• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yammy the #10 Espada takes on Sasuke from the Five Kage Summit. Which of the two wins?

Yammy cannot use his resurrección. Sasuke cannot use his Susano'o or Mangekyo Sharingan. Sasuke is able to see Yammy. The fight takes place at the Mishima Dojo from Tekken.

What if he can't touch him since Sasuke has the Sharingan? Pretty sure Yammy isn't fast enough to render the Sharingan useless.

in characther , sasuke rarely( if ever) use genjutsu as a first action while yammy used soul suck as a first action on people without resistances.

i'll go with yammy for this one

So, I will assume that we don't consider reiatsu and chakra as comparable? Because if we did, Yammy's Soul Suck wouldn't work on Sasuke due to how the technique works.

As for the rest of the match, it really comes off as lopesided as heck. Yammy has move that he will use at the drop of a hat that Sasuke cannot resist or defend himself. This isn't a fight, it's a slaughter.

Finally, even if I didn't consider the match to be such, it can't really be added.

AnonymousBlank said:
Chakra = reiatsu/reiryoku doesn't change anything since Sasuke still lacks resistance to soul rip.
Actually it would. If you have ANY amount of spiritual power, Yammy's Gonzui doesn't work on you. That's how Tatsuki survived it. With a technique like that, it's not about having a resistance, it's about the mechanics of the technique itself.

No it doesn't because chakra doesn't grant resistance to soul rip and we aren't in the business of just giving people abilities they don't possess. False equivalency, Tatsuki has an energy that grants her resistance to soul rip, Sasuke does not.

AnonymousBlank said:
No it doesn't because chakra doesn't grant resistance to soul rip and we aren't in the business of just giving people abilities they don't possess. False equivalency, Tatsuki has an energy that grants her resistance to soul rip, Sasuke does not.
I said if chakra was considered comparable to reiatsu. It is composed of physical and spiritual energy. That was the crux of the matter.

Not everything is about resistances or the lack of. I'd argue more but I have to go to work.

And I told you it doesn't matter for reasons stated above. And the spiritual energy in chakra does not share the same properties of reiryoku aside from their names making it irrelevant.

........ but it is though? Tatsuki has a resistance to it, Sasuke doesn't. Ergo, he dies like a chump.

What's her resistance? She can't even use her reatsu, but could still survive the soul stealing. Sasuke wouldn't even need to try to survive that, if we use basic logic

Her resistance is having enough reiryoku due to close proximity to a high concentration of spiritual energy and having multiple encounters with spiritual beings.

Even Naruto's resistance would be questionable since he needs to grab his soul while Yammy rips eeverything within a km under a sec.

AnonymousBlank said:
Her resistance is having enough reiryoku due to close proximity to a high concentration of spiritual energy and having multiple encounters with spiritual beings.

Even Naruto's resistance would be questionable since he needs to grab his soul while Yammy rips eeverything within a km under a sec.
If he can resist it from Nagato I'm pretty sure he can resist it from Yammy

He had full info on Nagato and Yammy's is far superior in utility, being both AOE and fast acting unlike Nagato's so that is debatable.

Naruto didn't know about soul stealing from nagato, but OK lol and regardless,if chakra equals reatsu, then sasuke wouldn't be heavily affected by it since neither was her

why would knowing the ability beforehand change anything here ? either you resist it or not .

sasuke doesn't resist soul rip.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Just like ichigos friend died? The same exact way? Oh wait
I assume you're talking about Tatsuki, who has resistance for barely surviving it, which took several people's souls at once. Nagato's One Soul at a time is nowhere near the same.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Just like ichigos friend died? The same exact way? Oh wait
None of them did, it definitely wasn't form Gonzui, that "oh wait" better be you realizing what you said makes no sense and wisely choosing to retract a baseless claim.

@hstmaster he is a tier 7 character who did in like 5 seconds very casually and was even surprised she survived. She barely having the minimum reatsu levels necessary to even see ghosts and shit. If we equalize chakra to reatsu, sasuke could quite literally be billions of times above her. Oh and BTW, u saying that what I'm saying is wrong also means that yammy could pull a soul steal on people like size, which he cannot. @anonymous that was literally the simplest form of sarcasm and u still didn't get it lol I'm done here, good luck guys

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
@hstmaster he is a tier 7 character who did in like 5 seconds very casually and was even surprised she survived. She barely having the minimum reatsu levels necessary to even see ghosts and shit. If we equalize chakra to reatsu, sasuke could quite literally be billions of times above her. Oh and BTW, u saying that what I'm saying is wrong also means that yammy could pull a soul steal on people like size, which he cannot. @anonymous that was literally the simplest form of sarcasm and u still didn't get it lol I'm done here, good luck guys
The literal difference is Tatsuki has soul resistance because reiatsu grants that. We don't share resistances from energy sources. So Sasuke gets his soul sucked out with Gonzui

Who said she had resistance? She doesn't even know what reatsu is, and has had a growth in it for like, what, not even a month now? She can barely see ghosts but it's OK for her to resist attacks from a 7a character

She has a resistance by her not having her soul ripped from her body like dozens to hundreds of other people. No one needs to say anything if we are blatantly shown X but we also get a statement of her having enough reiryoku to survive it.

Why would she need to know what reiatsu is to have a resistance? Are you saying a baby needs to know it has an eye to see?

His tier doesn't matter when its hax. He could be 1-A for all I care and she would still resist his hax so long as it is shown on panel.

Back