• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yandere-chan vs Toko Fukawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought up a very weird scenario with these two.

One day Toko was walking through Hope's Peak Academy when she accidentally bumps into senpai. Yandere-chan who was stalking senpai sees this and thinks up a plan to kill her.

Later after school...

Toko was on her way home when she sees Yandere-chan with a knife in hand.

Who will survive this encounter?

(Note that this is before Toko gets her Taser so the only way for her to transform into Genocider Syo is through either sneezing or being knocked unconscious)

Looks like Ayano takes this quite easily. Toko normally is only human level, like all the schoogirls Yan-chan murdered, she she wouldn't have any problem taking her down. Also, it is highly unlikely that Yandere-chan would knock Toko unconsious. As the Dev said it himself, Yandere-chan goes for the kill, especially if Senpai is involved.

This is one of the more unique vs battles I've seen.

So, who's Toko Fuwa? Yandere-chan is from Yandere Simulator right?

Gemmysaur said:
This is one of the more unique vs battles I've seen.

So, who's Toko Fuwa? Yandere-chan is from Yandere Simulator right?
Toko is a girl who can write amazing hit romance novels giving her the title of "Ultimate Writer" (or something along those lines) while she was still in highschool

In her early childhood she was usually bullied and had no friends and no one she could trust. She soon developed a Persecution complex and thinks of everyone as her enemy, so she's a social outcast. She usually expressed her feelings of wanting love in her romance novels but any emotions she held back somehow developed into her second personality. Aka: Genocider Syo, the "Ultimate Serial Killer".

As Genocider Syo, Toko killed any boys she found hot and was soon a sensation throughout Tokyo.

Genocider wields custom mad scissors known as "Genoscissors" and all her stats increase.

Also as Genocider, she has a really long tongue.

Oh and yes, Yandere-Chan is from Yandere Simulator

If Yandere-chan found a way to kill Toko instantly, she would win, but otherwise, Toko would be knocked unconsious, letting Genocide Jack rise and totally obliterate.

What I'm trying to say is, if Toko doesn't die from a SINGLE blow at the start, she will undoubtably win. Also, Toko has pretty darn good durability, as shown when she tanked blows from Big Bang Monokuma during Another Episode, so it might be harder for Yandere-chan than it seems.

RevolverDragon said:
I might be mistaken, but didn't Toko tank an explosion from one of Monokuma's bombs? If she did, then it would put her durability in her base form as much higher than what Yandere-chan is used to killing.
Don't want to be a Stickler but the Name is GENOCIDER SYO!!!!! At least say Genocide Jack!

Oh, and to those of you who are reading this, I'm merely commenting on how He called Syo, Genocide Jill. Just to get rid of some confusion

Genocide Jack, Genocide Jill, it doesn't matter. In the first game, Hiro (and the text window) refer to her as Jill, while everyone else refers to her as Jack. In AE, she's just Jack all the time.

Now. For anyone who claims that Toko has lower durability than GJ, take Another Episode into account. Toko can still be hit by attacks when you aren't playing as GJ, but she still takes no noticable damage. That means that only the AP and Speed increase with changing, while the Durability remains the same.

No. It's your fault for playing the fandub, which is inferior to the official dub in every way. If the creators had a problem with the name "Genocide Jack", they would have stopped it from being imported like that. Just because you think something is correct doesn't make it correct, especially if the original creators have no objections either way.

^I am merely stating a a fact. Genocider Syo is the name used for her, in both the game and the anime. So it's technically her real name. You're the one getting worked up. Yeesh.

In the game, she is called Genocide Jack. I have played though it several times, and that was always the case. The Anime came after the game, so it shouldn't be counted. Even the official wiki refers to her as Genocide Jack. You are arguing a non-valid point nonstop, while I'm actually providing reasoning. I think you're the one who can't let this go.

Then why did you bother to reply to my pointless remarks? I think you're the one wasting space here. After all, you're using more words than me.

Okay. That is the most "pointless remark" I have seen yet. If you're just going to use that as your argument, it is seriously invalid. Your opinion =/= The truth. If you want to convince me otherwise, show me some proof.

That was just for a few laughs? That's low.

Back to the topic at hand, Toko's upgrades as seen in the upgrades thread should allow her to survive long enough to change into GJ, and defeat YC. I vote Toko.

Because it's off topic. This thread is a battle between Toko and Ayano, and it just became and argument about whether the name was Jack, Jill, or Syo. I'm calling her Genocide Jack, and that's final. Also, Jack would win, so put me down as a Toko supporter.

Moving on, I'm giving my vote to Toko Fukawa / Genocide Syo. While Yandere -chan is a very skilled assassin with many abilities, like manipulation, above average human abilities and mastery over school subjects, in this hypothetical situation she can't use none of these except her physical abilites, as Toko can see her intentions (even if this wasn't the case, Toko is extremely skeptical and distrustful, only a fake letter of Togami could deceive her and lure her to a trap, also she would need Togami's scent because Toko can detect it). The only chance Yandere-chan has to win would be by killing her in the first blow (something rather dificult as Toko is able to withstand slashes from Monokumas), otherwise, making her bleed, sneeze or knocking her uncouncious would awake Genocide Syo, and she is far stronger, durable, faster and has more range, stamina and experience in both killing and scaping the police than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back