• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Re-evaluation CRT

Thank you for helping out. 🙏

I would appreciate staff evaluations regarding the last preceding post in this thread. 🙏

Can I get a summary of what's currently going on?
this

I think that you are supposed to evaluate the following:

However, a summary of which staff members that have thought what so far would also be appreciated. 🙏

Which staff members have agreed or disagreed with your revision?
This was not an upgrade or downgrade, this was just a re-evaluation. previously ddm and damage had agreed to these and zarat who is knowledgeable about this manhua had given us approval. We needed 1 person who was knowledgeable about tier 1 so we were talking to ultima but he asked for extra details about this place, so I provided those details but he didn't look, so sir_ovens looked instead.

There is only one thing that has changed for 1b after this crt, in the past zarat told us to enter as possbly 1b not 1b because a staff member who was knowledgeable for tier1 did not comment, but now that we have received confirmation from sir_ovens, there is no point in keeping it as possbly.

With meticulous work, I edited the profile and fixed the broken links.

Here is also the crt used for the other changes I made: https://vsbattles.com/threads/cahs-universe-upgrade-low-1-c-universe.161213/

you can now lock the profile, thank you for your help🙌
No problem. 🙏

Also, Garrixian already locked that page. 🙏
I've been busy with IRL work stuff, but I'll try to comment Friday or Saturday
Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Quintessence_PE:

Is that still necessary?

Our members have waited for help here for around 9 months now. Are any of you willing to help out please?
So looking at it while I'm fine with the Low 1-C (5D) rating I don't get this part of the blog
The hero universe is the universe where humans and superheroes live. Different from the universe as we know it, it consists of 4 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimension.
Nothing in the blog shows evidence that the normal universes contain 4 spatial dimensions and a temporal dimensions (which would imply a 6th Dimensional body). If anything this scan would contradict that since it calls the other characters who exist within the same spatial axis as the universe three dimensional.

The 12th Dimensional space stuff I can see as being more likely than not, but even the blog shows that the author (or at least the translator) regularly mixes the usage of dimensions to be different things so I'm not sure of a straight up rating. Especially when being Low 1-C would accomplish everything already and just BFR'ing someone to a higher plane doesn't mean you scale to that plane. For example Grant Morrison's 5D Imps can banish people to a 8th Dimensional maze but they wouldn't scale to said maze.

So looking at it while I'm fine with the Low 1-C (5D) rating I don't get this part of the blog

Nothing in the blog shows evidence that the normal universes contain 4 spatial dimensions and a temporal dimensions (which would imply a 6th Dimensional body). If anything this scan would contradict that since it calls the other characters who exist within the same spatial axis as the universe three dimensional.

The 12th Dimensional space stuff I can see as being more likely than not, but even the blog shows that the author (or at least the translator) regularly mixes the usage of dimensions to be different things so I'm not sure of a straight up rating. Especially when being Low 1-C would accomplish everything already and just BFR'ing someone to a higher plane doesn't mean you scale to that plane. For example Grant Morrison's 5D Imps can banish people to a 8th Dimensional maze but they wouldn't scale to said maze.
the cosmology blog is old and hasn't been updated so you seem to have got things quite wrong

https://vsbattles.com/threads/cahs-universe-upgrade-low-1-c-universe.161213/
I suggest you take a look at this

The last issue discussed here is whether Henry's universe is 12-dimensional or not.

ultima said he had no problem with the universe being 12-dimensional, but he needed more information about this place.

I've given details about the 12-dimensional universe here.

To summarize: In this manhua, we are directly told that each god has their own universe (inside their bodies). Like every god, Henry has his own universe, and unlike the other gods, it is 12-dimensional. While other gods are powerful enough to destroy a 5-dimensional universe, Henry was able to effortlessly destroy them all. The two strongest characters in the manhua are Henry and YanSen. In other words, no other character has been able to harm them in the slightest.

the cosmology blog is old and hasn't been updated so you seem to have got things quite wrong
If its old and not up to date why is used as the primary justification for this profile's stats?
I suggest you take a look at this
Alright, I guess its 4D+1.
To summarize: In this manhua, we are directly told that each god has their own universe (inside their bodies). Like every god, Henry has his own universe, and unlike the other gods, it is 12-dimensional. While other gods are powerful enough to destroy a 5-dimensional universe, Henry was able to effortlessly destroy them all. The two strongest characters in the manhua are Henry and YanSen. In other words, no other character has been able to harm them in the slightest.
I'm not not sure that's enough for a solid 12th Dimensional rating since all my previous points would still apply. But if others think that's enough I wouldn't argue against it.

sorry for that, I couldn't add the changes made in crt to the cosmology blog because I didn't have time for that, but I was able to edit the profile. I will probably update the cosmology blog in 1-2 days.
I'm not not sure that's enough for a solid 12th Dimensional rating since all my previous points would still apply. But if others think that's enough I wouldn't argue against it.
ultima said that he had no problem with Henry's space/universe being 12 dimensional. As you can see in this scan, henry's 12 dimensional space/universe contains many galaxies(infinitely large) and he was able to pull our galaxy into his space/universe with ease (the galaxy is infinitely large). So Henry's 12-dimensional space/universe is a universe like that of the gods.

universe created by henry

Update: The gods, who are powerful enough to destroy the 5-dimensional hero universe, said that they cannot affect Henry's space and cannot help Aphrodite. Apart from that, as I said before, the person(s) who made this manhua know the difference in the meaning of the words dimension and dimensional and use them accordingly.

Back