilities like Blade of light which is 8x

Vira also have Immortality and regeneration when completely fused with Luminiera

and Luminiera can resurrect herself unless she is reduced back to a concept by destroying its primal core and by then it would take decades to centuries for her to come back from the concept

though that 11D cut can really do vira badly
Oh yeah HoT Mei's AP is around 631 petatons, the reason Jack said it was 6.31 is because he forgot how the scaling chain works lmfao

What level of concept manip does it need
As Mei has Type 3 conceptual manipulation so she can reduce her back into a concept as Honkai users can kill conceptual abstract entities

Rip. looks like a decent match though if not for high AP difference even with all those ridiculous immortality and regen

When it comes to matching up Honkai it’s simply stomp or be stomped barely such thing as a good match with it
Lol
Unless you make matchups with the low tiers.
gbf has that issues too. thanks to basically every primal beast having type 1-5 and 8 immortality with mid godly regen but somehow has 5-B AP baseline with strongest bein low 2-C

i did some checking it seems the calc low end for incinerating the entire world is 1 exaton so I doubt its not low high 6-A end for vira

and it seems pretty close so its not ap stomp.

maybe we can finally have matches lol

Last edited:
i did some checking it seems the calc low end for incinerating the entire world is 1 exaton so I doubt its not low high 6-A end for vira
It depends on a bunch of factors
If it’s Boros style melting of the surface of the earth down to continental crust then you’ll get AP in the exaton ranges
Vaporization will get it close to High 6-A+

But the term incinerate is simply destroying with fire which is vague and could just mean essentially frying the top of the surface and making the planet uninhabitable (Along with exterminating life), which would likely need its own calculation but likely wouldn’t get past 6-A or very low in High 6-A

Although Mei is gonna get like a revision thread that will upgrade her to 9 Exatons anyway in a day or so, so… yeah

Back