• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen hax revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think this is quite understandable.

Henry has a 12-dimensional higher dimensional existence. He can hold his own universe like the gods.

Henry has a 12 dimensional existence

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Henry_(Cultivator_Against_Hero_Society)

Now let's get to the point.

While Yan Sen is bending the universe, we see that he is also bending Henry. This is a kind of bending of the 12 dimensions inside Henry.

Here it is

Conc:

Yan Sen's spatial manipulation should increase from 5D to 12D.

Last edited:
Henry's 12D stuff is more related to AP rather than his existence as a whole.
Henry can hold the universe in his hands like the gods. But Henry does not have the physiology of a god. What I mean is that the CAHS gods can hold the universe in their hands and are the embodiments of these universes. But Henry does not have the universe inside him. In short, Henry's body is also 12 dimensional. At least since we start from his profile.

Henry can hold the universe in his hands like the gods. But Henry does not have the physiology of a god. What I mean is that the CAHS gods can hold the universe in their hands and are the embodiments of these universes. But Henry does not have the universe inside him. In short, Henry's body is also 12 dimensional. At least since we start from his profile.
He should have 12D durability yeah, but his existence shouldn't scale since it would cause too much narrative inconsistencies.

He should have 12D durability yeah, but his existence shouldn't scale since it would cause too much narrative inconsistencies.
Here I would like to go over the general propositions.
 1) Gods are the embodiment of the universe and they hold the universe in their hands, in other words, they are, in a way, the universe (the hero universe) themselves.

2) But Henry does not have God's physiology. But his body and himself are larger than the axes of the 12-dimensional space. This statement at least shows that this situation cannot be limited to just durability.

3) Henry doesn't have a 5D body because he doesn't have a universe inside him. But the closest he can get is a 12D body. I can send you a scan if you want, but I know you already know the series.

Here I would like to go over the general propositions.
 1) Gods are the embodiment of the universe and they hold the universe in their hands, in other words, they are, in a way, the universe (the hero universe) themselves.
They are the embodiment of their own universe, rather than the Hero's one.
2) But Henry does not have God's physiology. But his body and himself are larger than the axes of the 12-dimensional space. This statement at least shows that this situation cannot be limited to just durability.
Saying his body is "larger" is a bit of an extrapolation. He scales to his creation, hence why he has 12D AP and Durability. We don't know if his 12 Universe is "within" his body like Gods or like Yan Sen.
3) Henry doesn't have a 5D body because he doesn't have a universe inside him. But the closest he can get is a 12D body. I can send you a scan if you want, but I know you already know the series.
Yeah, for what it's worth, I think he's still very much 3D physically. He just have higher stats than his existence.

Last edited:
They are the embodiment of their own universe, rather than the Hero's one.

Saying his body is "larger" is a bit of an extrapolation. He scales to his creation, hence why he has 12D AP and Durability. We don't know if his 12 Universe is "within" his body like Gods or like Yan Sen.

Yeah, for what it's worth, I think he's still very much 3D physically. He just higher stats than his existence.
You seem to be right in what you say here. We don't know that it contains a universe. I already knew about this. But what I don't understand is, wouldn't this Yan Sen possibly have 12-dimensional spatial manipulation?

You seem to be right in what you say here. We don't know that it contains a universe. I already knew about this. But what I don't understand is, wouldn't this Yan Sen possibly have 12-dimensional spatial manipulation?
I mean, you would have to prove either that :

1) Yan Sen somehow manipulated Henry's 12D universe by indirectly bending/twisting his body (reasonably impossible to prove)

2) Henry's 12D universe is in fact just a dimensional layer of the Hero's universe and is dependent (i.e Inside) of said universe, which would imply that Yan Sen flattened not a 5D universe but a 12D universe. (Might be doable, but it induces some problems too)

If you can't prove either of them, I doubt Yan Sen can get 12D spatial manipulation.

I mean, you would have to prove either that :

1) Yan Sen somehow manipulated Henry's 12D universe by indirectly bending/twisting his body (reasonably impossible to prove)

2) Henry's 12D universe is in fact just a dimensional layer of the Hero's universe and is dependent (i.e Inside) of said universe, which would imply that Yan Sen flattened not a 5D universe but a 12D universe. (Might be doable, but it induces some problems too)

If you can't prove either of them, I doubt Yan Sen can get 12D spatial manipulation.
It is impossible for me to prove the first argument. As for the second argument, I can argue a few things about it, but it would completely change the cosmology and create inconsistencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back