• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen new resistance

Hi! I come with some evidence to prove that Yan Sen is resistant to magic manipulation, so let's get started.

In his battle with Lan, Yan Sen continued to fight Lan's magic blast as if he was unharmed and unaffected. I'll put the scans below. Here it is ;

(Cultivator against hero society chapter 11)

Conclusion

Yan Sen must gain resistance to magic manipulation

Hi! I come with some evidence to prove that Yan Sen is resistant to magic manipulation, so let's get started.

In his battle with Lan, Yan Sen continued to fight Lan's magic blast as if he was unharmed and unaffected. I'll put the scans below. Here it is ;

(Cultivator against hero society chapter 11)

Conclusion

Yan Sen must gain resistance to magic manipulation

I'm sorry, but it's not resistance, it's just that Yan Sen is so strong that it's not affected.

I'm sorry, but it's not resistance, it's just that Yan Sen is so strong that it's not affected.
This situation can be interpreted in more than one way. What is it strong against or what is it strong against? In the previous chapters, I didn't see him say that such things would not affect him because of his power, I just heard him call the heroes weak. Therefore, this situation can be evaluated. 🐧

Back